>your country
>your role in the story

America
main character

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4p_nNEIXzk
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk789gt1af4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes, the main character of a tragic dark-fantasy.

We’re an anti-hero

We're I don't know, support? Ahhh, fuck it, rather be a background character and live comfy and happy then get into the story.

main character's spoiled son

more like anti-villain

Americans are level one enemies.

Finland
Side-character who will either join the enemy or help you depending how you advance the storyline

You're more like the douchebag doing product placement

Slovenia: the main character's wife

Do you idiots even know what an anti-hero is?

sorry but britain is the protagonist

Greece
Chill tanned guy that can kick ass but is mostly comedy relief guy

>kick ass

ahahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao wh*tey

Wrong, an Anti-Hero actually does good things. You're the dumb puppet of an even greater evil.

Gringo I don't think you quite get it how you're seen outside of your own country, this is the pre big fight introduction for an American world champion boxer

youtube.com/watch?v=H4p_nNEIXzk
Skip to around 4:40 for the short version

Contrast to the pre big fight introduction for a Mexican world champion
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk789gt1af4
Skip to around 5:30 for the short version

>the American is browner than the Mexican
l fucking mao

Outside observer

Isreal: The shopkeeper in every store

The old wise man that gets killed and raped by the terrorist villains that speak Arabic and want to murder all white people.
The mentor to the main hero, and now he's out to avenge us and kill the terrorists.

Japan
Got BTFO and absorbed

Greeks are not wh*te

>argentina
>CIA backed shady shit in another country
>junta is backed by CIA
>why would you shoot a leftie before throwing him out of a plane
>try to mess with big guy (for me)
>everything crashed with no survivors

What is both world wars? What is halting USSR encroachment in to Western Europe and Asia afterwards?

Unless you think the Germans or the Soviets were “the good guys”, (in which case you’re a retard), then our ascension as superpower was definitely very similar to an anti-hero.

In more recent times, I guess you could argue we’ve kind of turned in to a more of an anti-villain or fallen hero, but most of our history is very anti-heroish.

pic related, teeth included

hence rape scene by the terrorists

>WE SAVED THE WORLD

The only good guys in WW2 were the ones that got forced into it and eventually destroyed because of it

The countries that fell under our domain after WW2 turned out WAY better off than the ones that were annexed in to the USSR. It’s not even arguable.

Italy?

I know you want us to call you Batman in Dark Knight who is always suffering from thinking about what justice is, but you are merely a fatman

Hey man, I'm just going for a third party perspective here, sure, in our own stories we are all the hero, except for a few exceptional cases like WWII Germany, we all see ourselves as the heroic main character.

What I posted is a story in which the heroes and main characters are Japanese, that's how they chose to portray our respective countries.

>American education

Most Americans are not so delusional that we think we’re even close perfect or always done the right thing. Vietnam and Iraq were glaring failures, and our population as a whole admits to it.
I’m just arguing against the idea that we’re some incarnation of pure evil hellbent on destroying earth like some foreigners seem to think we are.

>Canada
>America's brother and sidekick, always tries to be exactly like his brother while also pretending to not be anything like him.
>Like, he's virtually the same person, but his entire identity is "I am not America"

>>your role in the story
>300 years
HAahahahahaha ahahah hahaha
Japan is more MC then US of A all along seppo cunt.

Russia would be the creepy child molesting neighbour.

Real life doesn't have an Main character.

>Spain
>Astonishment of the Western World (not in a good sense necesarily)

flag
The good old man that gets btfoed by evil forces and then retires in an isolated place waiting for a descendant to come back and learn