Why is the Anglo sphere so dominant at sport?

Why is the Anglo sphere so dominant at sport?

Because sport is the new war

You tell me?

They are not ethnically Anglo, Tyrell, therefore his argument is valid

why do black footballers all suck ass past like 23?

Because we invented most of them

black guys have exploding knees. that's why black quarterbacks never pan out, they lose their pocket mobility after a couple years.

We're only dominant at sports you need to be able to afford shoes to play.

Argentina has more world cups than all the Anglo sphere combined

> Anglo sphere
Aren’t most Americans German, Irish, African, or Latin in ancestry? Were a melting pot of different peoples from all over the world so I don’t really see how grouping us together with the English is fitting. Heck, eventually we’ll in all likelihood need to be considered part of Latin America if things go as they currently are. I’m not really sure but I think the largest white ethnic group here is Hispanic. Just goes to show you that not every population is set in stone. People settle different places all the time. Heck, some day we may all be the same shade with race and ethnicity being a thing of the past. Will the world be a better place? I don’t know, but I’m sure the last thing we’ll be thinking about is some ancient history we had with some people who don’t really even like us all that much and don’t really share that much culture with us. That said, our strength, being Americans, comes from pretty much pillaging the world of its valuable people/resources. This really isn’t a good thing desu, but it is what it is.

Yes user we all know >la creatura meme isn't actually a meme

And you're shit at all of them

Really makes you think

>1 sport out of hundreds

And Argentina is shit at all other sports

we're indisputably a better sporting nation than you though.

>sphere

Why aren't Australia and New Zealand represented by a human?

>4 world cups to 1
>we're better

want to try that again?

Footy isn't the only sport in the world, Mario. How many Olympic medals have you lot won again?

>bragging about medals when your constantly outclassed by burgers

>bragging about anything when you're Italian

:^)

>le melting pot
>spics are white
>some day we'll all be one race - the human race
>we pillage the world and should feel bad, boo hoo
This is the most reddit thing I've ever read

Winter Shitlympics

kek i'd be mad too if my ancestors were nothing but potato farming betaboys getting cucked by the local anglo duke.

USA is practically better than your non-country shithole in the middle of nowhere. what he is saying is that being american is the master race, literally win at everything and life is so easy