Europe opinion map thread

Let's go

Why do you not love Serbia and why do you hate Albania/Kosovo?

They betrayed us. Most young Serbs hate Russia.

>hating almost all your germanic brothers

WEW

>muh germanism
fuck off, I share nothing with these people except language family

why

ENRAGED

I've had a lot of contact with Spanish people whilst I still lived in Britain. Granted we send the absolute scum of britain on holiday to spain but I can promise you, you lads certainly send some colourful characters our way. I've often thought Spanish people were Romanian Gyspies until I hear them speaking spanish due to their behaviour

Sorry lad.

apology accepted

also why no opinion on Luxembourg?

everyone has been there at some point, especially when you live in NRW

>live in NRW

Am I that easy to spot?

>luxembourg

I've only driven through and that was years ago, tb h

>sll of yurope black..........mordor too

>Am I that easy to spot?

yes
the blue painted Britain gave it away tbqh

>I've only driven through and that was years ago, tb h

okay. Been there 2 times and the best way to describe it is that it is basically like Belgium, Netherlands and NRW mixed together

t. mehmet al-kubinhaghin

>the blue painted Britain gave it away tbqh

I'm not the only brit posting under a German flag tb h

>he hates his historical enemies so he must be arab
fuck off swede subhuman, hope your shithole country collapses

>country larping

the only one I've ever seen here

>dude stop LARPING xD
kill yourself, I hate your shit country and people.

I'm not often here so it's an average Russian map I believe.

before saying "loool muh serb lover"
I know a few serbs and theyre all good friends of me. best people i know, except for dutch.

I'm genuinely curious as to what cause someone to become as autistic as you.

rude

why do you dislike South-East-Flanders ?

I don't give a shit about your genuine curiosity, hate is a basic human emotion, but I understand that it's difficult for a literal autist like you to understand.

>Lithuania red

Ugh, thanks? Why, tho? Also, what does the Russian find wrong with Belaruse?

>sll of yurope black
only your shithole, Pszek

because its basically german land. and i dont like germans

>Why, tho?
Because of your russophobia

I mean as opposed to Latvia and Estonia, I thought it'd be dark red at least.

Hate for no reason is a mental disorder my friend.

you upper germans are alright though. dont come to the bundestag tomorrow

Good thing it isn't without reason then. Come back when you've cured your autism.

i know. i only realized how evil croats are when i first met serbians

>you lads certainly send some colourful characters our way.

I guess I can't blame you.

I know some people who went to live to England and god they were absolutely the worst of my city.

What's the deal with Republika Srpska?

You realise Wales and Scotland own the Falkland Islands too, right? That's why they're named after a Scotsman.

What I like is how Spaniards earn a living selling shit alcohol to British teens at inflated prices, and then moan about them getting drunk and throwing up all over their town
Also Spaniards seem really angry all the time

the Serbs who live in Bosnia and Krajina live there because they fled Serbian wars
Serbia never lawfully conquered the land and relocated Serbs to live there
The reason there are Serbs in Bosnia is the same reason why there are albos in Kosovo.

>fled Serbian wars
Do you mean the Yugoslav 90's wars? Because that would make no sense since they were expelled from Croatian Krajina and RS became actually smaller when they signed the agreement to end the war in Bosnia. If you meant much earlier then I am not so knowledgeable about how they came to live there although I know a lot settled during Ottoman times in Croatia and Vojvodina in what was called the border frontiers and I think by invitation from the Habsburgs.

serbs lived on those areas for 1000 years

t. Zlatan

from what I've been told mos Serbians in Bosnia are descended from exiles and refugees who fled the Ottoman empire.

I was in Belgrade, Serbian people are kinda rude, no trace of that famous nas i rusa 300 milliona bullshit.

if I was a bosniak diaspora you'd think I'd hate Serbia as a nation and love Albania
>serbs lived on those areas for 1000 years
crazy how the lands weren't incorporated into the Serbian empire then but were part of the Kingdom of Bosnia and the Kingdom of Croatia
You'd think the emperor of Serbia would seize the opportunity to get more taxpayers who wouldn't revolt for national reasons, especially when said taxpayers are all ruled by kingdoms that could be crushed by Serbia

attention it is based on my view of the respective posters on this board

it is fact that in pre-Ottoman Bosnia Orthodox Christianity was only seen in Herzegovina, which would mean Serbs came afterwards.

But what do you mean by
>most Serbians in Bosnia are descended from exiles and refugees who fled the Ottoman empire

both countries fell to the Ottomans. You mean they moved in the relatively short timeframe between fall fo Serbia and Bosnia?

France should be red then

Va nique ta mere

i havent come in contact with french recently, they are literally who's for me

yeah, people in belgrade are shit. because its "european" city

sry I don't speak faggot

>separating england, wales and scotland
Why just for the UK? Why can't I express my fondness for Bretonic frogs or Bavarian krauts?

I am a good neighbour

You should not judge Romania exclusively on their minorities that are so enterprising abroad desu.

Romanians are all gipsies, what's the difference?

Do you want a copper deficit?

Awwwwwwwwww.

Hey you're wanted here

It's the same alcohol Spaniards themselves drink and we don't usually fuck in the middle of the street nor puke over other pals in public places because of it.

The second part may be true.

t.ruraaltje

>belarus
why

t.historical illiterate

Where's your map

Haven't done one of these for ages

t. Mohammed

Fuck me up.

I like almost everyone, this probably sounds more strongly opinionated than I really am.