I was mad about this but I remembered that since the inception of cinema the Black people always die first

>I was mad about this but I remembered that since the inception of cinema the Black people always die first.

At least he's sleep and we know that he'll probably make it through 90% of the movie before Kylo kills him this time around.

>but I remembered that since the inception of cinema the Black people always die first.

They don't actually, statistically speaking white characters die first more often.

You got meme'd on.

He has the most interesting subplot in the movie you retard.

>spy adventure with qt asian, BB8 and benecio del toro

Ok, what's the other subplots, oh dear user?

What did the niggaz do to you, user? Why y'all gotta b lyk dat.

Luke and Rey training that gets interrupted by a raid from Kylo and the Knights

Poe and Admiral Holdo (Laura Dern) fending off First Order troops on Crait

then a last act with everyone on a giant evil snoke ship

What planet are you living on design?

Earth, have we met?

>Luke and Rey training that gets interrupted by a raid from Kylo and the Knights
>Poe and Admiral Holdo (Laura Dern) fending off First Order troops on Crait
>then a last act with everyone on a giant evil snoke ship
What are your sources, oh dear user?

>mad about a black person being in a movie

It's an actual thing since the 1920s

>statistically speaking white characters die first more often
Statistically every black character ever made could die after the title credits and this statement would still be valid.

I wish I was dumb, this statement is insulting my intelligence.

Why did he fall unconscious when Kylo slashed his back? He wasn't losing any blood, there was no trauma to his head?

like instantly becoming a traitor and killing all your former colleagues with no hesitation? Why does this movie praise psychopaths?

Tfw snoke only sends kylo after luke so luke can kill his nephew and go to the dark side

Hey, Kylo did it too.

>Luke and Rey training
Rey should be training Luke, she is more powerful, as ep7 showed

Shock maybe, pain, stress

I honestly don't think Luke can use the Force anymore. He's painted as this jedi exile who no one can seem to feel through the force so they need a map to find him, and they keep recycling shit from the EU anyways, so Luke is probably going to be a pussy that turned away from the force out of fear, and Rey's like "well fuck you, I'm training anyways!"

Figuring character 2 isn't going to die, they need black kids to go to the third film.

Luke must die for the story to progress. Otherwise, we'd wonder why the films aren't just about him.

Leia will probably die in some way that avenges Han.

Chewie will probably die doing something similar.

Kylo and Rey will turn grey.

>implying my man Finn will die
Ending scene of Episode IX will be Finn pounding his space azn gf from behind while Pie Dameron givea Rey a hammerin' and they high-five.
It's gonna be great