Let's be honest for a second: without Americans, Sup Forums would be extremely boring

Let's be honest for a second: without Americans, Sup Forums would be extremely boring.

Of course, Texas!

That's what they say to justify multiculturalism in my country.

op is a venezuelan chi

fuck, can some talk me about this venezuelan inmigrant? I'm so fucking curious but no one wants to tell me

I knew you'll get triggered

will you tell me or not?

He is a traitorous cuckold who wants to see his country destroyed by American imperalism instead of supporting Nicolas Maduro in his noble defense of the nation.

It would improve 10 times

can you show me some posts of him?
where does he post? here, on Sup Forums?

will you faggots tell me? is this an espi thing?

What? He just posts a lot, I don't know where you're supposed to find him, he's all over. He's a venezuelan traitor that moved to Chile after saving up enough money by scamming people in the TF2 trading market.

I have no idea who he is but he said that he first went to the US and then came here to work in IT, that's all I know.

I've never seen him

You probably see him a lot, you probably just don't know it's him.

You are him you craving faggot

:DDDDDD

hahaahaha hassiktir

i'm not OP you stupid chilindio

Why is it ALWAYS South Americans who spam the Amerimutt meme? You're all mestizos or afrohispanics or worse. Immigrations from your countries is the reason why there are so many mutts in America. Hell, the only country in South America even remotely white is Argentina.

OP literally complimented Americans and you’re asspained about a retarded meme picture.

Chill out you faggot.

Because the amerimutt meme isn’t just “haha mixed race people amirite???” you dumb mutt. It’s about making fun of muh heritage fags and Sup Forumstards that pretend to be white supremacists while not being white themselves.

Without America the world would be boring.

is that lipstick

Same
I'm sick of it
"You have a German car and a Korean tv."
Okay faggot, then how about we import Germans and Koreans, what the fuck have spics done for us
And tacos don't count, that was made by a white guy in texas and you fucking know it

a board full of americans is shit

>le 18% percent face

Funny how free speech only seems to work one way with the mutts. I haven't seen thin skin like this in a long time

Ummm free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence sweaty :^)

>Sup Forums isn’t just as shitty as Sup Forums

To be fair, anybody who plasters political opinions on their car of any nature deserves a bullet in the head.

What happened to India?

they are in others?

No it wasn't. They were made by Mesoamerican for centuries

phew, I thought maybe they got run off by the poo and for a second feared we orcs might share the same fate

source?

idk i saved from a Sup Forums thread.

big if true.

cant argue

Every court needs a fool.

no, it's all about mixed people. stop projecting your redditeur fantasies onto Sup Forums.
go back to Sup Forums