How are you linking Bill Nye saves the world?

How are you linking Bill Nye saves the world?

This is my favorite bit so far
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Another great (((Netflix))) Original

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=evH2r5dOq5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bill nye the liberal guy

WTF with the Nye spam?
Is he like that Rick and Morty trash, that gets reposted to troll TV?

Anyway, saged

I TURNED MYSELF INTO TUMBLR MORTY! BOOM BIG REVEAL

Britcuck here - I thought Bill Nye was a guy who made science shows for children, what the fuck is this shit?

daring synthesis, i approve

It's a cool little segment, that Bill Nye feels is very special. About butt stuff and fleshlights and handjobs and power bottoms.

a science show for children in the current year (+2)

When Nye turns out to have been the American Jimmy Saville, this is gonna look very tasteless.

It's sadness in video form.
Remember when the only music in Bill Nye was 90s Hip Hop parodies about science? I remember.

youtube.com/watch?v=evH2r5dOq5Q

>Vanilla supremacy
>Ice cream gay conversion therapy
>A neapolitan Ice Cream sex orgy

What shit was Bill Nye smoking?

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8&t=0s

These videos make me want to kill myself, I remember watching Bill Nye in elementary school and there was no mention of politics, not even global warming or anything like that, it was just fun experiments and education. This shit is marketed at children and is liberal panbullshit brainwashing through and through, what happened to you Bill? I'm half expecting for there to be one about how Islam is good and how whites spread lies about it being violent.

>It's wrong to be normal
IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Fucking got emmmmmm
REKT LOLOL LIBTARDS BTFOOOO

If you're not rooting for Islam to destroy US and EU in current year, there's something seriously wrong with you

>so far
I thought Netflix shit all dropped at the same time?

Exactly. People literally like to stay mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVn-yuobpfk

Inshallah, brother

Wait, hold on a minute - this isn't actually for kids is it? Surely this must be aimed at the people who watched him as kids and are now grown up.

I'm all for educating kids about sex and stuff but is there really any need to do it in such a gratuitous tasteless way?

It's for all the nihilistic gen Xers/milennials, and their gen z children

>watch artificial intelligence episode
>calls alarm clock an example artificial intelligence
>watch diet episode
>"diets don't work cause calories aren't good or bad. be happy with your body"

>"diets don't work cause calories aren't good or bad. be happy with your body"
wait, are you memeing or he really said that?

Fucking what

that desk was pathetic lmao

>ice cream analogy

How many times must this be debunked? There are two gametes, two sexes, two sets of chromosomes, and two parents because the Homo sapien is unisexual. That's fact, not opinion, Bill.

The worst thing is that stereotypical nerdy guy with fucking tape on his glasses. Just why

Damn, Bill really hit a nerve on Sup Forums

What the actual fuck?

Not memeing. S1E8 if you have netflix. The entire episode is about debunking "fad diets", but you can tell that the underlying message is fat acceptance. Right off the bat he explains how calories are calculated and uses that to make the claim that consuming high calorie foods isn't a bad thing. Then he makes a claim that back during WWII, larger bodies were considered attractive and that body type preference is just a trend.

I go to a University so I hear dumb shit like the last one pretty often, 'cause I'm a fat guy who generally tries to lose weight.
Whenever I hear it, since I usually hear it from women I want to respond "Would you fuck me?" which of course they wouldn't because I'm a fat guy, hence the entire purpose of losing weight.

>educated man turns out to be liberal

Why is it always the intelligent people?

truth hurt your feelings? you need some "nice man" to tell you lies so you feel better?

kill yourself

>be smart, nerdy guy
>never much attention from girls
>get to 20s
>in college
>want to fuck
>all girls are liberals 'cause muh feelies and free shit
>become liberal to get that sweet activism puss

As an overweight individual, I'm disgusted with my body and I think that's the way it should be, it motivates me to lose weight and become healthier. The fat people who live in a bubble and think they're attractive are really sad.

it's just sad that he's now more defined by his liberal politics than his love of science

>all campuses are liberal propaganda zone
>I wonder why everyone with a good education is liberal
I guess we'll never know

I agree 100%. I'm a fucking pig and I should be ridiculed and mocked. I'd like to have sex with an attractive person for free one day, and that's simply not going to happen when I remain fat and unattractive.
It's all good to preach about fat acceptance and shit but literally at the end of the day I'm not getting my dick sucked, and there's a really fucking good reason for that.

>bachelor's in engineering
>intelligent

>Hahhaha, fuck the family unit :)
>Fuck whoever you want, forget about standards
>Rules and obligations, waaaaah? Fuck that, I just want to permanently stay in my 20s so I can fuck around and waste my life
>My identity is based entirely around fucking, i am only slightly above a wild animal

I think Nye is a faggot, but you're a retard if you think that engineering is an easy field of study.

If it's so easy why aren't you doing it?

Fucking red-state pig-fucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>ALL CONSERVATIVES ARE DUMB DUMBS WAAHHHHH

Fuck off.

> diets don't work cause i go right back to eating shit after 6 month

>critises science of feelings
>"my vagina has a voice"
What the fuck are they smoking?

>Fucking red-state pig-fucker
>it's a liberals still think demonizing working class middle america is a winning strategy episode

Canada is one of the most liberal countries in the world and they legalised dog fucking so bestiality isn't really a right wing issue.

Wrong, dog fucking is illegal since it involves penetration. The Supreme Court simply asked Parliament to come up with a better description for bestiality since it was such a mess before. If you don't penetrate it is technically legal, but you're dog will likely be taken away from you and it is clearly a legal loophole rather than legalization.

For a self professed "skeptic" Nye often finds himself endorsing some pretty stupid things wholesale.

For example, it's possible to be pro GMO but still think Monsanto are terrible people. On this show Nye tries to imply you're a stupid fucking idiot for not getting on board with the folks that doused Vietnam with chemicals.

Facts don't lie senpai.

Yeah and now those children are obnoxious snowflake adults so they're trying to capitalize on Nye nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Sorry, but peer-reviewed studies don't lie, mon frère.

Wow it's nice to see the writers on World Peace got new jobs. Good for them.

Your graph has no units

This is nu-science.

Conservatives earn more than liberals.
makes you ponder

That song is fucking terrible. it sounds like she's fighting off a heart attack

They're also more charitable
kinda causes conclusions

People often exaggerate when a song is terrible but this is genuinely terrible. They could've at least put effort in their brainwashing

classic argument from a 90 intelligence

Nice source.

>If it's so easy why aren't you doing it?
Because the market's oversaturated thanks to Hb1 visas and it wouldn't be a wise investment of both time and money all things considered.

What the fuck is this? There is exactly zero science involved in that video.

>all this grasphing
Bill Nye has like 2 or 3 PhD's. Dude's super smart. Fuck off.

Conservatives are also rated as better looking. Look at Patton Oswalt versus Clint Eastwood.

This one picture has more science than that entire vid.

[ ]

I thought scientific method is very important for hard scientists.wtf happened?

This is pop science. You can call something "science" and be totally full of shit, no laws stopping you.

"Hahaha FOR SCIENCE!!! XD"

Fucking embarrassing, hope Nye goes the Alex Jones route and just admits to being an actor

Honorary PhD's don't actually mean shit, user. They're just an excuse for colleges to get famous people to visit them.

My favorite part is these

My thoughts exactly friend

what the fuck is this

Is nuts secret pedo code for children?
#nutsgate

I don't care what people do in their bedroom, but can we do without the blatant reeducation videos?

I think nuts is just gay. Mostly because she follows up with "nothing wrong with nuts"

Vanilla is already "straight", I dont think nuts is jus gay, it's probably something really taboo.

#billnyethepedoguy

>"nothing wrong with nuts
Nothing wrong with kids.

>Bill Nye the Mechanical Engineering Goy

I feel physically ill

How is that comparison informative?

Look at Obama vs. Trump. Can you tell what the problem is with this example?

I imagine it being gay because it's the only one that's both a state of being and an insult

chromosomes

I had forgotten how good this was

Islam is a right-wing ideology. And they actually fuck animals.

Nye isn't a "Skeptic" he's a dogmatic ultra-liberal atheist. Skeptics TM are e-celebs like Armored Cuckdick and Sargoy of Cuckkad who pretend to be "skeptical" of literally everything but really are shills when it's convienient.

Islam is a right wing ideology that is constantly praised and defended by liberals. They must have a lot in common

and there I was thinking about watching this.
Now I won't.

holy fucking shit

The people who are praising it are left wing but the people who are actually fucking the animals are right wing. Chain of effect shows Muslim right wing gooks as more of animal fuckers then their appraisers.

If Islam is right wing and I hate Islam does that mean I'm left wing?

No, it means you hate Islam.

It just means you're sane.