Republicans: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! DOOM IS COMING! THE END IS NEAR!!

>Republicans: WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! DOOM IS COMING! THE END IS NEAR!!
>Democrats: EVERYTHING IS FINE EXACTLY THE WAY IT IS RIGHT NOW! NOW WATCH ME WHIP WATCH ME NAE NAE!
For fuck's sake, are there any centrists remaining anymore?
Im a Democrat and even I hate Liberals.
It wasnt like this even as recently as Bush V Gore.
How did the two sides get THIS separated?
Did a black man in charge REALLY fuck the racists in the Republican party up THAT much?

woops forgot to post stock black man photo

I think Im just going to disregard anyone who ever uses analogies as an argument ever.

No you stupid faggot, your ridiculous president has spent eight years playing race cards and identity politics and this is the bullshit we've arrived at. You ignorant fucks voted in a career community provocateur into the highest office in the western world and you're actually shocked he's pissed everyone off?

Why are democrats such fucking morons that they can't even do basic fucking addition? It boggles my god damned mind.

you enjoying that healthcare you got now you fat fuck?
wasnt so nice when the insurance companies wouldnt cover your fat ass due to pre-existing conditions huh?

>All my insurance options have increased in cost and decreased in quality
>Can't choose to not buy the overpriced garbage policies or I get fined
>People I know with pre-existing conditions can't afford any health care, and so get fined instead
>People can't afford to pay the fine, get harassed by the IRS and have leans put on their homes

Don't you ever fucking dare even try to imply it's anything but a pile of fucking garbage, even ironically.

bet you work at a job that could replace you with a robot huh?
why do you hate progress?
you are what's holding this country back.
go back to school, get your degree, and enlighten yourself.
this a democratic country.
slavery isnt coming back Master Stevenson.

Centrists are cowards and blairite scum

If you can separate my dick from your ass, well, I'll think twice about who I rape

>you enjoying that healthcare you got now you fat fuck?
I had healthcare before, at 1/3 the cost.

WBC never killed anyone.

It's not that ISIS are the WBC of Islam,

It's more that ISLAM is the WBC of religions.

Even people I know who desperately wanted obamacare regret the fuck about it right now. It's shit. you are delusional. Obama was a big fucking mistake, only people obsessed with identity politics like him.

>all the left has against Christianity is the KKK and WBC

I would honestly love to know what jobs there are that offer insurance packages now, because even the local hospital here forces employees to go through the government. That's where I get most of the horror stories. Poor minorities come in after being shot over a madden game, their insurance doesn't cover anything they need it for, or they just can't afford it and have a dozen credit cards filled with insurance fees because it's the only option they have.

The family with the pre-existing condition are family friends who worked in architectural design. Guy survived bowel cancer and had a handle on their costs, and then after obama care hit the costs got so high they can't afford to keep their house. They were firmly in the middle class before obamacare. The difference in cost is actually that ridiculous that is singlehandedly made them homeless. I don't care if you are trying to bait or not. Fuck you.

>How did the two sides get THIS separated?
>For fuck's sake, are there any centrists remaining anymore?

the democrats moved further and further to the left
the republicans did the same, just at a slower pace

50 years ago both parties were united in their staunch anti-communist stance. today, republicans for the most part still are, while King Nigger spends his time sucking up to Castro, and Sanders is a straight up commie who spent his honeymoon in the USSR and who regards fucking hugo chavez as a role model.

USA used to have a center-right party and a center-left party. todays USA has a center party and a left party, with the left party moving towards far-left positions at increasing speed.

If you're a centrist, then what do you think of the following:

>What people call "moderate" politics today was radically leftist politics 50 or 100 years ago.
>Likewise, "moderate" politics 50 or 100 years ago would be unthinkably right-wing today.
>As such, people who call themselves "moderate" today are more leftist than they imagine.

>not having health insurance pre-obama care

nigger detected

compromise got us to this stage in the first place. fucking cowards

now it's time to pick a side and push

This is a shill thread and should be removed.

This.
Job provided healthcare at $33/mo, which included vision and dental.
The Obamashit plan was over $100/month, and didn't cover shit unless I was a pregnant woman or beyond saving anyway.
I opted for his shit fine so I could continue having real healthcare.

I went through the exchange originally on a silver plan. Premiums rose 70% in two years only to be downgraded to a bronze plan because my provider discontinted the silver plan and withdrew from the exhange. I was paying 70% more for a lesser plan until I got my new job.

Lmao Jesus shit u guys are pathetic. Calm down loser

unions bb