yoooooooooooouuuuu BITCH

*slurp* FETID!

HOW DARE THEY SERVE THIS TO ME?

THEY HIDE THEIR FINEST BEAN!

PREPARE THE ATTACK!

THE MAAAAAAN OF THE HOUUUR

Stop spamming this unfunny fuck.

Absolute Delight !

>tfw we menfolk are too cucked to eliminate the vaginal jew and ascend to greatness

...all of you will be decimated when my boys in blue roll up in their tanks, with the guns, AND THEIR BOMBS... AND THEIR TANKS AND THEIR GUNS AND THEIR BOMBS.

it's super funny

you know

One of their best skits imho.

DELIGHT. SIMPLY DELIGHT

>le no show boy
>le no health care insurance plan boy

How shitty must he feel that Ethan Klein who got inspired by him is pretty successful right now?

Ethan also contacted Sam and chatted with him, probably to make him one of ''the guys'' of youtube, and hang out with him and appear together in a video but since Sam hates everything and everyone for some reason he distanced himself from them and called Ethan a dick sucker on stream
Now Ethan hangs out with Justin Roiland, lives in LA, has lots of important contacts and has over 3 million subscribers going up
While Sam got his shitty show cancelled and no one gave a shit about it, went full ''redpill'', got banned from twitter and lost his overall comedic value by bombing at everything else he got done after the show, also his pals left him by himself
When he was making fun of art school students even though he's one himself, he probably thought he was going to make it with adult swim but got fucked in the ass and it was all his fault

Instead of shilling politics he could've just make comedy and stop whining about everything

I would probably have done the same

>No more...pain
>No more slime
>No more shoes
>No more biiig FUCKIN' shoes

>no more perversions... of the feet

Not if your goal is to make a living from your ''art'' which was always his goal, you would take every opportunity and be smart about it, now he's finished and will have to get an actual job

you just tripped my wife

Link?

I discovered the Snake Eyes skit last week and now I'm into these guys.

iis he even funny or just a meme?

GIVE ME BACK MY SHOW!!! I CAN'T AFFORD HEALTH INSURANCE!!!

Saved from page 10 just for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=5g-nniO1WN4

GOAT

Cheers m80

PASSENGER PIG-EON

BEEP BEEP! LIE TO A COP! BEEP BEEP! LIE TO A COP!