Estonians are losing money after rising alcohol taxes and are surprised

Estonia has now beer which is as expensive as in Finland, in some places at least, but generally it is slightly cheaper than Finnish beer.

Finns have disappeared from Tallinn Port where they had been shopping alcohol since time immemorial.

Finns are making trips to Latvia where alcohol is considerably cheaper. Those who live next to Swedish border are shopping in Sweden for beer.
But in Sweden, the beer is the only thing that is cheaper than in Finland, not hard liquour which is more expensive in Sweden than in Finland.

Estonia is now losing millions of euros since Finns have disappeared from purchasing their alcohol. Estonians themsevels also buy alcohol from Latvia.

Other urls found in this thread:

iltalehti.fi/viro/201711192200544809_vo.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source:
iltalehti.fi/viro/201711192200544809_vo.shtml

Why there are no lawyers in Estonia?

how much is beer in finland?

decent beer is like 2.99€/0.5l

hats off to the finns, their drinking runs an entire country

>drinking alcohol
if your life revolves around alcohol, your really must a have a sad life
literally finland

Happier than you apparently.

krauts drink more beer than finns

medication and alcohol sure helps to drown sorrow and sadness
also germany os above average, so your post is useless anyway

only in Bavaria apparently

>he drinks for sadness
no wonder germans are more miserable than us.

>no wonder germans are more miserable than us.
i was specificall talking about danes and finns, learn to read
then what are you drinking for?

To get buzz

ES also works for buzz

to have fun dumb nigger. nothing is better than drinking beer with good company and then going to nearest bar assdrunk to pick drunk sluts to fuck with

whatever, i become satisfied when i get a nice pizza
better than drowning yourself to stay happy, and get hit by the bitter realization the next day

yea because everyone is drinking in company, especailly in frozen holes like finland, russia or estonia

drinking isn't worth it, if you're doing it alone. i don't care about some NEETs that may drink alone. most finns drink with friends

Tallinn is a comfy city to visit on its own t bh

>let me tell you about your country
what does it tell you about germany when this "frozen hole" beats it in almost every metric when talking about the wellbeing of average person.

because there is a correlation between small population and better results in those polls

This. I have taken daytrips there just to sit in the park and reading book.

Alcohol hoarding böndes are horrible thing to witness and viharatikka.