As an X fan

>as an X fan...
>i'm an X fan and even i think...
>X fan btw...
>and i'm saying that as an X fan...

yeah fuck being a fan of things and using that to add perspective to your opinion
you show em op

I too like X. Look At Me is an absolute banger

As a mom, I think this thread is bad

As a former OP, this thread is bad

it's indirectly admitting that you're usually biased against a team, except in this extreme circumstance.

Look, I'm as big of a dumb-wojack fan as anybody, but even I think the snot and drool is going too far.

>biased against a team
there is absolutely nothing wrong with this

FUCK YOU, COWGIRLS

and?

and if someone is biased then i will take their perspective with a grain of salt.

Memes like this are an example of how the only way Sup Forums has developed in the last six or seven years was to just get meaner and try to hurt more feelings.

All the good jokes come from Twitter now. Sup Forums doesn't produce anything of value anymore.

hola reddito

I've been on the site since before you were born.

Majority of people who say it aren't fans though; they're just people who think adding that will strengthen their argument

I do this all the time to make the team i support look worse. Can't be explained.

Do you understand the point of sports? Why the fuck would you want to talk to some autist who doesn't even care? Retard.

and?

I'm a reddit fan and even I think this thread sucks.

make sense if they are calling >their players shit.

No. It doesn't. Which is the point. It's a fucking fallacy. You are literally the brainlet.

>acknowledging your bias and giving the audience greater insight to your perspective is not useful in discussion

miss me with this retarded thread
also sage since this has nothing to do with sports

>discussion about sports discussion has nothing to do with sports

Im also an X fan. Loved both the songs he dropped tonight

Even as a heavy reddit user, I find myself agreeing with this being an annoying way of conversing

and?

that's the point you fucking tard

>Even as a heavy reddit user
He typed without any trace of irony.

ELITE thread

>all these X team faggots

Always jealous of us Y guys as you know you'll never be as great as us. Get over it.

I hate that

>As an X fan, I'll be man enough to admit you deserved the win and will be rooting for you to win the championship #GoTeamY

>As a Y fan I'd like to thank you for your classiness, it's rare to see and it's why I've always liked Team X, good luck to you guys next year!

>as an [insert nationality here]

>it's a Y team fan bores everyone about their best ever achievement episode

As a former 4 channer, I agree.