Were 11 points clear

>Were 11 points clear
>Now just 5 points
kek they're choking this, aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/international/world/lionel-messi-the-secret-path-to-a-100-million-euro-contract-a-1187532.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if Atletico wins on sunday, yes

It was the first penalty against Farça in the league in the last 2 years

really mames me think...

>Good teams don't concede as many penalties
whoa...

>Good teams
surely they won everything in these last 2 years right?

Considering we're talking about league football here, then yes in the past two years they've won the most La Liga points

I'm pretty sure Las Palmas could win the most la liga points with 500m in transfers

What point are you trying to make?

he's bootyblasted because halal isn't winning the league

they're buying la liga after failing in the champions league over and over.
literally the spanish PSG/Mancity where sponsors demand any kind of cup shaped piece of metal to justify their spendings.

ps: forgot about Greaseman: thats 600m in 2 years for one la liga, two copa del rey, and a 1-1 against 5th place in EPL.

when someone's laughing they're certainly not bootyblasted

Depends. I get the impression they go full mode when playing in camp nou, so probably they will win and get 8 points ahead.

Again though, what's your point? Where were talking about how better teams in the league have less penalties; what does any of that have to do with it?

>Coutinho will never win a trophy ;_;

>unironically thinking AND posting this

atletico is winning it
liverpool will knock them out of CL too

It's true. Good teams win more and concede less; Leciester had a record penalties awarded. Generally you have higher quality defenders which concede less with bad tackles as well as having to deal with less opposition in the box and on the other side you have constant attacks from your high quality players which leads to more penalty chances

>better teams in the league have less penalties
not really, just barcelona. really makes you think.

No, because Real Madrid are second and Atletico are third, which correlates with points won in too

>Real Madrid are second and Atletico are third
what? in la liga? no.

Barcelona have dodged so many clear penalties in two years, It's not even funny. I still remember Pique stopping the ball with his arm and hand extended in Calderón two years ago, walking out freely.

shame it was bullshit

Yes they are. Not all time; I don't think they record that far back. But since around the that Simeone joined Atletico

simeone has already done it once, why is everyone surprised?

how was I wrong you dumb fuck? Barcelona spent 5x more than Real.

No need to get this angry with me, Nicolae

He's obviously the bootyblasted one. Ignore.

The funny thing is Barca’s expensive signings are mostly flops or not so crucial to their title winning

>he's bootyblasted because halal isn't winning the league
>No need to get this angry with me, Nicolae
excellent sports related posts.

This will be an accurate table soon

spiegel.de/international/world/lionel-messi-the-secret-path-to-a-100-million-euro-contract-a-1187532.html
>throw hundreds of millions left and right
>wow we're so good in la liga nothing can stop us

Valverde play fucking shit style with muh posession
Admit it, Enrique's Farca played much better football

>getting triggered by shitposts

>Leciester had a record penalties awarded
That's because they were great counter-attackers. You can really fuck over a team on the break.

But yeah, your general point is good. I guess Indonesia thinks the supposed gender pay gap matters because there just couldn't be a good reason to explain it.

>I was just pretending

SEETHING

PRETENDING

Less doesn't mean one every 2 fucking years

>buy dortmund /liverpool players
>Cant win the league

really makes me pink