I haven't watched gotham since season 2

i haven't watched gotham since season 2

can i get a quick rundown?

When are they going to stop being faggots and give us a Batman TV show where we actually get Batman, build up the rogues while also destroying the mafia?

Random shit happened.

SPOILER WARNING:

>Fish and her supers kidnap Hugo Strange, Penguin confronted her but she told him he was where he was because he rose up against her, so he doesn't kill her.
>Mad Hatter came to town and fucked shit up because of his sister, which got Barnes infected with a virus that makes you kill people in rage.
>Hatter also infected Falcone's son, who got married to Lee, and Gordon ended up killing Falcone's son to save Lee, but Lee hates him for it.
>Clone Bruce appears at the beginning of the season, met Bruce and kissed Selina, but he gets kidnapped by the Court of Owls, who also threatened Bruce to get him to stop looking into his parent's death. But Bruce doesn't listen and they end up meeting the Whisper Gang, who works with them to get something the Court has: a glass owl with some important stuff in it.
>they meet Selina's mom who faked wanting to be with her daughter for money
>Ivy has her age accelerated by one of Fish's goons while running away from them, is basically Poison Ivy now but with a childish mentality
>Penguin is gay, had a crush on Riddler which went too far and made him kill Riddler's gf (who looked a lot like Kringle), Riddler schemes with Barbara, Butch, and Galavan's sister to take Penguin down, they succeed and Riddler shoots him.
>Jerome came back to life, but one of his followers cut off his face so he stapled it back on. He used his gang to cut power to Gotham and cause terror
>Jerome kidnapped Bruce and broke the owl, but Bruce, Gordon, and Alfred kicked the asses of the Jerome cult and Bruce beat the shit out of Jerome
>Bruce is inspired and wants to fight evil

>tl;dr: Bruce is almost Batman, Jerome is almost Joker, Riddler is almost Riddler, Mad Hatter and Exececutioner have arrived, and for some reason Barbara is still fucking alive.

thanks senpai

i thought season 2 ain't over yet

>it's a Penguin drops food on Riddler's pants and really wants to clean it up episode

It's kino

>it's a Barbara Kean switches sides again episode

Yes, except for that scene where Barbara Kean has another S&M moment

this is season 3

wow nice foreshadowing because he literally becomes the riddler

brilliant writing

Oh yeah
>Gordon has an uncle in the Court of Owls that is going to visit him
>Valerie Vale shows up earlier in the season but breaks up with Gordon because she knew he loved Lee (also partially because he let Mad Hatter shoot her to protect Lee)

>What are you Bruce, some kind of Bat? Man, you really scared me!

Sheesh, really?

It takes a slightly more series campy tone
Penguin likes dick now, Dick as in cock, Not Grayson.

>series campy tone
The fuck are you trying to say? Serious campy tone? The show is just as campy as it has ever been. The production design is still top notch and the acting is on point. Gotham is GOAT, good way to weed out the plebs. It actually looks and feels like a comic book shit. Excellent use of colors, lighting and crazy set design.

Then you get pieces of trash like The Flash which looks, feels and plays out like a soap opera for teeny boopers. Boring lifeless sets, bland cinematography and god awful "I'm so quirky and awkward xD" dialogue.

he said it wrong but I know what he meant, the show improved massively compared to season 1

I mean a more serious and campy tone It gives a better sense of urgency and it's played fairly straight then a guy gets shot, explodes and Gordon looks at his bun and his boss quips
But Fish comes back and ruins it all

The only problem I have with season 1 is the killer of the week format. The acting, tone, sets, cinematography, etc is great. But the problem was with the episodic nature of the show. The overarching stuff with Penguin raising through the ranks of the mafia was solid stuff, but it was really bogged down with killer of the week shit that would be forgotten about in the next episode. Dropping the episodic format in favor of an actual story is what elevated season 2 to GOAT status.

Have the finally removed Will Smith's wife permanently? I stopped watching because of her, almost picked it up when I heard she was killed off but went off again when I heard they brought her back.

She's "killed" off in the season 1 finale.
Is resurrected in the final two episodes of season 2.
Appears in the first three episodes of season 3 before running off with Hugo Strange.
Last episode of season 3 is called A Fish Out of Water, so I guarantee she'll be back for the finale.

I cant imagine her ever becoming a primary villain for a whole season. They'll either kill her off permanently next time or they'll keep her as a minor villain who'll get a cameo once or twice every season.

>The only problem I have with season 1 is the killer of the week format

that's not how you spell fish

It's about fags, gays, feminist and dykes. Not necessarily in that order, but close enough.

This picture makes me want to go on a 30 mile bike ride. Maybe 50 miles. I've read about fat 40 year olds biking that far so either I have cancer or they're lying.

Fat people always lie about calorie intake, How often they work out etc

gotham thread ?

Its poorly acted, cringeworthy shit.

You should be ashamed for even watching more than 1 episode.

senpai ?

t. 13 year old boy

Gotham is the perfect litmus test to weed out the plebs.

Basically the writers let lee & gordans real life cloud the script. These characters are obv not going the way the writers intended.
I say gordon needs a new actor and bruce needs a younger actor. The story is going to fast in certain spots to accomadate the actors. Its ok to recast children.

Beware! Some of this is half right. Like bruce beat up joromes double.
This is the most "kud" like ive seen her and this is the most naked.

Im not watchibg gay penguin. I'm out. Along with out matched gordon. No dice.

So cute

>bruce needs a younger actor

Wrong

gotham cast

Black catwoman
Homeless thief
Pretty good Riddler
Not Harley
The Rat King
Butch is a surprisingly good character

as someone wh hasn't any clue bout is butch and black catwoman canon?
and who's the blonde chick? was she made up for the series?

It's shit.
Penguin is only reason to watch, but not a great one.

I don't read modern DC so wouldn't be able to tell you but most comics fro the big two get rebooted every so often and something which is canon at one point wont be for some other reason

WELL IF IT AIN'T ARLO GIVENS

so they basically can do what they want?

the new ivy is older. but not cooler.

That can do what they want regardless. See Lucifer where they have the devil turn down sex from an "underage" girl and run away yells for help.

That fucking jiggle.