Has Sup Forums ever met any celebrities?

Has Sup Forums ever met any celebrities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rQ1of2aD4aM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

at universal film studios i took a photo with some guy that was in assassins creed syndicate or something

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Yeah. It's quite common in LA to bump into them occassionally

You just not going to tell us about that picture, op?

What's wrong with anime?
It's basically a sci-if tv show, Star Trek pretty much made a bunch of normal white people into socially autistic nerds decades ago, it's the same shit.

It's a joke family

>Posting the shopped version

did you laugh?

I will in seven years

I'm sorry I deleted all versions when I deleted my Chl*e folder. Had to check the archives for this one

Why did someone do an edit of that picture? Someone post the original with the Jew.

I thought the guy from Deadpool did this, not ryan.

>implying 3D>2D

No harm no foul

I met Rolf Harris when I was 14 I wasn't molested

My mom met jack nicholson at some store. She said hello to him but she got all nervous so she didn't say anything else.
He said hello back and gave her a little nod.
That's it, she just got to say hello to jack and he said hello back.

>tfw so ugly not even Rolf Harris will rape you

Nah, but I did meet Tripp from Dope/Makeshift Romeo.
I got to talk to him and take a picture.
Sadly I never met any movie stars.

>fuck of cunt
What did she mean by this?

She wants some fuck in her cunt.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Your mother is a liar and a whore. Jack Nicholson is your real father user. Sorry you had to discover it lke this.

OP HERE:

>went to buy groceries
>hoky fucking shiet big guy is here
>awkardly approach him with my brother
>hey, you Aidan Gillen
>yes
>nice to meet you man, can i take a picture with you?
>sure
>pic related
>you are a big guy
>he laughs
>stop mid laughing
>for you
>we both laugh
>i ask him if he knows about a website called Sup Forums
>he doesn't
>you should check it out, specifically the board about television and film, they love you there
>yeah, ok
>bye
>bye

I've also met the actor who played joffrey some months back

Hey that'd be sweet, my mom can be a whore all she wants if it gets me celeb daddies.

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I'll never forget the time I took Ellen to the mall and she spotted a gumball machine near one of the entrances.

Naturally, she asked if I had a quarter so she could buy one. Unfortunately at the time I didn't have any spare change on my person.

She gave me a look of utter disappointment that shook me to my core. I felt a surge of energy beginning to well up inside of me as she stared at me with those innocent woeful eyes.

Suddenly, almost completely involuntarily I began to make a fist and crank my arm back. I looked at her once last time before I punched the unbreakable glass sphere with every ounce of energy I could muster.

There was a deafening crack as the glass began to fracture. I looked at her again, she began to smile as the glass started to succumb to the blow and the gumballs began to pour out in copious amounts.

As the gumballs began to fill the mall I knew we had to leave before security arrived. I reached down and selected a green one for her, her favorite flavor.

I grabbed her hand and started leading her out the door but she stopped me, what happened next was truly one of the most poignant moments of my life. She began to lean in towards me for a kiss, I was amazed.

To this day, I still do not regret what I did.

Haha. That reminds me of when I sat next to Bill Murray on a flight from florida to new york.

He kept grabbing my arm, lifting it up in the air and holding his hand in front of his mouth and looking in a different direction, he said "one whiskey please" when the stewardess passed. Everytime she brought me the whiskey he winked and gave me a dollar.

He then said "they don't allow me to drink on flights anymore"

"its a long story"

When I asked about the story he coughed and turned his head toward the aisle and didn't acknowledge my existance for the last 15minutes of the flight.

I met Jennifer Connelly once.

I came home from school early one day, and inside I was surprised to find her and my mom making out on the couch. My mom heard me enter and pushed Jennifer off her. She looked kind of ashamed, while Jennifer seemed to feel awkward. The tension quickly disappeared, though, and my mom made us some tea. Me and Jennifer talked and she was honestly one of the nicest people I have ever met. Quite intelligent, from what I gathered in that short time, too. I don't think I realized who she was while she was in my mom's house; she seemd familiar, but I couldn't tell who she was. The three of us ended up having a really fun and comfy afternoon that I remember fondly. I was actually kind of looking forward to getting such a sweet step mom. She was the first romantic interest of my mom since my dad died (as far as I know, at least), and since there were quite a few male takers, I wasn't completely surprised when I found out my mom liked women. Nothing came of it, though. I never saw Jennifer again. My mom never brought anyone else over, either. I doubt she has been completely single and sexless for all those years, though. She probably still feels awkward about me finding out by her making out with Jennifer Connelly in our living room. My mom never brought it up again, and neither have I, since I think she would rather not have me do it. It's weird seeing Jennifer nowadays. I always immediately think of her kissing my mom.

It's weird to think that my mother probably had sex with her. I'm proud of you, mom

>not asking him if buying [whatever was in his basket] was part of his plan

Who was originally used for this pasta?

I hear he's an absolute joy to meet. My regret in life is I will never meet him.
He also enjoys going to golf shows and trying to blend in with the crowd. If you watch golf, listen for somone yelling "HAM SAMDWHICH" when somone swings, it's him being a dick in the crowd.

I've shitposted in a thread with James Cameron on Sup Forums once if that counts

Also 70% sure Amber Heard posts on here

met Tony Hawk in Amsterdam

I met Bill Murray at the park 2 years ago.

>be going around the park after college, 21 years old
>see Bill Murray sitting there in a bench
>approach shyly and ask him for an autograph
>he's really smooth and a great guy, so the conversation picks up from there
>after some time, it gets late and I decide to go home
>he doesn't like it and grabs me by the arm
>I tell him to let of it
>he laughs at my face and rips my clothes off
>rapes me right in the middle of the park
>I'm sobbing hysterically
>crawl away frantically
>fumble around and finally managed to take my phone out
>Bill Murray takes it from my hand and smashes it on the ground
>pulls my head by the hair and puts his mouth right up to my ear
>he whispers "Who you gonna call?"

I hear he's shockingly boring.

The funniest picture i've seen for weeks.

See? Just a cool, quirkey guy, that bill.

didn't really talk just asked for a photo, he was high as fuck though

My sister met Chris Hemsworth and hanged out with him on a boat. As for me, I've only fingered Hex from Goodgame
If only you sat on a bench with Tom Hanks

epic story mark

Yeah, maybe he's just a quite guy because I've heard of people meeting him and it just being really awkward because he doesn't give you anything to build on when you talk to him.
>oh man Tony nice to see you, what're you doing here man?
>chillin'
>ok

He prolly has these conversations 30 times a day and just wants to get away.
It's always stupid and awkward if fans try to force these casual conversations with celebs

So I was at a small local restaurant in LA the other day and out of the corner of my eye I saw Ryan Gosling eating by himself.

It was clear he didn't want people asking for pictures or anything because he was wearing headphones and looked kind of tired.

I was sitting diagonally from him and I would notice that he wouldn't even answer the waitress in full sentences, he would just say "mmm" or "mmhmm". I think it's because he couldn't hear what she was saying.

The weird part is when he checked his phone I saw that he was listening to the hamster dance. After a few minutes had passed, he would open his phone again and press the repeat button.

He kept pressing repeat until he was done eating. When the waitress came to give him the bill he just said "do da di do?"

The waitress looked kind of confused so she just smiled and nodded. Eventually he put down some cash and got up and left.

Why are they all looking?

>Men not spending money
>Shekels

??? what's this

Are you an Amish on rumspringa?

My dad met tom hanks when he was much younger.I just asked him about it
>be my dad
>be in Raleigh, nc
>at a hospital
>tom hanks is in the waiting room
>my dad is a fan, and is not ashamed
>my dad sits next to him, Tom's there for some test results
>they chat
>tom ,according to my dad, is extreamly well spoken and calm and my dad said he never felt like he was bothering tom, and Tom always responded with genuine interest, but not much of a joke teller at the time.
>they talk about sports and the weather
>tom gets called, he shakes my dad's hand and says it was nice to meet him
>gone
My dad doesn't think it's cool because it was so casual.

Wow, what a whore. No wonder everyone hates 3dpd

No, I'm a christian

Saw Warwick Davis at one of my local tourist attractions yesterday. Didn't go and talk to him as he seemed pretty pissed. He looked like he was just there to spend a nice day with his spazz family but the poor bugger picked one of the busiest days of the years to go, he couldn't go two seconds without someone asking for a photo. At least normal celebs can throw on a cap and glasses or something, not much he can do.

> met tons of celebrities because I work in the industry
> only Australian celebrities though
> and not the ones who made it in Hollywood. The ones who do local stuff
> no one knows who I'm talking about with all my stories

people really start to open up to you when you bring them water bottles and hold thier shit for weeks. Conversations sometimes get deep, and then you remember that they are wearing a mic and the Sound guys heard everything you just said.

I like to think tom is a very average Joe guy.
Like he could be my mailman.

youtu.be/rQ1of2aD4aM