Season 3 when?

>You get it wrong one 1 important point: I feel immense responsibility to fans; that's WHY I won't talk about S3.
>Every show is a dialogue between creator&viewer. Every time creator says what they would do without an episode to show it, it's a monologue.
>A viewer brings their version of show to each episode, but can't bring anything to a creator who says "this is what I wouldve done."
>Canon is something you do over time on a show, it's not something you explain post-hoc. Or pre-hoc for a season that never happened.
Is there even a slight chance of Cameron talking with Friedman about a continuation of TSCC now he has the rights back to Terminator? Are his blue monkeys swimming too important to him?
I just want Lena, Summer and Dillahunt back and a final ending. Why haven't Fox been struck down yet?

>I love you John and you love me!

Best scene.

This shows how much John's meddling screwed her programming. in the first episode and here she was a believable infiltration unit.
As soon as John started to make her think outside of her core programming she had no nuanced emotions to imitate. Basically they seem to have programmed her as a seduction-bot and nothing else.

>Basically they seem to have programmed her as a seduction-bot and nothing else.

If they made them all like that we'd have given them the world.

pic related?

Since they are booting Terminator, this series should continue doing its own thing. Even Arnie could find a way then to have a cameo if he cant in the rebooted movie

This would be a Netflix exclusive if they'd made it these days, and could be as good as Agents of Shield or Jessica Jones with regard to continuing a movies continuity.

>tfw no Glau cameo in Genishyt

I was hyped when the news broke. Genisys ripped off so much from SCC that it would've been a nice touch.

>The Sarah Connor Chronicles was 10 years ago

I don't even want a TV show continuation

I just want a Summer Glau robot to gently choke me to sleep every night

does winter glue even age? could she still pull it off looking like cameron?

>tfw you will never reach under the breast plate

She has definitely aged

damn
>she's a mom now
>tfw you will never marry tscc summer glau and make babies with her
why is life so cruel

feels bad.

still a qt

she is so fucking hot

>tfw Summer Glau is married to a turbo Chad

Well X-Files got new season and Prison Break is back, so why not Season 3 for Terminator?

Did they fugged?

Because Friedman is too busy whining and is more than happy to leave TSCC with an open ending viewers can speculate about till everyone completely forgets about it

Since terminators can regenerate their living tissue. Would she be able to make her breasts larger?

the only firefly waifu

>that slight muffin top
hnnngg

Here's a list of all the plot points Genisys lifted from TSCC:
>multiple timelines
>Resistance agents involved in building construction who secretly install a time portal
>jumping into the future to avoid pursuit
>skipping a movie due to the above
>a Terminator with shapeshifting abilities going back in time to construct Skynet