Minnesota Wild @ Arizona Coyotes game thread

hockey time boys

double digits?

did you watch the last game between these two teams?

FUCK YOU COYOTES
WE'VE COME FOR REVENGE YOU NO-PLAYOFFS SHITTERS

>tfw state championship starts soon

based Darby

>not playing Kunin

Eric Staal is ELITE

>empty seats EVERYWHERE

I see more Wild jerseys than Coyote jerseys, but maybe that's because the seats are red and it blends in

>inb4 Eric Staal 40 goal season

>it's another "nobody shows up to the thread" episode

i'm here, drinkin whiskey cuz spring break started today

Duluthbro?

CMON COYLE PUT THAT IN THE NET

yuh. also watching ccl and monitoring section final scores

ah
Caledoniaguy here
getting my drinking and hockeying and Sup Forums shitposting done because I might not have as much time to to that soon
got a job interview finally

where at? you were gonna drive a forklift right?

yeah
Ace warehouse in La Crosse, WI

finally called me back weeks after I applied, I had almost given up on hearing back from them

sounds comfy enough

>shots 12-0
oof

PARISE SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS

late to the party....

yea
might have to move though just to save gas and commute time if I get hired, its about a 35-40 min drive from here

either to LaCrescent MN or LaCrosse WI

i hear lacrosse is pretty nice

aye

Caledonia is down there too.

it's not the worst town, I used to live there, but it's kind of annoying because of all the drunk college kids

also crime and drug use has been rising lately, ghetto people from Chicago or Milwaukee moving in, illegals moving in

fucking niggers ruin everything

yeah but from Caledonia to La Crosse takes like 40 minutes to drive, or more if you get stuck behind a combine harvester or tractor on the road

yeah
I used to live on Cass st. and some guy got stabbed in the head at the Kwik Trip so they started closing at midnight

also my ex-gf died from ODing on bad heroin

just do like i do, keep the crime stoppers, non emergency, state patrol, numbers in you phone, and make sure you know wtf you're talking about when you call any of them, and they'll take you seriously. My town's non emergency when i call can usually get a unit to me or take care of whats needed wihtin 5 minutes.....

fck those "no snitching" fags

that's a good idea actually, never thought about that

have to be smart though, because your'e recorded, so you can't just say, "yea, i see some black guys and i htink they are selling dope".

because they have to justify taking action on your tip, shit, sounds like my ex-gf, lol

don't get me wrong, i've done alot of stupid shit in my day and not a blue blood, but if people are going to start attacking cops and saying a bunch of bs about them and their jobs, i'm picking sides.....

agree
I remember when I was a kid around here people would leave their cars and houses unlocked, wouldn't worry at all about being out after dark
not anymore

but user, black lives matter

the dopers are getting comfortable, we need to make them uncomfortable, so if they are going to do their shit, its in their basement and they stay there.

wew lad

my buddy might be at this game
he went to Vegas with his new wife on his honeymoon, said they might go to a VGK game and then swing down to Arizona to catch the Wild game too

some do, i lived in Texas for awhile, you would be surprised how many respectable blacks there are when they aren't trying to be rappers and shit. Hell, they call the rappers "niggers", not "niggas", "Ya'll are acting like some niggeRs and making us look bad"

>some do

I didn't know she did hard drugs, either she hid it or pick em up after we broke up

also some of my friends got their house broken into and robbed at gunpoint
desu they deserved it for being stupid though, they would invite any random person from the bar to their afterbar parties, some fucker probably cased the joint at one of the parties then came back later with his crew

yea i mean if you're drinking after 2 am, you're pretty much asking for stupid shit to happen.

damn, alot of empty seats there....

the funniest part was, they lived in a "sketchy" neighborhood, so one of them bought a 9mm (a fucking shitty Hi-Point, lmao) for protection

but when the goons busted in, the gun was locked in their safe, where it was of no use
dudes took the safe too hahaha

if you're gonna have a gun for protection, have it ready to go. fucking idiots. also don't buy a Hi-Point that jams all the time and give you slide bite unless you hold it just right

a lot of snowbird Wild fans too

Thu Mar 1 8:00 PM @ Coyotes
Fri Mar 2 8:00 PM @ Avalanche
Sun Mar 4 6:00 PM vs Red Wings
Tue Mar 6 7:00 PM vs Hurricanes
Fri Mar 9 9:00 PM @ Canucks
Sat Mar 10 9:00 PM @ Oilers
Tue Mar 13 7:30 PM vs Avalanche
Fri Mar 16 9:30 PM @ Golden Knights
Sat Mar 17 8:00 PM @ Coyotes
Mon Mar 19 7:00 PM vs Kings
Sat Mar 24 7:00 PM vs Predators
Sun Mar 25 6:30 PM vs Bruins
Tue Mar 27 7:00 PM @ Predators
Thu Mar 29 7:00 PM vs Stars
Sat Mar 31 7:00 PM @ Stars
Mon Apr 2 7:00 PM vs Oilers
Wed Apr 4 9:00 PM @ Ducks
Thu Apr 5 9:30 PM @ Kings
Sat Apr 7 9:30 PM @ Sharks

Need to get W's on these gimme games, going into a tough run.

thanks nhlel

this
fuck all these fuckers causing trouble for decent, hard-working midwesterners

we got this

Eastern Conference
Atlantic Division
Team GP W L OT PTS
TB 64 43 17 4 90
BOS 62 39 15 8 86
TOR 66 39 20 7 85
FLA 60 29 25 6 64
DET 63 26 27 10 62
MON 63 24 29 10 58
OTT 62 21 31 10 52
BUF 64 20 33 11 51
Metropolitan Division
Team GP W L OT PTS
WAS 64 36 21 7 79
PHI 64 34 20 10 78
PIT 65 36 25 4 76
NJ 63 33 22 8 74
CLB 63 32 26 5 69
CAR 64 28 25 11 67
NYI 64 29 28 7 65
NYR 64 28 30 6 62

Western Conference
Central Division
Team GP W L OT PTS
NSH 62 39 14 9 87
WPG 63 37 17 9 83
MIN 63 36 20 7 79
DAL 63 36 23 4 76
STL 65 35 26 4 74
COL 63 34 24 5 73
CHI 63 27 28 8 62
Pacific Division
Team GP W L OT PTS
LV 63 41 17 5 87
SJ 64 34 21 9 77
LA 64 35 24 5 75
ANA 64 31 21 12 74
CGY 65 32 24 9 73
EDM 63 27 32 4 58
VAN 64 24 32 8 56
ARI 62 18 34 10 46

little sloppy, had to export it to excel and tried to clean it up a bit....

PING

just have to be smarter than they are ;)

4D chess

ahahahhaha that girl is going to sleep with that puck between her legs, lol

true
luckily most petty criminals are pretty stupid

hell, I would too if I caught a puck at a game

>upper bowl tickets are $30 for the game vs the wild on the 17th
weew

i deal with the petty ones on my own, it's the big dope movers and groups that think they can take over parks and night life, if i'm outnumbered or out gunned, that's what the cops get paid for.

you CC?
I'm considering getting my license

I worked a bit with this really cool guy that definitely grew up in the ghetto of Minneapolis. He said most of the issues are dumbasses coming there from Chicago and Gary, IN. Pretty based guy but he was for sure from a tough upbringing.

Always get to Thursday games late, glad this is a late start. Anything I missed in the first other than the goal?

you would think with that many open seats, would be cheaper.

nah, wife keeps pushing back, but if it looks like it's going to get hairy going into the 2020 election, i'm getting it before then, fck the wife.

not much, not real comfy with only 1 goal lead. Hopefully they didnt spend all their goals against the blues.

>Anything I missed in the first other than the goal?
that's about it... just glad Parise is finally back on the score sheet. he's getting paid way too much to not be scoring goals.

especially considering Staal gets paid a lot less, and is about to have a 40 goal season.

>having a wife
haha jk.
but I don't have to worry about that

wtf Seeler, Wild are looking a bit foggy.

>embellishment
really refs? fuck off

she pays the bills, i raise the kid.... have to know how to use that "feminism" to your advantage, ;)

stay at home dad?!

yea buddy, it's pretty good, but there is zero relax, even now i'm trying to catch up on news, watch hockey, eat dinner, and get ready for tomorrow.

is the State tournament going to be broadcast on TV?

kstp45

not sure, i'm a basketball convert, just bought my first pair of skates this winter for something to do, it's great to be outside when everyone else is whining about the winter.

will I be able to find a stream lol

how many MN guys do we got in here? like 4?

fck

you can pay for it on their website
i might see if i can get people to chip in so i can do a free stream on twitch

ARE YOU KIDDING ME

i'm in Rochester

Caledonia here

I know Duluthbro is in here too

this game doesn't feel right.

fish merchant checking in

Eriksson-Ek is a BUST
>tfw we could have had Brock Boeser instead

>LET'S GO WILD chant
>in Arizona

lel

Not sure, 45 is public TV if you have a receiver etc.
Anyone planning to go to a game? Might try to go Saturday but my hometown is garbage so other teams always push their shit in.

Minneapolis

metro fag here

5 then? (I'm Caledonia)

hope Bruce tears them new assholes in the room.

anyone have NBCSN, San Jose vs Chi, i flipped to it for intermission, just compare the skating and shooting, Wild need to pick it up and shut the yotes down, drink a red bull or something.

chubbies is here too. Possible St Paul (Cathedral Hill) bro is lurking

>chubbies
that's State Champion right?
is he the namefag that gives us a bad reputation?

I watch on Lazyman, I don't even own a television

yuh

Yes and yes.

Do you guys want to chip in to have Mike Greenlay assassinated and Wes Walz take his place?

I figured but wasn't sure

Greenlay is bad yeah but Walz is a turbo homer for obvious reasons

they should get Russo

is that all they do up there is play hockey?

Russo already has a job though. Lapanta is a huge homer too, Greenlay is just retarded. At least Walz sees the game on a high level

i'd hope not considering how they perform at state