youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po
youtube.com/watch?v=xCU7I7CSc8c
youtube.com/watch?v=np6vAuS0KNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BASED PICKLE RICK!!!

Just.
Epic.
Simply epic.

damn it's so funny... fuck.. its like so fucking epic you know? best show of all time i think..

Haha!

HELLA. F*CKIN'. EPIC.

what would pickle rick taste like dipped in szechuan sauce?

If this is what's supposed to replace Bane Posting I want to kill myself

he's a brined guy

GET SHWIFTY

yes

Someone post the most obnoxious rick and morty copy pasta, I want to shit on a relatively new reddit post that will undoubtedly be on the front page by noon, I want to maximize downvotes

NOTHING EXISTS ON PURPOSE

Sh*it on the floor, God's not real, M-m-morty!

XD EPIC. WIN.

Friggin

EPIC

So guys, Pickle Rick or Baby Groot?

LOVE IS ONLY A CHEMICAL REACTION

What the heck? No love for Baby Groot or PickleRick? So not schwifty.

Who wins, Baby Groot or Tiny Rick? Not counting Pickle Rick because that would be fair for the competition HA! XD

Samantha was at the store one day, getting some food when she saw a strange unlabeled drink in a dark green bottle. Curiosity took her over as she grabbed it and took a closer look at it, and then checked out and bought it. When she got home, the first thing she did was put down her bags and pull out the drink and open it. It was strange looking, it was bright green and had hints of yellow and lighter greens in it. She still felt she needed to drink it, and she did.
After she drunk it, the first thing she noticed was it's strong, bitter taste, yet she swallowed it anyway. She then got a strange headache. "What was in that drink? Why was it so strong?" She asked nobody as she gripped her head. She then heard a crash as she looked down at in in confusion. She saw a strange, gray gun looking thing with a green tube containing a flickering green orb in it. She looked at it for a moment, and her headache became worse.
Just then, she felt a sharp pain in her crotch. She screamed in pain and rushed to the bathroom, where she hoped she would be more private. She then felt the pain weaken a little as she felt something grow out of her crotch. It only took her a moment to figure out what had grown there. She was about to try and prove it when she saw her hand was tanning and turning a bit darker. She looked closer and saw that it seemed to spread across her skin.

As her skin tanned, she felt a strange stretching feeling all over her body. She stumbled backwards into a wall as she realized she was growing in size. She then felt her arms and legs thin a little, possibly to match her new height. She then saw her breasts begin to go into her body as she felt a lump form in her throat. Her breasts finished retracting into her (or rather, his) body, completing his gender change "Did that drink make me a guy?" He asked, noting his masculine new voice, unaware of what would soon happen.
He felt some of his skin begin to sag a little as he pulled his hand up to his face again, seeing it thin and sag, also seeing some of the veins become easier to see. "Why is this happening to me? Because I tried some drink?" Samantha cried, still not used to his voice. He was in panic now, but he had no idea it was about to get a bit worse as his hair began to turn blue-gray strand by strand
He saw a glimpse of his hair changing color and grabbed some of it to take a closer look. It then started to retract into his head and fluff out backwards, becoming spiker. A part of it then fell out, forming a bald spot. His eyebrows then turned the same gray-blue his hair did, and then melded together into one. Then Samantha looked into the mirror, seeing his new body and had to hold back a scream of panic.

"What has that drink done to me!?!" Samantha shouted, noticing his voice had changed again and angry about his changed body. "I got to try and tell my friends I turned into some ol- Huh?" Samantha said as he walked out of the bathroom and kicked something on the ground. He looked down, and the gun from before was back, having never moved. He only put one finger on the tube of it, and a small bolt of green lighting appeared from it and traveled up his body and it split, diving into his clothes.
"Oh great, what no-" Samantha started to say, but he felt something travel under his shirt. He looked under it, and he saw that his bra was moving under it and becoming a shirt. He blushed in embarrassment as it moved under it and changed color until it became a normal blue-green long sleeved shirt. His original shirt split in half and turned white. He felt it grow to his thighs and reform into a lab coat as it hit him who he was becoming
That Rick dude from that show! I should of known!" Samantha moaned in frustration as a belt with a gold buckle slid out from behind him. "I should of never got that drink..." He sighed as his shirt tucked itself into his pants and his pants turned brown. A pair of black shoes formed on his feet as his clothes adjusted themselves to fit his new body. He took a good long look at himself and said "How did drinking that turn me into Rick?"

*BURRRPPP*

Who is your favourite person to pair with pickle rick? I like morty XD pr x morty owo

He started to leave to tell someone, but he caught sight of the drink. It still sat there, and it seemed to give him a headache from the smell now, but it seemed better. "Well, one sip can't hurt..." he thought as he approached it and took one sip, but soon he felt addicted to it as he let his problems slide away, fade away as he drank it.
He had no idea that as he drank, his memories were being removed and replaced with new ones. Hanging out with friends at parties changed to traveling across the multiverse and arguing with his boyfriend changed to fighting in battles against the Galactic Federation, along with other ones. The bottle shrunk and changed color, until it was a silver flask, still holding the drink. Then, as he pulled his mouth away from it, his memories were all replaced
He was now Rick Sanchez, and for some reason he was in some place standing around. "Why did I come here again?" Rick thought, drunk as normal. He then saw his portal gun on the ground and picked it up, then firing it and heading back home to work on something and maybe travel with Morty, his grandson.
He would continue to travel with his grandson forever or a hundred years. Possibly a hundred years, but forever would also be great. Or at least until he got his Mulan McChicken sauce. Then again, that was his 9 season long story arc. But for now, it would just be Rick and Morty, forever, a hundred years.

pickle rick of course. Here's a hard one: pickle rick or tiny rick???

tiny Rick of course.

I... FUCKING LOVE PICKLE RICK!!

This fucking thread

*BUURRRPP* God isn't real you fucking idiot.

I am convinced that 95 percent of the posters in these threads are underage

My mom banned me from watching this show. Whats it like?

Dude what!?!!

imma go take a shit

what a shitty pointless image

also LWA is overrated as fuck you fucking reddit faggot

>buzzword buzzword buzzword
I even agree with you, LWA really is overrated, but the way you write is underagecore
grow up

Yet here you are. Have you tried finding a more mature community where you might fit? Maybe Reddit?

its EPIC EPIC EPIC!

>Stop caring about the board quality
Fuck off shitposter-kun

You are the biggest autist on the board

lowest quality posts are metaposts

no u

How can one show trigger theists so much?

HAHA GOD DOESNT EXIST BECAUSE LE SCIENCE MAN TOLD ME SO LOL

you're just proving his point you underage fuck

Next time you're feeling suicidal just think of pickle rick

you can tell how immature the creators are because they think alcoholism is 'cool'

sup ahmed

How come Americans don't understand satire?

>American humour

He's right though

*BURP*

alcohol is based faggot

soundcloud.com/bombs-away/bombs-away-rick-and-morty-remix/s-prbCj

I thought so too, then I got blackout drunk once and did things I still regret

why must he have yellow eyes? now every Rick shoop has yellow eyes when he only has them on Pickle mode

>step into shower
>reach for some soap
>see pic related
>"HEY user! I TURNED MYSELF INTO SOAP! SCRUBADUBADUBDUB!"

holy shit I can see the emoji in the filename! does it work for PC users too?

yes

I TURNED MYSELF INTO YOUR WAIFU user
BIG REVEAL!

please kill me first

stop this meme please

SEH SHWAN SUS

Kek

*BURP*

what the hell is this thread even suppose to be

Really, really cool to see some like-minded comrades here on Sup Forums...*BURP* haha!

Whatever level of irony you guys are on you will never ever beat this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw&t=1808s

No irony here cuckboi, we're picklerick fans through and through

*burps anally*

i don't like pickles

*BBBUUUUURPPP*
THIS TOMATO IS SO FUCKING RAW IT'S STILL BELCHING

I still can't believe this exists

I still don't know that to make of this

absolutely based vegetable

youtube.com/watch?v=iOk6HB609po

GUYS WE DID IT!

>alt-right

>MOR *BURRRRRRRP* MORTY, IT'S A PICKLE RICK THREAD MORTY!
>WE'VE GOTTA GET COMFY MORTY!
>ENJOY IT BEFORE THE UNIVERSE EVENTUALLY BURNS OUT AND WE ALL DIE MORTY!

Underrated have an upvote

youtube.com/watch?v=xCU7I7CSc8c

Its just the one guy actually.

He's literally autistic enough to have stayed in the thread refreshing. Saw the guy's response, and then photoshopped Rick onto it just out of spite.

Its either spite or the need to become and e-celeb from saying he "started a meme" as pathetic as that is.

How is this show allowed on the fucking air when it's persecuting Christians? How can they get away with this? Why does nobody listen?

It's funny because there was no logical or practical reason to do that.

Fucking love you mate :'-)

*BURRRPP* DUDE YOU BELIEVE IN A MYSTICAL IMAGINARY *BURRRRRRPPP* SKY GUY WITH A BEARD, YOU KNOW HOW STUPID YOU *BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP* SOUND RIGHT NOW *BURP*

we finally got a new thing that's even worse than big bang theory and bazinga
thanks harmon

You really should be banned for being an avatarfagging shitposter who has never contributed anything to this board

*BURP*
ZIMBABWE

LOL!

Also, why is that in the law and order typeface

I love Rick and Morty because it's for science nerds such as myself. Fuck Drumpf and climate change deniers lol.

I love Picklerick threads because its for retards such as myself! I'm totally not a shill and btw ImWithHer.

>Hey look, Morty. I turned myself into an Ewok.
>Wubba Lubba Yub Nub!

>Not YubYub

Why would it be YubYub? You some kind of enormous faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=np6vAuS0KNs