Tfw Ted Cruz is the least bigoted and calmest voice in ur party

>tfw Ted Cruz is the least bigoted and calmest voice in ur party

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjgApObuiNU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump 4 danny

Lol Cruz is still just super fucking butthurt that Trump won. He don't give a shit about what the party wants its like watching a baby.

marco and sasse

but the owns were still sick tho

Trump is a hundred times more butthurt that he didn't get endorsed than Cruz is that he didn't get the nomination this go around.

Cruz was raised to believe he is literally the second coming of Christ. He has no fear. He is immortal.

I doubt it the dude was fucking brutal to him during the run off. Cruz couldn't be the bigger man and play the party's game and now he is just being a whiny cunt who didn't get his way.

While saying that he wants to be the face of the GOP in 2020 if Trump loses.

For the GOP's sake, he better not be their face. After this election, I will NEVER vote for the man.

Find a new conservative golden boy. Cruz seppukoed himself tonight to pump of the 5% who are never trumpers

And he broke his promise in order to do so. He put his name to paper, vowing to endorse whomever got the nomination, and then didn't keep his word. Why on earth he would expect me to trust him after that is a mystery.

Yeah his career is over and another one of the tea party falls. Bet you he loses reelection.

He never should have been elected in the first place. He came from rich parents. He majored in a worthless degree that could only be used in politics (although he later obtained a law degree). He's spent practically no time working in the private sector. And lastly, he has no end game. A good leader has the mentality of Nigel Farage: he wants to get in, do the few things he wants to do, and get the fuck out. That ain't Lying Ted. He wants to be a career politician, which puts him on par with Dianne Feinstein and Nancy Pelosi, in my opinion

I am now #cruzmissle

yeah. ted cruz is a cuck

It can really go in two very different directions for him.

If Trump wins, he'll be a laughingstock and will likely get primaried in 2018.

If Trump loses, Cruz will have a big advantage in 2020 because he was among the few who didn't endorse Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjgApObuiNU

This but he fucked up and it was hilarious.

People only lukewarmly supported Cruz at the end because it was just him and Trump.

If Trump isn't president you're right back to an establishment hack in 2020 (they'll change the rules to ensure another Trump can't arise).

If Trump is president they won't risk a primary challenger ruining their white house chances.

No, Cruz is done and he should face a legitimate primary challenge in 2018. Fuck rato.

Its still a huge gamble though what if he loses? The Republicans have fucked themselves this run through. Ted Just made a deal with the devil if come back from this.

The cult of the mango monkey sure are angry, and flinging poo tonight. They can't stand to hear a real man of God stand by his principals

pretty much this. Just look at what pretty much every other Republican senator said about Cruz during his campaign. They all hate his guts. They said he's as bad as Lucifer and they'd sooner drink poison than support him. He got something like 5 Republican senators to support him towards the end of the race when he was the only hope against Trump. Even fucking Rubio had 20+ senators support him

the only reason

If Trump isn't president, a lot of the people who endorsed him are going to have their political careers come to an abrupt end. Christie, Pence, even Rubio.

They might run in 2020, but they're going to be at a disadvantage to anyone who said "I warned you about Trump bro. I told you dog."

It's obviously a gamble, but Cruz is a self-interested pandering prick. He's built his career on gambles like this.

>if youre not a nazi youre a cuck

who is rand paul

The racists sure are angry tonight, to hear a Hispanic real man of God stand by his principles and not endorse the orange wannabe hitler

(You)

Nazifags can't even remember their own dogwhistles LUL