Why is every episode the same?

Why is every episode the same?
Are there any specific episodes crucial to the main plot I can watch then skip to when Claudia Black shows up?
Too many hours to just continue on like this till she appears

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Fjp4H--sLY
youtube.com/watch?v=04QVSxsjxOk
i.4cdn.org/tv/1493046022176.jpg
i.4cdn.org/tv/1493045628300.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just watch superior farscape instead

I finished Farscape last year, I just want to watch more of Claudia Black

this guy knows

theres probably some autistic list on the internet that tells you what episodes to skip

a good rule of thumb is if it has gooolds in it is good

if it involves a primitive village/society its shit

pre super jesus daniel jackson episodes are shit, post are pretty good

the tokra are shit except for tits

jaffa resistance episodes are good

I wanted to see the show that contributed to Farscape ending after just 4 seasons

jews and their budget cuts?

It was probably for the best, farscape ended at its absolute peak after rising in greatness each year. If it went on another 4 seasons it would have been shit like every other show that goes on too long

>wanting to watch garbage Cam and whore Valla.

Fucking hell the series should have ended at 9.

She and the other jackass show up fully around season 9 or maybe 8 then they are there till the end of the series.

I just don't understand why SG-1 got 10 seasons and the franchise as a whole got 350 episodes and two additional movies
>countless inconsistencies
>every displaced human they speak to on other planets speak English like they lived in the US for most of their lives
Am I just supposed to see this show as one big satirical space opera? But not in a good way, most of the episodes being repetitive shlock that aren't adventurous at all

Scorpy did nothing wrong.

Farscape had the hottest aliens eva.

She is the only reason I have suffered and endured over half of season 1, O'Neil and the team make it watchable but I don't know if I can continue on like this

nigga if you don't like the show and just want to watch vala than why don't you just watch prometheus unbound and then jump straight to season 9. at that point the show basically reboots itself anyway

STARGATE A SHIT

well now

youtube.com/watch?v=0Fjp4H--sLY

Farscape was too good for this world

Only answer I needed, is she not a good character?

oh you're still in s1. the show gets much much much better in late s2, then the arcs really start being developed and it's not this "planet/monster of the week" thing anymore that drags down s1 (but that also gives it a kind of TOS-like charme)

but i wouldn't skip anything since almost every episode will be important later on

THE ONE TRUE LOGAN

pleb opinion.
Stargate beats the shit out of Farscape

Plebs don't even know Farscape exists.

Farscape was magical and I savoured it watching one episode every few days at night giving it my full attention
SG-1 is something I watch in the background when I'm shitposting

Why do you want Claudia? She was terrible in SG-1. Stick to the first eight seasons.

>gets much much much better in late s2
hardly believable if the fucking xosplay and muppet crew stays around. and saw here a psychedelic kinky scene which was claimed to be the best episode... doubtful

since every human is the descendants of the alterans / Merlin

i was talking about SG-1

>She was terrible in SG-1.
Ok so I should just watch Xena instead for her episode? What else is there of hers I've watched everything A Country Practice, City Life? In containment she is all aged

youtube.com/watch?v=04QVSxsjxOk

because its below shit

look at those fucking characters!
i.4cdn.org/tv/1493046022176.jpg
i.4cdn.org/tv/1493045628300.jpg
LOOK AT THEM!

i bet you liked them when you were 10, but they're objectively cringey

that's the problem

Back then every episode needed to be a closed story. The Networks didn't believe that story, season or series arcs would work. In an age that pre-dates PVRs & On-demand they figured that if someone missed an episode, they'd assume that they're lost & stop watching...

Is this why Angel and Buffy were considered such influential shows after their initial seasons?

When I was 10, you weren't even planned, you little piece of shit. Your father should've ended you on some male asshole.

Totally agree, it forced me to figure out how to program a VCR... and it was bloody worth it too!!!

How do I fill the void now I've almost finished everything Summer and Claudia have been in? Jodelle and Cara Gee can't replace them

stay positive, user

Why can't she just permanently be a racoon in all her future roles?