Official Chicago Blackhawks @ San Jose Sharks Game Thread

Game starts at 9. Puck drop soon after.

Heavy alcoholism.

Other urls found in this thread:

secondcityhockey.com/2018/2/28/17061936/matthew-highmore-chicago-blackhawks-recalled
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eddie is on!

Pat is happy. Eddie is healthy. Life is good

Take my energy Shorks. Fuck Shitcago.

\0/

Haha look at this faggot. WTF shorks

>a first for hartmen

WEW lad

Ani!!!!

>fartin jones

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

ANISIMOV

At least Eddie is back

I hate people talking about trading Arty. He's still the #2 center behind schmaltz. And the most willing to go to the net and screen and get dirty goals

I literally have never heard anyone say trade anisimov

all o hear is people whining about panarin despite the fact the team has enough akinny skill players

I hear that shit all the time. I even think one of those second city dumb fucks did an article on it.

The Breadman fan boys won't be whining when he disappears in the playoffs again. Ovechkin jr

Just waiting for Chicongo to get BLACKED desu

do you ever read the facebook comments?

delusional to say the least. the mouth breathers really make their prescence felt

evening reddit

Nah. I don't even have a Facebook account. I don't think I can handle that kind of bandwagon faggotry.

christ

Fuck!

>secondcityhockey.com/2018/2/28/17061936/matthew-highmore-chicago-blackhawks-recalled

i am smrt
me gud hokkei scout

FUCK

P A V S
A
V
S

kill me

wtf...

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOCH

COOCHIE COOCHIE COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gus looking to get back to the ahl

how long before pavelski has to break e.kane's jaw for being team cancer?

Game 4 of the first round

nah he's getting his shit together he's finally on a winning team

FUCKING CHRIST

>you know remember bufuglugifufigufifufin threw kanes stuff in the showers and soaked it all because he showed up to a team meeting in work out gear instead of a suit
l o l

does Owen Nolan still play for the Sharks?

you're joking right

>jerko

>thanks peaches

>le skate fast and deke a lot guy

yeah, but tbqhwy i havent watched hockey in nearly 20 years and i'm trying to get back into it (i was a Flyers fan, based Lindros, Leclair, and Brindamour)

Attention redditor fans of the Blackhawks: Stop spamming /hoc/ with your butthurt over the Preds.
Thanks

XD sorry! Fellow hawkbros lets get this game tonight! Checkout the thread at /r/hawks :)

>being so obsessed with reddit you learn all about it so you can shitpost on a mongolian throat singing forum

shggydggy

baited

>i was only pretending to know about reddit

XD just downvoted you LOL

>Leaving your cancer containment thread

baited

Sharks sucks

FUCK

MONEY IN THE BANC

Here's your >you
You may return to your sperg overlords to report your le epic raid

Thank you.

>wife walks in
>says oh they have three points on the guys

perceptive

whew

FUCKING HELL

Nice post fellow redditor! Upboat!

TIMO TIME
GODDAMN

cropped so it looks good on this shit website

Grade B stuff

Does an original thought ever pop inot your head or are you limited to ebin memes? Cancer, as bad as rick and morty fans that can only spout quotes from their cringe show

I mean thanks fellow Sup Forumsartan

baited

((you))
lets keep the chain going

sharks sharks sharks sharks
I've been called to lend my aid.
sharks sharks sharks sharks sharks sharks

I honestly dont know what that board is
gonna guess my little pony

glad to have you here friendo

S C O R E

WEW FUCKING LAD

AOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!
I love SHARK TANK HOWLERS

When my family took me to the hockey hall of fame in Toronto for the first time, they had a big tub of a ton of plastic or vinyl figures of little hockey players from each team.
We couldn't find one in the tub for >my team, so since I was like seven or eight at the time and I just thought that the Sharks' jersey looked cool as heck, I picked theirs.

We are connected, you and I.

>Going hard to the net
>Legs not moving
>Goes 10 feet wide

100 bucks there is a fight with timo. Try me.

god i fucking hope so

watch the sharks blow this game somehow

The hawks don't have anyone left that will fight expect maybe Toews

Q is getting fired

who was just in the box. they were talking mad shit to each other

FUCKING

HOLY FUCK

S H O R K S

Keith. He doesn't fight. He'll just slash the guy in the face later

I hope it turns into a Dustox.

Yeah I don’t think he’s gonna be the guy going foreword
He may be saddled with some shitty contracts but his system is dated and the hardass thing only works when you’re up and coming but need discipline not when you’re in a death spiral

What a career trajectory. Top line forward, then considered Crosby's near equal, and now a goon.

He's gotta earn that 10 million

He was always a Hossa baby, it was easier to excuse when center was the glaring weakness but now that Hoss isn’t bailing him out he’s been exposed

Well Hossa is/was one of the exceptional players of the last twenty years. One would have to be pretty shit not to look good playing with him. Besides, Toews was fine for the first few seasons with Hossa.

WEW
FUCKING
LAD

>scoring on yourself

>those hawks fans who shelled out 100 bucks to watch this abortion live

Hoss was the first player I thought of when Eddie was talking about dumping the puck but they didn't have anyone winning board battles. He always came away with the puck.

Fucking hell I love Jonesy

GG Sharks

Just coming in to post this