Show has 100% rt score

>show has 100% rt score
>never talked about here or anywhere

am i missing something? is this some TV gem that everyone is missing out on?

>13 reasons is 91%

Hehe

I saw some threads a while ago but I hadn't seen the show yet. Truly martial arts kino

>AMC

pass

Aggregates are not good at tracking quality

RT scores don't mean shit.
Capeshit and tent pole schlock regularly get over 90%.

Maybe if you arent jerking off to hentai every fucking minute of the day youd realise there are actually threads about into the shitlands you fat slob of fucking shit

It's under the radar martial arts kino that's rated high because nobody watches it.

>tv critics
>rotten tomatoes

there's your problem

This.
This
And this

>watching anything made after 2000
P L E B
L
E
B

s-she's so qt

anyone else get a slight chub from last night?

There are plenty of shows that get 100% on RT. TV shows get overrated a lot more than movies because critics are even bigger hacks than film critics.

into the kinolands

I'm downloading it now, is there plenty of Widow/Tilda I can fap to?

yes

Best guy right here.

I hate that she going to become that shitty manlet cocksleve.
fuck that, that dude is the worst thing on the show

MK?

yeah.... still can't deny everyone in the show including MK have really good combat scenes. The last episode's final fight was amazing.

just watched the latest episode

decent but as always it raises more questions than it answers

one of the few shows where i wish there was more dialogue between the main characters

i just hate anything AMC shits out, usually the shows are fucking terrible,

is this one actually better?

Into the feministlands is not bad actualy, the fight are nice, and you have /ourguy/ to bring balance.

Most TV show reviews only cover the first episode or maybe individual episodes. There are very few season covering reviews.

I don't care about martial arts in of itself. If it isn't tied to the hip with mankino then it's just silly dancing.

>fargo
Season 1 was going so well until the last few episodes where protagonist went full retard. But then Brothers "Hacks" Coens could never write endings.

>gets a 28% rt score
>countless threads about about Snyder's use of imagery in the scene where wonder woman drinks a glass of water

>implying the coens wrote the Fargo TV show
>he didn't get the end of A Serious Man

the coens are exec producers for the tv show, basically they don't have anything to do with it and just collect shekkels

Hoe lee fuck I'm watching it she's kissing a fucking girl.

Get rekt MK.

Arrow is 100% too. Or at least it was until recently.

I almost 100% sure they are going to kill the other girl in a couple of eps...i fucking hate MK so fucking much.
He was a mistake, Sunny and Don't Breathe Avatar man are the only ones that should have focus outside of and the qts.

BASED
A
S
E
D

Yeah and they're definitely going to off the blonde qt monk girl at some point too just so MK and Tilda can meet eachother and fugg. I don't even mind MK much, it's just that his storyline is fucking boring.

Waldo and Quinn are great, they steal the focus in every scene.

Into the Badlands by all the usual measures like writing, acting and plot is awful. However it doesn't care about any of that bullshit and simply goes for god-tier fight scenes. Best show on TV.