If this isn't capekino then I don't know what is

If this isn't capekino then I don't know what is

youtube.com/watch?v=DmdyydaGL-c

you know as much as Sup Forums likes to meme the fuck out of the spiderman films they're actually pretty fucking good

why did they pick this guy to be spiderman
the new fags look even worse

he also looks 35

>spidey turns black
>becomes a bad person
wow Raimi, and this isn't even memed

They're awesome and I almost only ever see them praised here. Lurk moar newfeg

The first 2 are unironically some of the best cape films ever made, and even 3 is pretty fun and has some good moments.

How would you fix the third movie Sup Forums?

Hard mode: you can only use existing footage.

But Sup Forums DOES meme the fuck out of Raimi

You can't fix something that isn't broken.

honestly? it was a really well done movie, even if Raimi was reluctant to do what was told of him. I'd fix the villain plot. Sandman was done well, but the Venom thing could've been fleshed out better.
Harry's redemption also could've been better.

remove the uncle ben retcon and venom, he's a shit character and only make the plot more convulted and bloated

make the movie about sandman reckoning (but with another crime, not uncle ben's) and harry's goblin

sandman's redemption *

my brain doesn't work well with 2 languages

I liked the dancing scene desu

>John Jameson should have been Venom

Where'd the martini go?

God

it doubles as a dagger.

I'm not into capeshit of super hero movies at all, but the Spiderman series with Toby McGuire is pretty damn good

God damn i want to beat the fuck out of James Franco.

make it so venom is really uncle ben

This is pretty much the only role he excelled in, mainly because he was supposed to be a douche this time

That's why tv meme them, fool

I dont know why or what but that expression Tobey`s face reminds me of Maria Moore..I cant explain it.

why don't fights in modern superhero movies have this same level of emotion?
also, why aren't capeshit movies filmed like this anymore? Current capeshit movies feel like they're in hero mode all the time. This feels different, this feels human.

>tobey was about 26 at start of SM1
>garfield was 28 at start of ASM
fuck

>he looks 35

This was the third movie, moron. They did their best to make him look as young as possible in the first movie.

>harry just wears arm spikes around
>he has goblin shit just lying around his house
>his laptop has a button that makes the goblin board go apeshit
also the movie would've been way better if this was when harry died, not having the whole faggot redemption scene

>Harry just wears his arm spikes around

He was expecting Peter to come over and start a fight.

>He has the goblin shit just lying around his house

That was in his goblin room, hidden behind the mirror.

>laptop has a button that makes the goblin board go apeshit

He destroyed the laptop with his sword. That's what caused it to go apeshit. Did you watch the video?

Why the fuck would he plan a fight in his own house? Near his own laptop and hoverboard and cabinet full of grenades.

I don't know. That's just where he wanted to fight. The movie makes it clear though. This was after Harry forced MJ to break up with Peter and the cafe scene.