What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5vvTiZtP7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>muscle training this early
hmmm it's like Ronaldo wants to grow a manlet like Messi

>implying Ronaldo won't have him on all sorts of experimental drugs to help him grow

this would only point more to the idea that he wants to grow a Messi

creepy little golem im gonna smash it with a stick

like messi then

comfy amerifat thread

now uncomfy because of board tourist flagposters

He needs to start on his tsuuuuuuu training

>be giga manlet around age 14
>chad friend getting all the grills, being good height and working out, lifting weights, getting aesthetic gains

Fast forward

>meet him again at age 23
>I’m now 5’11”
>he is noticeably shorter than me and balding

How could everything go so wrong?

He looks like every kid his age I'm sure he's just posing in front of equipment.

we got a shirtless boy expert over here

kek

He's lying. Everybody knows his child wants to be a loser like Messi

feel bad for manlets desu. they will never know how based it is to be tall

>5'11"
>not king of manlets

I'm only 6'2 but I find that so many people live in homes designed for small people. Tired of brushing my head against the top of a door frame, or needing to lower my neck to avoid their ceiling fan.

it's a myth.

dude broscience lmao

This. Genetics determine height.

6'3" with long limbs and I feel the same. It's brutal.

>he has the old version
wew
time to update it lad

> Tired of brushing my head against the top of a door frame
what?!
how small are your doors breh

sport can make you taller too during your growing years

This twink little anus has seen more cock than a chicken farm
The kid doeant even know his own name, he's just a moroccan fuck toy

>testosterone doesn’t fuse growth plates

Enjoy trading strength gains for height gains

this. it is pretty obvious ronaldo is a little boy fucker at this point

who would win a fight between him and messis kid?

It influences growth rates merely insignificantly. Maybe even prematurely. Height written into the genome.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=c5vvTiZtP7s

Take this kid from him NOW

>"What do you think?"
Well Penaldo, I think last time he went out of your script and wrote something honestly from his hearth, you rage-deleted his Instagram and God knows what else you did to him, so... how are we supposed to take this picture with anything other than an underlying sadness for the little guy?

Do you seriously think he is lifting heavy weights? Neither is his father

t. magnus samuellson

>Portuguese are whi-

He's Méxican-Madeiran

>tfw 6' 4" will never know what it's like to be hysterically complexed about something as retarded as height

listen kids, if you're an unlikable loser then it doesn't matter how tall you are, and likewise if you're a cool dude that people wanna be around that also makes mad money then it also doesn't matter how tall you are

kindly grow up, it's like listening to the retarded lovechild of /fit/ and /r9k/

still broscience it's prove you need to exercise your muscles to stress out your bones to reach your full potential of height. also lifting increase your hgh and other hormones not just testosterone

nah Im 1 inch taller than my younger bro, and he was never into sports or even exercise like me.

#respect you mutt you disproved him

la creatura...

>grow up

MANLET ALERT

I REPEAT

MANLET ALERT

CODE RED. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

that girl's fine

Id rather be a manlet than a lanklet desu

is cristiano too busy on twiter/ig to feed his kid?

It think his expession was "not ruining my Instagram Model Father Photos™ with his disgusting kid fat"

I think you are all avoiding the obvious child abuse happening here.

I predict when this kid's story comes out that we will once and for decide gay people shouldn't be raising children

More details?

The world is designed for height 175 cm

You might not like it, but that's what the industrial average is

Unless you buy a version for tall people of everything you own, you're getting a knockoff experience out of life

Jr made and Instagram and posted how much he liked his idol Messi, out of nowhere the account was deleted and people started saying that it was Ronaldo the one who deleted.
For your own good i hope this is pasta.

There is an advantage most people don't consider for being a manlet and that's people are surprised at you when you come out of the woodworks with something special: physically or mentally.

So you're just the beta in the circle and people are yapping about random garbage they want to pretend to have some knowledge of, then you chime in with something novel and then everyone's like "Whoa, look at poindexter over here with the big brain." and then you say something glib like "Well what do I know, I'm just some schmuck."

Then you start working your way in as "trusted advisor" positions, become a Master Mason, and then out of nowhere you're building your own brand/cult of personality and people look to you for advice because you hit all the talking points and women react to men who naturally exude daddy figure traits.

Right?

Look at Papadopoulos here. He got it all figured out. I wish you were so smart financially.

He hasn't paid debt yet

>implying lifting heavy weights doesn't compress the spine

i've literally never encountered this problem and i am 6'2" as well.

not genetics alone. nutrition and stuff play a role as well. they did some shit on two twins from colombia or some other south american country that were adopted by different families. the one who grew up with the wealthier family was noticeably taller than the one who grew up with the poorer family.

wow guess that invalidates my life experience. oh well

>implying tube kid isnt filled with hormones up the ass