Stop living in a fantasy world of second-hand, childish banalities

stop living in a fantasy world of second-hand, childish banalities

Shut up you old snob. Wow, a British actor that does Shakespeare. So impressive.

Op btfo!

>stop living in a world that is entertaining and fun
>go back to your bland pathetic lives where a bullet to the brain gets more an more appealing after each day of slaving away for scraps

based Alec

reminder that George Lucas has said time and time again that the series has always been for children, SW-obsessed manchildren need to fuck off alongside capeshit

You are pathetic if you can't find ways to have fun that don't involve capeshit or star wars.

OP's quote comes from an encounter he had with a poor kid that just wanted an autograph. Sir Alec was a dick.

will do, varg

Still pretty based though. He was just trying to prepare the kid for the real world, something his parents apparently weren't trying to do because he cried like a baby lmao

>implying that's the only thing I do to distract myself from the appealing thought of ending it all and being rid of faggots such as yourself

>its a "no-life loser with a shit taste in movies projects his life's failures onto others" episode

Fuck you, that movie about that bridge sucked anyway

Fuck off dumb old whitey coot

banalities?

Says the successful genius who has time to post shitty memes on Sup Forums

Well clearly you have autism.

5 star post

Thanks Doc! I'll go pick up my autism bucks.

Sorry Disney Shill, But the Force Awakens was utter trash and Rey's a horrible Protagonist because even besides the fact that she's a Force Super Powered Mary Sue, Even more unforgivably, She's a veritable Deus Ex Machina pesonified; Everyone loves her, everyone trust her, Han just met her but whatever, Leia Hugs her after finding out about Han's death, a nobody she just met. The rebels trust her with the mission and they trust her to find Luke, a mission that was so important they risked the lives of many of their people including Poe. But, a nobody they just met five minutes ago, they trust her to find Luke. If Luke was so Important to them, shouldn't they have sent better known, trained officers and not this street rat, this garbage collecting sweaty smelly nobody?

>mfw actually get autism bucks

And I'm still less of an insufferable faggot than you.

Go ahead shill, because now it's a movie for children but when it was time for you and yours to bash the Prequels, Whoa, it wasn't entertainment for Children then, now was it? You people disgust me.

Keep telling yourself that.

>implying anyone is going to read your block of sperg text

>touched a nerve

You haven't elicited an emotion from me yet. You don't seem the type to elicit anything from anyone. I'd say good try, but that would imply that you tried.

>star wars
>entertaining
>fun
wew

Nerds were a mistake

>being a trekkie faggot

not him, but your anger is palpable

Keep telling yourself that

It's okay Disney, No one's going to ever see Rey as a Believable Protagonist. Maybe in 12 years during the next trilogy. Oh right, you're releasing star wars movie every year for twelve years, ain't ya?

If I was angry, I'd try to actually hurt your feelings. Did I hurt your feelings?
I'm telling you that. I don't need to be reminded that you've accomplished nothing.

You've stuck around for this conversation longer than you needed to. Who are you trying to convince? Me or you?

less time than you. also, you've qualified the argument.

I'm just passing time. If you didn't reply, I'd have nothing else to type in this thread. So we can keep going or you can give up. I have the time to spare.

i love it when butthurt people take the time to explain to others on the internet how they're not butthurt

>inb4 (you)

>keeps implying your pathetic attempts could anger anyone
At least put effort into it.

so why Revenge of the Sith is PG-13?

sick green text dude, i bet your scathing greentexts are a hit at all those parties you go to

Hey that's amazing, he completely predicted man-children:

“A refurbished Star Wars is on somewhere or everywhere. I have no intention of revisiting any galaxy. I shrivel inside each time it is mentioned. Twenty years ago, when the film was first shown, it had a freshness, also a sense of moral good and fun. Then I began to be uneasy at the influence it might be having. The first bad penny dropped in San Francisco when a sweet-faced boy of twelve told me proudly that he had seen Star Wars over a hundred times. His elegant mother nodded with approval. Looking into the boy's eyes I thought I detected little star-shells of madness beginning to form and I guessed that one day they would explode.

'I would love you to do something for me,' I said.

'Anything! Anything!' the boy said rapturously.

'You won't like what I'm going to ask you to do,' I said.

'Anything, sir, anything!'

'Well,' I said, 'do you think you could promise never to see Star Wars again?'

He burst into tears. His mother drew herself up to an immense height. 'What a dreadful thing to say to a child!' she barked, and dragged the poor kid away. Maybe she was right but I just hope the lad, now in his thirties, is not living in a fantasy world of secondhand, childish banalities.”

god i hate the reddit nerds
if they just realised how pathetic they are i would be fine, but they insist that their obsession with childrens films and comics are perfectly acceptable for an adult. its so disgusting to me.

the kids name? Albert Einstein.

Actually it was Adolf Hitler.

Yeah, given Lucas's own obsession with the same material through much of his adult like, those statements are obvious bullshit.

>that's right goyim, never go outside and definitely don't read!
>just keep debt slaving away so that you can consume more and more escapist garbage and never think about changing your circumstances!

>that autistic capitalizing
Hello CWC

stop living off the money you made by contributing to that world