"""Groyper"""

knowyourmeme.com/memes/groyper

IT'S EASTER TOAD

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/easter-toad
twitter.com/search?q=groyper&src=typd
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/easter/country/au/type/op/order/asc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a wiki anyone can edit, right?

I have never heard of easter toad ever being called "groyper"

>On May 31st, 2017, a Sup Forums user replied to a thread on Sup Forums about Pepe the Frog, saying “Groyper is a toad. He’s friends with Pepe” (shown below).

that's literally their only proof

this is why i don't make any more OC for Sup Forums: namefags can attrib my work to them. fuck namefags

Doesn't it? I enjoyed how normies didn't know about Easter Toad anyways, it's not as if anyone wanted mainstream acknowledgement of it. But this. THIS annoys me

WHAT THE FUCK BROS!??!!?!?!

HOW COULD WE LET Sup Forums KEK US LIKE THIS???????????????

same here

They also ascribed the recent surge of amerimutt memes to Sup Forums

I think we should be grateful that these normalfags are oblivious of us

Remember to always turn hostile towards anyone who refers to ET as Groyter

knowyourmeme.com/memes/easter-toad
They already have an article on him

Yeah. But it's also proof that both /r9k/ and Sup Forums are Reddit cancer.

I hope the next Sup Forums cup has a full team of amerimutts and Easter as the goalkeeper

twitter.com/search?q=groyper&src=typd

what the fuck

good, keep Sup Forums to KARA BOGAs like us

>groyper
OH NO NO NO NO

HUAAAAAAAH

AHAHAHHAhAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAhAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAhAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAhAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA

It's better that Sup Forums operate from the shadows. After all, we're the master-board.

We're the jews of Sup Forums.

this is yellow laugh, he's friend with golden lel

This is the oldest ever easter toad. The file name implies that there's an even older one somewhere (lost)

>Groyper
WTF

Easterposting started in 2015 I'm pretty sure, so the archive just isn't finding them.

We're the most powerful and influential board on the internet. A handful of autists managed to fool Sup Forums into believing that a multi-billion dollar campaign was launched against them. We are more effective than any specialized intelligence agency/NGO, and we did it all for a cheap laugh.

WHAT THE FUCK AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH FUCKING ANIMALS

archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/search/text/easter/country/au/type/op/order/asc/

here's how far easterposting goes back (desuarchive doesn't go nearly as far back, and archive.moe lost all its data)

This toad nigger is old as fuck.

No one called "Pepe" Pepe for the longest time either. Sadfrog, coolfrog etcetc

Americans*

I hate my cellphone

Why dont americans celebrate 'groyper'?

What's wrong with that ? You don't want our board to be invaded by plebbit cancer and normals?

NOO NOOO NOOO OOOHHHH GOD AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH