Power level reveal

Just accidentally revealed my power level to my girlfriend and her friend... They were talking about all the things Beyonce has done for "music" and I disagreed. Her friend left, and now gf is saying I attacked her "personally" for saying other artists have done more to push the art. Beyonce is just #blm mainstream pop right? I stood my ground, but I'm sleeping on the couch right now and feel like a cuck. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage her

I'm having an hard time imagining how that convo went

Fucking dump her.
If I can find a girl that is both black and muslim who hates blm, knows it's a race hait, and fucking adores everything about trump and his family, than anything is possible.
>TLDR STOP BEING A FAGGOT KEK!

Exactly HOW did she state Beyonce had done so much for music?

In what way?

She doesn't even write her music. She doesn't conceptualize or do the art direction for her videos.

What has she done that is so important?

Help me out here...what am I missing?

She said lemonade was more important to music than anarchy in the UK, and I asked her to explain. I even conceded it was important socially and for women in hip hop, but stood my ground that she didn't innovate musically.

In reality, I know that Beyonce was a cuck and is a blm fangirl with minimal talent beyond her ability to shake her ass.

Beyoncé is just a Jewish tool. Does your gf not know that on her latest album "Lemonade" almost all of the songs were written by white Jewish men?

Beyoncé is just a pretty voice, a pretty face and a dancer's body.

God damn every part of this post is just embarrassing
Terrible

Kek. No joke if a girl talked like that to me I would cut all contact. Nip that in the bud or leave. There are unlimited women on this world and plenty that are smart enough to listen when someone talks sense.

I live with this one like a moron.

>having friends who sit around and chat about Beyonce

Shiggy Diggy

I am literally the worst. She's usually pretty open when I start providing the red pill, but she loves this stupid negress

You weren't direct with her. This is why she acts the way she does. If a dog misbehaves we blame the owner, not the beast. Same principle.

It's because she thinks that the made up fantasy world of the entertainment industry is real instead of being completely controlled by Jews.

Then don't push it too much. Be slow with red-pills, it takes time for people to realize it.

well she has a nice voice but yeah she doesn't even use it anymore

she just found out she's part black or smth so she just makes shitty songs now

At least you didn't do it on national TV

How can I be more direct without pushing the Jewish media redpill too hard?

Forgot pic.

Dump your retarded gf

youtube.com/watch?v=GoA_zY6tqQw

Find a new gf

Do you have all of the facts about Jewish media control? You will need the cold hard data on hand. Also what programs does she watch? Make sure you know the Jewish influence in each specific program. Idk how you can go about it, but be easy into it.

Also showing her some videos of Israeli brutality against little Arab children always helps.

Beyonce is queen. How fucking retarded are you?

YASSSS KWEEN SLAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

That is nothing, my wife's coworker recently sent the wrong picture to the entire company. Picture related.

Grow some balls and kick her out if you're paying for the place. She sleeps on the couch and if she leaves to get some monkey dick, she's gone for good.

Leave that cunt you cuck.

Bad idea trying to redpill people when they've been brainwashed.
Also dubs

>sleeping on the couch

How exactly did that happen?

Did she explicitly tell you to sleep on the couch or....?

I can just never imagine being kicked out of my own bed desu senpai.

Bad idea trying to redpill people when they've been brainwashed.
Also dubs.

It sounds like you should kick your dumb bitch girlfriend to the curb if you know what's good for you.

If you are over 19 and having arguments about music with people you need to revaluate your life.

THIS.

Context?

If beyonce is all about empowering niggers, why is she bleaching the shit out of herself?

You're sleeping on the couch. She won according to her and you're never gonna get that back. Been there, done that. Don't date blue pills. Lesson learned.

Wtf?

First - Their dear 'YASSSSS QUEEN BLACK PANTHER BAE SLAY' doesn't give a single shit about blacks or their culture, she treats her black dancers like shit, and makes them pay for their own plane tickets when going on tour.

Second - if you pay for that apartment where you live then grab her by the ass and throw her out because it won't get better.

By the way, the pic you used sums up the 'Queen Bae' quite nicely, because in a video that once again shovel multikulti shit down our throats, it was Coldplay who actually went to India for on spot shooting, while the nigress was hidden in her multi-million record studio, pandered by a legion of serfs, as to not broke a single one of her nails.

If you two got into that big of an argument over Beyonce and "Lemonade", perhaps it's time you considered if this is the person you want to be with...

Beyonce is absolute trash. You must be under 18 if some bitch crystormed out for saying so

Anarchy in the UK ruined Britain.

Your girlfriend is being a cunt and a half. She needs a finger up her ass. It'll straighten her out faster and better than any therapy. Walk in, bend her over your knee like you're going to spank her, then pull down her panties (or pj's or whatever she's wearing), wet your finger, and quickly but righteously stick your finger up her butt. Confidence is key here. Just leave it there. Don't wiggle it around. She'll fight back a little at first and writhe and maybe whimper, but eventually she'll quiet down, look back at you with an expression of shock, and then you simply say, "Are we clear?"

You'll be clear. She'll read you LOUD and clear. Remember it's not about sex, but about discipline. You needs to learn how to behave and you should teach her.

:)

You say the word "cuck" but I don't think you know what it means

>but I'm sleeping on the couch right now and feel like a cuck

wtf is wrong with you. Sleep in your bed. If she doesn't like it, she can take the couch. What could she possibly do to you?

Got drunk and went on a gnarly facebook rant the other night after the first night of the republican convention. Think I might have even said nigger. Too scared to check my facebook though

>Sales guy makes sale, getting congrats from everyone.
>Coworker sends a picture of Hitler as the newly signed company's mascot. It was meant to be something cute.
>Coworker on suicide watch

Pack up. Rule one is never live with a women unless you are married.

Somali?

This

Why are you sleeping on the couch does that bitch own everything? If so then you're a faggot and deserve to keep your mouth shut. If she has this much power and you can't keep that bitch in her place then I can guarantee you that you've been cucked. If she's pissed then the cunt can sleep in the couch. You're a faggot, cuck and deserve everything happening to you.

I hate when I do this, luckily I just keep it to personal messages

>Sleeping on the couch for arguing about a stupid shilled pop singer

Christ, you really are a cuck. If you have any spine, you'll take your bedroom back.

Do this.
Report back.
Kek wills this.

>They were talking about all the things Beyonce has done for "music" and I disagreed.

This actually qualifies as "revealing your power level" in the year 2016.

>not naming the file "nothing to RNC here.jpg"

>Has won dozens of Grammys
>Literally the most renowned black artist since Micheal Jackson. Probably the most successful female artist in history.

What basis do you even have for saying she hasn't done anything?

keep being racist. fuck that bitch. she has to get on board with you or get down the road

>implying Sup Forums isn't full of memesters

Implying being a memester means not even understanding your own memes?

You should reveal yourself to a girl in the first few conversations piece by piece so that it's not pushy.

If she's your "gf" nothing about this should be "accidental".

My wife now calls things "Jewish" when she gets frustrated.

Red pills are pretty much like suppositories: you've gotta take them slow. If you force them too hard, you might as well be fucking (with) people since they won't listen.

Baby steps user.

rod stewart and lady gaga have grammys

your point?

that like when people argue about the number of nobel prizes their country has. kissinger and obama have nobel prizes

I stick my thumb in a chick's ass whiel doggystylin' her if I want the relationship to be over. Its fun.

> gets mad at bf over Beyonce

She's crazy. Leave her ass.

This

Why do women get the bed and shame you to the couch? It's like you're admitting she's right when you accept that and sleep on the couch. Fuck that shit.

>destilled autism

lmao
Stood my autist ground just to asure them you are better than them.

typical high ego low IQ factor my friend.

so why do you know how suppositories work faggot? lmao ffs annon you are not even trying

That's hilarious. You should hit that dude up and drink some shitty canadian beers and shoot some single-barrel shotguns together.

Do you live in Florida?

because wanting to controll what other ppl think only makes you a fucking lame ass control freak.

You dont feel at control with anything in life, so you try to control others ppl way of thinking instead of being acertive and just acept others persons, but no you are craving for attention.

and thats why you are here right now

using hashtagsss

also TITS or GTFO to your whore girl friend.

also no timestamp.

also 99% bait

Ok, then at what point do you decide those people have done something noteworthy? It's a fact that Beyonce has inspired other artists and the music industry as a whole. We wouldn't even be having this conversation if she wasn't a big deal.

>I'm sleeping on the couch

You have to be a cuck! In my 40 years I've never let a bitch put me out of my own bed.

Why would one need to be a faggot to know how suppositories work? They go up your ass. Something going up your ass brutally is probably unpleasant. They can still be useful. You're seriously not even trying.

"Tits or GTFO" would only apply if she was the one posting. She isn't.
"No timestamp". Why would a time stamp be required here? Do you seriously need a picture of him proving that he is indeed sleeping on the couch?

tell her that Beyonce needs to stop appropriating white culture and go back to looking like a pube haired sheboon, but in a more normie way.

youre not even capable of having a conversation about beyonce with you gf. dump her you sad excuse of a man. fucking cuck i bet she secretely wish for a BBC or a BIG CANADIAN COCK

Remember, she fears losing you. You are the prize to be to won.

does she play an instrument? does she write her own songs? even if you dont play an instrument but at a very minimum you write your own lyrics the and only then should you be praised for contributing to music.

being on stage and shaking your ass counts for nothing.

Sage and ignore. Go to strip club or pick up lone street slut. Trust me, you can find girls that do it for freeish, just let them have fun and keep you eyes on them. Most just want to get fucked up and fucked.

>not having angry sex with her butthole

become the alpha

go up to her, scream aloha snackbar and rape her

make her sleep on the couch you cuck. She's the one that's pissed off and needs a timeout

>Sleeping on the couch right now

Yep you're a beta bitch. I've never once let a woman kick me out of my own bedroom. If she tried to lock me out I'd kick down the door and worry about replacing it later.

Also, dread game her, go to the gym and lift, ignore her, text other chicks in front of her, etc.

if beyonce can cock block you, then you have bigger deals to worry about fred

I am a French progressive liberal cuck.
I spent years with a right-wing American woman.
When she was pissed off, SHE was the one who slept on the couch. I had the proper bed.
You are proving to be inferior to me. How does that feel?

we should sleep its late

All is lost OP, this is what you must do:

>Tell her it would be very progressive to have a black man have sex with her while you watch.

>Go out and find homeless black man with AIDs.

>Buy him cloths from old navy and bring him back to your place.
>Tell your GF that this man is your friend and hes the black guy she should have sex.
>They have sex and she gets AIDs
>When she finds out and tells you, break up with her on the spot.
>Tell her this never would of happend if she had been racist, as she would of known all niggers have AIDs and wouldnt of slept with him.

Cont.
Also, while claiming in your post to show your "power level", you end up being the one on the couch?
That's a very unusual perception of "power".

rule two never get married.

I'm all wet....... you guyz

he sounds like an awesome guy. i cant stop laughing.
I still think in the big scheme of music that hip hop will be a small blip in the musical landscape of the future. as a gen xer I would have never thought pearl jam would really outlast the smashing pumpkins. i liked nirvana but I didn't think they stood out over other bands. in the big scheme of music bands that stand the test of time matter. in our life time. rolling stones, bob dylan, guns n roses, etc. Its a pretty small club. i even doubt michael jackson will be popular in the future. I will take it a step further. Mariah Carey will shit all over beyonce during the test of time. some of the best rap music of the last 20 years is barely known by kids today.

but you know how you fucked up go sleep in the bed. the only reason you shouldn't be there is its not your bed. she can go sleep somewhere else.

Any rny relationship where your girlfriend has the power to make you sleep on the couch whenever you displease her needs to fucking end. You don't just feel like a cuck, you are a cuck. Man the fuck up and get rid of her.

what did he mean by this?

For a nigger who hates whites, she sure does a lot of white cosplay.

>Fucking dump her.
This. GTFO with this sleeping on the couch shit, kick her the fuck out.

You end the relationship

I just kicked my gf out after she got triggered after presenting the JQ and whatnot after eight months together. She flipped shit and I gave her the boot.

One month later: never been happier

WTF is "JQ"?

Johnny Quest

I agree. Any woman who doesn't rationalize herself into accepting your beliefs when you feel strongly about something, even after you name the Jew (maybe especially so), is not long-term relationship material.

is beyonce still hot