CLE: LeBron James' 30/9/8 not enough vs. Philly
MIL: Shabazz Muhammad plans to sign with Bucks
MIA: Dwyane Wade red hot w/ 25 pts on 11-of-18 FGs
LAK: Isaiah Thomas scores season-high 29 points
LAK: Brandon Ingram (hip) questionable vs. Spurs
LAK: Lonzo Ball swipes career-high six steals
SAC: Skal Labissiere starting over Zach Randolph
LAC: Danilo Gallinari (hand) ruled out Friday
MIA: Kelly Olynyk starts for Tyler Johnson (quad)
CLE: Jeff Green (lower back) is available to play
CLE: Rodney Hood will start for J.R. Smith
LAK: Josh Hart will undergo surgery on finger

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2740463-lebron-james-talks-jordan-bells-dunk-you-play-the-game-until-its-over
twitter.com/KingJames/status/969443373068292097
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can do all things

Starting a MyCareer in 2k18 as a SG, which team should I bring a title to? I was thinking a team that has never won a ring or haven’t won one in a long time but most of them already have an established SG. I was also thinking about Lakers or 76ers.

As the teachings continue to happen, the rest of the leagues dumb gorillas can't stop reaching and never learn from their mistakes. Harden is truly a genius in a league of brainlets

so is IT good again Lakies fans? I didn’t see the game

yeah cleveland gave us a superstar for 2 role players lmfao

Don’t think the Kings do

Trust the process

>LA Lakers
>USA team
>Brazil poster
>"us"
Fuck off you're not a real fan unless you're from LA

rapties got this

OT tonight.

It must suck to watch a Kings game when every win actually counts as a loss

Knicks

Is old Cavs better than current Cavs
What went wrong?

Poostain Cockshits
Golden State Larriors
Los Angeles Gaykers
Cleveland Cavaqueers
San Antonio Spurdoras
Dallas Mavdicks
Boston Leltics
Toronto Craptors
Oklahoma City Blunder
Memphis Jizzlies
New Orleans Lelicans
Jew York Nigs
Utah Jizz
Shitcago Lulls
Miami Cheat
Minnesota Titberwolves
Filthydelphia Seventy-Niggers
Sacramento Queens
Los Angeles Zippers
Phendicks Suns
Detoilet Shitstons
Indiana Gaycers
Brooklyn Keks
Atlanta Cawks
Milwaukee Cùcks
Portland Fail Gayzers
Denver Niggets
Washington Jizzards
Orlando Tragic
Fartlotte Hornets

I’ve put up with
>Trannies
>SoundCloud rappers
>Christmas beards
>Drake dicksucking
>raptors autism
>cockshits cockiness
But Faze Banks and Ricecum? This is the last straw you faggot. I will hunt you down and rape you and your mom. I ignored and withstood everything in my /nba/ but Faze Fags and his thot gf along with that Asian faggot is the end of the line. Prepare yourself. The ether is coming.

without kevin love lebron is literally the only good player on the his team

Will he ever play for a good team

>IT
>superstar
lmao

What level do you guys play on in myCareer? I used to play on pro but it was too easy and unrealistic, I was sweeping teams like Houston and golden state in the playoffs . had to put it on superstar

bleacherreport.com/articles/2740463-lebron-james-talks-jordan-bells-dunk-you-play-the-game-until-its-over

>LeHypocrite

hall of fame is the only way to make it challenging

twitter.com/KingJames/status/969443373068292097

i swear this faggot is so full of himself

Why wouldn't he?
>Had to go through 5 captchas
Wtf is going on?

the fucking nets are the worst team in the league.

>haters will say it’s fake

God. No they won’t, dingus.

>haters will say it's fake
Trash ass nigga no one is thinking that
Can't stand LeShit glad he lost

Man I respect LeBron for calling out Drumpf but he's so arrogant

d'angelo is a legit retard

Cavs are absolutely fucked. They might not even get out of the East, and LeBron is definitely leaving this summer.

My players skill level is only 80. I'll put it on HOF when I'm at 90. Right now I'm on Memphis in 10th place averaging 22ppg and 7 assists

If you're playing 2k18 it's gonna be a long long time till you get 90. That shit is a real grind. I gave up at 89.

Pretty rare club to be apart of

Very insightful post

I'm gonna just cave in and buy vc points eventually so I'm not really worried about it

Please come back, Kawhi.

youre trash user

I bought VC too but the game has a capbreak that you have to grind to unlock attributes and the higher you get the harder the grind gets. I played hundreds of games with half of them on 12 quarters but that wasn't enough.

they need love to come back

>Nets

how do people enjoy cheering for this faggot?

>does it really matter?
Yes.
>you want me to link mcgrady's game?
That was close to twice the amount of time and plenty of teams wouldn't give up both if the shot clock was still on and—here's the kicker—the game actually meant something.

autism

I always wonder what goes through people's heads when they post shit like this

imagine being this mad because some guy from yurop scored a basket

TWolves crumbling back to last season form

>Half of 33 is 16.5
>Half of 13 is 6.5

yeah I don't blame Saric for doing what he did, single digits leads aren't safe in today's NBA, would it really surprise if Kyle Korver scored 3 straight 3 pointers?

>this guy sperging out because based Saric didnt take it easy on LeShit

fucking lebron cockroaches i swear

BAH GAWD LILLARD BURIED THEM

Dame with that stepback 3

>Wolves could have been the next Thunder
>instead they got a washed-up old coach who will slowly grind their fun young players into dust while they wallow in mediocrity

You know what time it is

Lillard is so good

Jeff Teague without Horford is one of the dumbest PGs in the league

>Need bucket badly
>Pass to Dieng on the wing with Wiggins standing on the opposite and KAT trailing
>Never look their way

I'm glad Thibs is destroying this team.

what time is it

>>Half of 33 is 16.5
>>Half of 13 is 6.5
My bad, meant "more than".

How you want yo talented core of young stars pham?

SAT
UR
DAY
PRIIIIIMME
TIIIMME

Kyrie and Cj McCollum or Damian Lillard and Gordan Hayward that’s the real ?

Anyways who wins?

How many times do I have to see this cringe ass commercial with the two biggest ring chasing faggots in the history of the NBA and some fivehead bitch driving them around?

If anyone should have been traded, it should have been Wiggins. He's protected by his #1 overall pick status and Lavine fucked his knee. But Lavine has made tremendous strides since entering the league. Wiggins still plays exactly the same since college.

Kobe was a shaq/fisher/odom/ariza/barnes/odom/artest babby

Boston. Hayward can at least play defense.

Celtics have had the most successful rebuild that doesn’t include tanking they went from having Jeff green as their best player at one point to having Kyrie and Hayward #TheComeup

Cleveland really could’ve had drafted Lillard but nah y’all dumb niggas wanted dion waiters , all you had to do was move dame to be a shooting guard.

>He's never discovered the game of basketball on a community center gym floor
White boy detected

is Hayward gonna be back for the playoffs? Seems like the team is doing really well without him, how much of an impact could he really make.

Here's a great picture of lil' Mikey being guarded by an off duty mall cop.

Kyrie and Lillard would not have worked out quick enough before LeBron came back to town. Then one of them gets shipped out anyway if they don't conform to LeBron's system.

I would like to hear some opinions on what you guys think of the current situation the Cavs are in, from starters to the bench to the decision they made on trading I.T.

You could say most of the lottery teams in the league could have drafted better. For example the Kings could've had Giannis, Kawai and Klay

Even if he could come back his agent probably won't let him. Besides, next season Brown and Tatum will be a year older, a year bigger, and a year stronger, and Kyrie's prime will be in full bloom. Put Hayward on THAT team and they can win it all.

doubt it. he would ruin the chemistry & would be extremely out of shape. he would be an offensive & defensive liability. he needs to sit out and fully recover. the Celtics aren't doing shit this year anyways.

lol

“Are you ready for your basketball lessons?”

Lebron gulped.

Michael Jordan nodded.

Magic Johnson shuddered.

Kobe Bryant blinked nervously.

“Yes, Paul George” they said in unison.

In terms of extreme boredom, watching the Eastern Conference teams play each other vs watching the Western Conference teams play each other is the same difference as going to a white church vs. going to a black church.

Meanwhile Adams the true GOAT drinks his gatorade carelessly

I wonder what his favorite flavor is

They're fine. they really do need love back. He is an all star and a elite offensive presence and will be the undisputed 2nd man on the team now that Irving and IT are out of there.

Their lineup should be
Lance/TT
Love/Green
LBJ/JR
Hood/Korver
Hill/Clarkson

Their offensive death line up should be
Love
LBJ
Hood
Hill
Clarkson

post yfw lebron goes to philly and cucks boston and kyrie

Paul George is a meme to me because of that Gatorade commercial.

>death lineup

Imagine losing to Hood/Hill/Clarkson in the 4th quarter of a playoffs game.

who's that on the left?

there's only one teacher here

Harden looks like a Sith Lord there.

Honestly they are not OK. If i'm Tyron Lue I would have a hard time creating match-ups that aren't easily exploited by other teams with better starters and who have solid bench players.

Tristan Thompson sucks ass and is their biggest guy, JR Smith is a fucking thug rogue only playing for himself, Kevin Love is their only hope when he comes back and thats if he doesn't get injured (again). The rest of the team is not really that good. You have Clarkson who will give you 15-17 points per game, Larry Nancy Jr is sub par at best. Hill sucks ass and shouldn't even be starting, Korver no longer has his meme magic, Green has lost his groove and when LBJ sits its almost certain that the Cavs go negative.

Lebron cant do it all and he is looking extremely gassed lately. If they drop to 4th they run the risk of going up against the Pacers who most likely win and if not they will make sure to battle the Cavs so hard that they will not have the strength to win in the 2nd round

This post signifies the turnaround.
Screencap it.

God Dream.

night losers
because he is

>tfw you're the main character in your life but the story sucks

Larry Nance Jr has actually been excellent for the Cavs and needs to start over Thompson asap. I think Calderon should get some playing time as the back up point, they've always been good with him.

>Leslie Jones on Inside the NBA

rookie because I like scoring 100pts a game

They're all new players. it takes a couple weeks to really be clicking. They're offensively sound with Love in the lineup. They just need reps.

Larry should absolutely be the starting center. His energy is good for the team. And hes been providing 10ppg currently. which is all that asked for him. try on defense, get rebounds and roll to the rim hard. something tt used to do decently.

Hill is going through a shooting slump but he has playoff experience so I feel hes going to eventually be a good pg. hes been that his whole career

I do agree that Korver & JR are kinda trash right now. Korver doesn't't have the same lift to his jump shot so he can be inconsistent. But rotation shorten in the playoffs so it won't really matter.

Their best bet is to drop to 4th seed so they play the pacers desu. theirs a lot of inexperience in that group and playoff Lebrun would feast.

>nobody believed in us

Russell Westbrook is Josh Smith 2.0. Low IQ chucker with no sense of team play, horrible tunnel vision, and net negative for a contending team. At least Josh Smith didn't have horrible defensive instincts either. And now he has a max contract. Who in their right mind would give Josh Smith the point guard the max? RIP OKC

Man, how many excuses does lebron need when he inveitably goes 3-9, his new teammates are already getting thrown under the bus even though everyone was slurping the cavs just before the all star break

bruh shut the fuck up and stop posting this

i hate lebum so goddamn much, like i can't even put it in words. i hope someone cartels him and his kids so i can watch it on liveleak and spam Sup Forums and /gif/ with webms and troll world star hip-hop with those same webms.

I blow the cpu out on HoF