RAT FUCK ABSOLUTELY BTFO BY BASED NEWT

EAT SHIT TED YOU FUCKING CUNT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhGNBPNmljA
leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck rato.

God bless Gingrich!!!!!

NEWT IS A WACKO, BUT I STILL VOTE FOR HIM OVER RATO.

What habbened?

Rato just committed career suicide and Newt came in to kick the corpse.

MUH JEWS

He told Ted to fuck off for implying people shouldn't vote for Trump and being a whiny selfish little cuck and trying to push his own agenda.

You TrumpTards are really riled up aren't you?

By a guy who has actual principles. You're a fucking disgrace.

Only decent people show dignity in defeat. Ted just showed the world that he is anything but a decent person.

A guy dedicated to lying, cheating, and stealing until the bitter end isn't "principled," but all we're doing is laughing our ass off at what failures the Cruzlims are. I greatly enjoyed reading about the Cruz delegates getting insulted, humiliated, and physically abused today.

hello booger

Hello

His principles were whatever Trump was for to help himself in the polls.

Hello booger

Newt knew Ted fucked it up and tried to save him... don't think it is going to work. Topkek

He should've been the VP choice

youtube.com/watch?v=dhGNBPNmljA

God I fucking love the internet. Uploaded 4 minutes ago. I'm not watching live lol.

>I greatly enjoyed reading about the Cruz delegates getting... physically abused today.

t. Jamal Tyrone DeShaquaniqua

What did Newt say?

see 6 minutes in just some stuff about how islam sucks

Wtf I hate Ted Cruz now!
Ted just got Newtered

I know about Rato, but what the fuck did Gingrich do?

CANT BOOT THE NEWT

Hello

Cruz is a shitty attentionwhore, but hat you Trump-sheep don't realize is that after Trump loses badly in November, Cruz is going to be one of the stronger candidates in 2020 _because_ he refused to endorse Trump. Ditto with Kasich

*but what

This, missed it. Give me a time on the video or a brief description if you guys can

By the way am I the only person that thinks this years convention has been fucking amazing? All of these Republicans who have been around forever fired up like never before. Where has all of this been? Either way feeling good about this election as of right now.

Wait what were his exact words?

Crooked Hillary is gonna lose you asspained liberal

Hello booger

I dont much like Jewt, but that was pretty based.

>Newtered

We'll see. Obviously it's not a foregone conclusion, but I have a hard time seeing Trump winning in November.

I live in California, so my vote for POTUS literally doesn't matter. I'm voting for Gary Johnson so the LP does better nationwide.

>Trump losing
>there being another election

Uh-huh.

hello booger

Actually he seemed to have twisted his words and said that basically what Ted was trying to tell us was VOTE TRUMP. If I'm wrong, feel free to correct me.

>Libertarian Party
Pro-TPP
Pro-Open Borders

Why the fuck are you even here?

The libertarian party doesn't deserve support anymore. They decided that when they picked a gun grabbing faggot for vp pick and started embracing open borders

Cruz has no appeal outside shitty neocons and self righteous bedroom-police Evangelicals who are bitter that their voting block does nothing but pick people who are guaranteed to lose in the general election.

>Republicans will be able to win in 2020 after Hillary legalizes 20 million illegals and bring in more rapefugees who will all vote Democrat

Newt tried to salvage Cruz bending Trump over.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

>I live in California,
As a Florida boy who is in a state that actually matters I can say Trump is guaranteed to win this state. So Hillary better hope she can recover in the other swings.

Hello booger

I was planning to do the same, until recently. The clusterfuck of their pic, the convention, and the VP, as well as their blatant pandering to both corporatism AND Bernie Supporters... I would sooner vote Green.

You're right about Florida. His primary turnout and support was phenomenal

Johnson has said he agrees with most of what Sanders says. So why not just go all the way and write in Sanders?
Oh right. You want to tell everyone that you're a Libertarian. Well by throwing away your vote you're helping the Democrats so may as well just go register for their party.
In the past I would have agreed and said vote for who shares your beliefs, but this election is too much to lose. Your choices are either Trump or Hillary and the latter must not be allowed to take power and ruin this country.

Trump also got more votes LOSING in Ohio in the primary than Hillary got WINNING Ohio. By a very large margin, I might add.

Why are californians the cancer of this earth?

They definitely don't represent my views to a tee, but I really think the US would be better off with a legit 3rd party option. I'm encouraging my berniebot friends to vote for Stein for the same reason.

Again, it's California. I could write in "Adolf Hitler" and it wouldn't matter.

I think that, if Trump loses, the 2020 GOP field is going to be split between Trump-endorsers

I thought the LP convention went pretty well, actually. Aside from shirtlessman-gate (which the press made a huge deal out of), it was pretty normal.

See above about California.

Your state is going to vote for Hillary, and your city is going to vote _overwhelmingly_ for Hillary.

>write in Sanders
LOL

>I think that, if Trump loses, the 2020 GOP field is going to be split between Trump-endorsers and Trump-deniers. The Trump deniers are going to have a big advantage.

Saw him speak in Tampa, which is a major liberal part of Florida, and they didn't even protest him. Everyone just hates Hillary more than they fear Trump.

I really regret not going to that rally user. I think there have been 2 in Tampa actually but one of the days I worked and the other none of my buddies were down so I sat it out but it'll be a lifelong regret of mine

To nobody's surprise taco taco hillary is also getting in on the action mexican style.

Brought to you by the niggers at neofag.

context faggot?

>I thought the LP convention went pretty well, actually. Aside from shirtlessman-gate (which the press made a huge deal out of), it was pretty normal.

If that's the only thing you want to defend from my absolute scathing review of the party, then you've fucked up. Johnson is either lying, or he's not libertarian. Either way, he loses my vote.

Rato being a cuck sure has drawn out all the True Conservatives™

what faggot fucking forum is this?

hello booger

Only one of the most cancerous sites you can possibly find.

Cruz told the RNC to "vote their conscience" instead of voting for Trump.

A ballsy, self-interested move - classic Ted Cruz.

Assuming Trump loses in the fall, I think it will really help Cruz out in 2020.

I hit submit too soon on my post, my bad. Johnson wasn't my pick for LP nominee, and Weld definitely wouldn't have been my pick for VP nominee. I would have felt much better with Barr, Badnarik, etc.

Still, I don't like Clinton or Trump, and my vote doesn't matter. Maybe the LP will nominate someone better in 2020, and that candidate will do better because the LP broke 5% in 2016.

wew, I thought they were supposed to be a video game board

Cruz will run in 2020 even if Trump wins

He's a young guy and I do believe he's smart (even if he's a faggot asshole) so unless Trump has a very bad 4 years he's be an idiot to do it and I don't believe he will.

I don't think he'd do that unless Trump were getting murdered in the polls.

Sup Forums loves to demonize their enemies. Cruz isn't stupid. He's a power-hungry, calculating politician.

>"actual principles"
>supposedly a Republican
>endorses Hitlery

all righty then

>1 post by this ID

>La Raza pledges 15 million pesos for Trump's wall

You do know that's about eight dollars, right?

lmao the 2nd comment is literally he dindu nuffin

They are, but the off-topic is a gold mine of rage.

The gaming side is almost as bad, see pic related.

>Sup Forums loves to demonize their enemies.

Sup Forums generally assumes their enemies to be much more intelligent than they really are. For example, Bernouts even as we speak are hurling money at Bernie's campaign despite his open admission that he is going to lose to Hillary and that he will support her.

Also see brain trusts like Bill Kristol.

The TRU CONSERVATIVE movement is dumber than a box of rocks.

hello booger

hello booger

Eh. Some of the smarter Bernouts might be aware of reality - the reason Bernie is still taking money is to pay off campaign debt.

Please note that the OP of this not cuck thread is more than

>1 post by this ID

Hello booger

hello booger

>"yeah, see! You have to understand we're playing the long game!"
>"Let Clinton/Obama/Hitlery/Bernie win now and let the people see how extreme they are!"
>"Then we'll come roaring back and we'll be sure to win it all in 1996!"
>"2008"
>"2012"
>"2016"
>"2020"

The Republicans finally picked a candidate who has the balls to fight the way Democrats fight, who might have an actual chance against Hitlery and the hundred splinter groups the ACORN cockroaches scurried away into when someone shined some sunlight on them, and all the dead voters in Chicago, and some people just can't wait to throw the race because he isn't perfect on every issue.

That ship has sailed. The Dead Elephant Party doesn't have another Reagan in it, not from top to bottom or end to end. It's Trump or Hitlery. And we already know that Hitlery is a criminal and her party's platform is high treason, so choose wisely.

I inhaled orange juice and sneezed it out from laughing so hard

hello booger

>I live in California

yeah you live in a fucking third world country

get dat Hustle Lie Cheat Steal you Know wha m'sayin' Famalam

Like I've repeated again and again, thanks to the Electoral College, my vote doesn't mean shit.

(For what it's worth, I'm not 100% opposed to the EC. I'd prefer it didn't exist, but I realize why the founders created it.)

Nah I live among rich white people who gentrify all the poor third worlders away :^)

>Nah I live among rich white people who gentrify all the poor third worlders away :^)

Until the Mexicans vote to just take away everything you have, which is coming sooner or later, probably sooner.

It's not like the Constitution even a rumor in Soviet Kalifornistan: leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201520160AB156

Only a retard would think that. The Chumps and his puppets got BTFO.

Ted Cruz implying that Joo York means shit since they always go blue was the best part. Jr, was huffing and puffing the like pig he is,

1 post by this ID.

>Newt Gingrich brought a 2004 speech to a 2016 convention; actually said "they have weapons of mass destruction"
>this is somehow seen as pro-Trump and not pro-Bush establishment
Fuck, man, people don't even know politics anymore.

Hello booger

FAMILY REUNION 2017

Get your money ready...

hello booger!

Fuck you Ted
Hi booger king

Hello

Hello booger

Get ready to pay for the wall Paco.