APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/07/republican-national-convention-rnc-watch-live-video-online-mike-pence-vice-president-full-speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm sorry I ever doubted you Pence

Speaking of coal, how bout those African Americans

Top kek

FUCK YOU YOU JEWISH SHILL

He's so homely and cute
I wish he was my dad

TO MY WIFE

Yeah, Pence is legit. I didn't know anything about the guy before, shouldn't have ever doubted the God Emperor.

So sorry, please fuck my wife.

I'm sorry I said you were a shit pick.

I just wanted Newt so much.

But holy fuck Pence, you are fucking amazing. Better pick than Newt now that I've gotten to know the situation.

So what did he do now?

Establishment shill who is self aware and willing to do the right thing in his later years. Good pick.

Is this THAT Pence?

If so, look at him well and appreciate.

In your kingdom with beta-version democracy, if your elected emperor will continue as it seems, this one will soon follow him, the Donald J.F.K.Trump, R.I.P. ...

(or do you think that after starting to fulfil at least part of his promisses, he would survive longer than JFK in tha Gangsterstan ? That's what you've got your arms for, isn't it? To get rid of uncomfy governor...)

So how do you appreciate your next president Pence, serving very probably from sometimes like middle 2017 ?

Who is your newsfu?

Pence just murk'd the RNC with that speech. Had no clue who he was before this. Guy has presence and is extremely likable.

I knew I wasn't the only one.

Standing next to Trump, he kinda looks like Donny's kid brother. But on his own he was awesome

Yeah I was wrong about Pence, jesus christ man.

He blew it out of the fucking water. Holy fuck.

Trump has alot of nerve calling Jeb 'low energy', pence makes Jeb look like he did a line of whiffy before those debates

The white wolf killed it tonight. I apologize for ever doubting Kek's chosen one, the God Emperor of Mankind, Donald Trump's decision. MAGA

You are turning out way better than I expected, pence you're a decent guy. Sup Forums approved.

THE GOLDEN LION

THE SILVER WOLF

I NEVER DOUBTED YOU BASED PENCE

I'm sorry. I like you a lot now Pence.

link?

My bad. Have these dubs as penance.

what did he do?

This!

He made probably the best speech of tonight, talked very eloquent, made good bantz

Literally the only downside was the usual "Le America is with Israel" statement, but other than that, he did a great job

I need too. Missed the stream

nice, anyone got a link

I'm sorry; I now #FenceForPence.

Fresh Pence

heavy.com/news/2016/07/republican-national-convention-rnc-watch-live-video-online-mike-pence-vice-president-full-speech/

We Jews love pence he is going to make Israel great again. I'm overjoyed with how this is turning out. Dumb goys bickering over who will serve their masters better.

>Jew shill the post

Kate Bilo's pretty good.

thats why the people loved him as governor

>the fresh pence of bel-air

Wtf I guess I'm gonna shave my sideburns now

This guy is a fucking political operator. Why didn't he run for president?

Pence seems pretty based, and might I suggest handsome? He's pro-life, which is good. More of a moderate compared to Trump, which should appeal to cuckservatives. Though according to my dad (a cuckservative), what worries them most is that Trump will institute economic barriers and isolate the US which will plung the US into an economic recession, which I'll admit is solid grounds for worry.

>Dad, Japan is one of the most prosperous societies in the entire world and they heavily protect their markets. For example, 98% of cars sold in Japan are by Japanese automakers. The Japanese automobile industry is the lifeblood of their economy. They nurture it and allow it to grow in order to protect Japanese interests.

Your dad BTFO

He'd respond that the US currently relies on its trade ties world wide. The US will receive a shock to its economy with trade barriers and it'll be difficult to recover. He might raise that Japan is eternally in recession and that if the US elects Trump, he'll sell all his stocks. And that I better not disagree because I rely on his munnies$$$ which is true.

S-sorry, Gray Fox.

>He might raise that Japan is eternally in recession

Just more evidence that protected markets work. Is your dad aware that Japan is a nicer place to live than America in nearly every category, if not every category? This notion that economic plenty will trickle down is farcical. So long as your economy is relatively stable, you should be implementing policies that will protect the interests of the citizens, not large multinational corporations.

Now, as for whether or not the US economy 'will receive a shock to its economy', I beg to differ. The US economy is extremely robust, and nobody wants a trade war. The reality is that if the US started protecting select markets, it would have everything to gain and very little to actually lose.

It's time to become a country again and not just a strip mall for billionaires to pretend that their absurd wealth is somehow reflective of our national health.

more like Garfield and Snoopy.

Trump is just gonna get Scaliaed. Pence will switch back to pro-trade super shill as soon as the orange guy kicks the bucket.

This is a 60s bond villain
What the FUCK

You can not tell me these aren't the same person.

S-s-sorry senpai, I should've never doubted the god-emperor. You did a terrific speech and you've helped win all the never trumpers and conservatives.

thanks m8

Hnnngg those hips

That's why he has a lower approval rating than Obama, right?

Great post

>more like Garfield and Snoopy.
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

he's based, we've been trying to tell you

Nice try. You can't stand seeing us have a worthy president, can you? You guys elect failed president after failed president, you don't have a leg to stand on here. Don't get mad because we are doing something about our country instead of running away from it like your people do.

no

Why would I apologize I defended you here
See you faggots he isn't that bad based faggot hater