"If there were no Chinese, Australia couldn't survive"

>"If there were no Chinese, Australia couldn't survive"
youtube.com/watch?v=GYnd2Xqy4Vo

Oy vey Australia, it was the always Jews, Aboos and Niggers that stole your real estate market. China diddun do nuffin'. You should of listened to us and replaced your entire government with the officials we suggest.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3079117/Without-China-Australia-views-one-property-developer-Australian-market-says-Chinese-investors-buying-luxury-housing-expensive-cars.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution
kikebook.com/800677566710701/videos/902630166515440/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh yes. Mainland Chinese dindu nuffin. Having literal Communists in your country isn't a bad idea at all.
They are patriotic and aren't subversive like the jews.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3079117/Without-China-Australia-views-one-property-developer-Australian-market-says-Chinese-investors-buying-luxury-housing-expensive-cars.html

Yes, the Communist Party is the right answer for Australia. You're merely aboos to the true inheritors of the Earth. The Chinese Master Race.

Same for Malaysia, them and the Indians prop those lazy Muslims up.

Why are Muslims so lazy?

the workers, united, will never be divided

It's just cheaper and easier to find buyers with China, without them we'd have to ship minerals to Europe or across the Pacific instead. Australia is a mining state, we make money through mining. We'll always have mining, whether China exists or otherwise.

I wonder what happens to those houses when or if there's a war with China?

Because they hate your country and would like nothing more than to make it a new Caliphate.

Why are whites so inferior to the Chinese master race? Truly collectivism in servitude to the Communist Party is the one way. Whites must be exterminated for the sake of international Communism. They have held us down for far too long.

I literally cant wait for the Chinese to take us over. Chinks love whiteys and hate mudshits and dont have any guilt. Mudshit genocide is coming

>Imply you can ever win without your American masters
Just bow down to China already. Your race is already behind the evolution of the Chinese Posthuman. You're just a mere invasive species on historic Chinese lands.

you say we alyans in plevios epoch?

We have cultural cringe, there is no hope.
Leave while you can, white man.

>yfw shit talking Aussies dependent on Chinese wealth or they'd be eating "bush meat" and bumming smokes from Abbos.

If there's a war, you'll be dragged in by the Philippines, not Australia. Australia has committed very little if not no military activities at all in the south China sea.

Feels passive observer. China probably wouldn't even attack Australian soil in a war.

Say yes to cultural revolution. Who needs culture or traditions in this day and age? Hierarchy and class division will only hold countries down. Besides, inequality is evil and bad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultural_Revolution

>White man
How could I be something so inferior?

No it's not that. We'd have to cut welfare.
We're literally the part of the british genepool that got cleaned away.
Too many people here lack the ability to defer gratification, it is genetic.

>Aussies confirmed for cucks trying to compensate by shitposting

>this
Plus they don't have the force projection to put enough boots on the ground on any ocean locked county.

If the chongs hit any of the country's around them (America has signed defence treaties with most of them btw) the US will be at war with China.
Pretty sure they'd be more preoccupied with the US's infinite navy and airforce than little old Australia...
Not to mention most of China's resources come from countries they risk going to war with...

44% of Australians are either on welfare, a pension, or working a public job.
This is an incredibly startling statistic.
We're inflating at 2.7% last I checked which is 10% of a companies wealth over 3 years.

USA is dangling us as bait in the china sea ATM sort of saying "Hey China, wouldn't you love to smash this cunt? Go on, smash it"

>44% of Australians are either on welfare, a pension, or working a public job.
Why is it so high? is it because your ancestors were criminals so it's in your DNA?

>LtpbDvf
spotted the immigrant

You know despite all your cocksucking they'll never consider you as one of them. You're forever a banana and an embarassment to your ancestors

I believe we're on the same side, fellow countryman. Are we not here to exterminate the white menace that held us down with their Eight Nation alliance and their degenerate opium?

At one point 30% of our budget was literally one painting (Pic related)
We enacted welfare because "Europe is doing it, we're not backwards are we?"
We're taking 180k immigrants per year which is 0.75% almost Germany levels, more than the UK. We have a smaller population too so we see change faster.

>one of us

chinks btfo

Eh..better than muslims

It's highly likely the war will just be about holding the south China sea, maybe invade Philippines or Vietnam to prop up puppet governments to force them to relinquish their claims.

It'd poke NATO or the UN if they invade Australia, because Australia doesn't have anything to gain or lose in this conflict, at least overtly.

I doubt it.

In fact, Australia might be one of the factors in the apprehension of war since China will then lose its cheap iron and it's plausible we'll nationalise all the houses their citizens land banked.

Lastly, many Chinese people have claimed Australia, it's not uncommon for Chinese people to believe they "own" Australia because of Melbourne (50-60% Asian, mostly residents not citizens) or possibly because of the anti white sentiments here and so attacking Australia might have a psychological effect amongst Chinese nationals that the Chinese government attacked an Asian country.

Aging population and deliberate unemployment.

>Thinks Chinese were BTFO
Nice emus you have there. Are you ready for its dick to impregnate you gwailo?

those will come with the ruxury midder easter tour rine

How the fuck did the French end up with a territorial claim in Antarctica right in the middle of Australia's claim?

He's right though

Australia would have been massively fucked if China wasn't buying minerals for a decade

And nobody is telling aussies to sell property/land to foreign owners, but they all think they can get rich by doing so

China didnt force all aussie shops to stock shitty chinese goods

This country is so fucking backwards, it can't make anything
Yes, blame everyone except yourself...

Still though, CCP is a problem

China wants the war more than us because we will not capitulate to their economic demands.
They are pretty much at the end of the line.

good goywailos, just sign your property deed over and kill yourself quietly you cucks

>978 ▶
> (OP)
>Eh..better than muslims
The Muslims might be horrible but they don't buy up your shit.
Mainland/Communist Chinese are much worse because they are subversive. Especially the rich ones. Don't trust Uncle Mao's.
Chinese immigration should be banned desu.
They don't assimilate anymore, the Chinks that are leaving China now are cancer.

imagine if our ancestors came back and took charge of our countries.

China isn't one person.

The Chinese military is essentially right wing nationalist and personally reminds me of Italy before WW1: they want to flex.

The Chinese bureaucrats are cautious, compliant and utterly corrupt. These kind of people only see negative in war.

Again, China is not one person or one group of power. It's not even communist or even state capitalist, it's always been an overly complex system that has always eluded western understanding out of its many intricacies, throughout all history. No one knows what China wants, not even the Chinese.

The complexities of our society would overwhelm them. Please don't swallow the pill that people are getting stupider, the internet has simply created a greater disparity in intelligence.

Totally agree that we shouldn't allow them to buy property, but I'm just looking at the state of Europe right now and it's honestly hard to feel bad about our situation.

Fuck Australia, until they rise up and take back the country from cucks

>not just one

>China probably wouldn't even attack Australian soil in a war.

It will be like two men fighting over a nice fertile woman with huge tracks of land, nobody will hit her, but the woman might be silly enough to take a side and try slapping the other one

She'll be right mate, but she'll mate with whoever wins

He's right though

>999
Nice trips.
Also I'm just saying be careful around Chinese who are loyal to China and the Communist Party, especially if the are fob Chinese. One moment they will be nice and respectable, but the next they will stab you in the back to make a quick buck. Reasons for Immigration today is much different than decades ago.

Your ancestors would be exterminated by the supermacy of Chinese might and will to exterminate them so their organs can be harvested to prolong the lives of our eternal leaders.

Yes, yes good goywailo, our politicians are cautious and compliant. They could never think of war with such inferior weaklings in the West who are ready to surrender and bow down. Such inferiority can only be rewarded by having their organs live on such superior officials. Your life is forfeit already.

Truly, we are superior to whites and Muslims. Clearly it is world kikery that is at fault for all your problems. You cannot even shitpost in the glory of true Chinese supermacy for you have become one with hemorrhoids and sit in agony in the view of true racial superiority.

>China probably wouldn't even attack Australian soil in a war.

No shit, because they would have the entire Western civilization and even more coming down of them like a tonne of bricks

lol. Silly Chinese think they are the center of the universe these days. Certainly our exports would drop and banking sector profits would be down. House prices would be lower. To be honest the average Australian would probably be better off without the chinesie mutha fuckers.

Clearly you need to rely on the massive dicks of your so called kike allies to fight. You can't even win against emus, mere animals. Are you an animal yourself?

To be honest. If America ceased to support Aus we would probably just whip out some nukes and say "all you mutha fuckers back up now"

>tfw Australia sucks both big strong american cock and small strong chinese cock
>tfw ww3 kicks off and we stay neutral
>tfw during the conflict we expell all non whites and finish off the abos
>tfw only safe white nation on earth

Poo-in-loos and chinks can stay. Need taxi drivers and doctors.

Humans are technically animals so yes

and tech support

>implying your nukes wouldn't be utterly annihilated by Mao's massive penis resurrected known as the DF-21 Gwailo Killer

inferior genetic filth btfo.

The 2 party system implemented preferential voting when we tried to take it back a couple decades ago.
For your vote to count you must vote for every single candidate in order of preference, to break the 2 party system a seat needs to get a majority on the first preference because a major will get the 2nd preference guaranteed and to take parliament we need to have a majority of seats.
It's next to impossible.

They will also witchhunt people. This video is of an organiser for our Sup Forums party who saved his mates life from antifa and is getting charged for punching back.
kikebook.com/800677566710701/videos/902630166515440/

>deliberate unemployment.
yeah mother fuckers feel resentment towards baby boomers and don't really want to pay 40-50% of their income to support the debt to the older generation.

>Poo-in-loos and chinks can stay. Need taxi drivers and doctors
Well the patriotic and assimilated ones yes. There still are other chinks that are chinacucks and will sell you out if war against China was declared. I suggest you force them to assimilate or deport them immediately.

>inferior genetic filth btfo.
kek. inferior to slanty eyes or yanks. the only thing inferior about the west at the moment is the culture. if we can sort out our culture we'll be better than the yellows again.

Blue Poles was purchased for $1.3 million in 1973. That's a small fraction of 1% of the national budget even at the lowest revenue on record, you 2UE-listening, Herald-Sun reading piece of shit.

>There still are other chinks that are chinacucks and will sell you out if war against China was declared
Never forget this.
But also never forget that most of our criminals in the country are fiercely loyal to Australia and extremely racist- they also have guns 'n' shit

They could definitely do it, China's military is huge

The US military isn't what it used to be
A chinese sub snuck up on one of US's aircraft carriers during wargames a few years ago

USA and NATO have been itching to fight Russia
So it won't be a clean boxing match between US/China, it will get mucky

Also China/USA will have little choice when their economic house of cards fall, the scramble for resources will be on, and it will mean conflict

One thing for sure is that you should make it illegal for non-citizens (in this case the rich commie chinks) to buy and own real estate. That is a good start.

How to do this though? I'm pretty sure Pauline and Katter are asking for this.

worse then i thought, you can come live with us in Trump America

>Implying you even have guns
Truly obedient slaves, your loyalty will be remembered when your organs are harvested to prolong our eternal leaders for eternity. Your women will be the womb factories for the Chinese cloning program of organs.

Oh right, I misread. It was 30% of the galleries budget not the nations

>How to do this though?
Uhh...pass legislation that doesn't allow non citizens from obtaining property?
That shouldn't be hard right?

>Uhh...pass legislation that doesn't allow non citizens from obtaining property?

Caught me bro, I'm actually Leader of the Greens Party D:

>Leader of the Greens Party
Do they hold my position on this or something?
I know jack shit about the Greens in Australia.

I was making fun of your assertion that Australians can actually do anything.
Most Australians (myself included) either can't or don't know we can actually make change mate.

Wow...
So no party in Australia wants to implement this?
What the fuck?

designated anti-development land, more national parks, more permaculture. you can outgreen the chinese menace and prevent your grorious rand from becoming a toxic waste dump

>>"If there were no Chinese, Australia couldn't survive"

They tell us the same thing here.

All that iv seen happen is the property market increase to ridiculous prices because the chinks want to horde everything for themselves.

They are becoming a problem and I can see why the Japs hate them. They are snobby and keep to themselves, meanwhile they are slowly colonising our cities.

Should have been done 10 years ago, but nobody did it because they didn't mind their own investment properties gaining value at the expense of a future

It doesn't matter now, the housing bubble is about to burst, prices are going down
That will wipe out many people financially and that's when the war begins

>property market increase to ridiculous prices because the chinks want to horde everything for themselves.

There is a seller for every buyer...
It's easy to blame china for everything

But yes, mainland chinese have low compassion because of 60 years of communism

Bette than being overrun by fucking Muslims.

Asians make me strive to work harder and be a better person. Great work ethic, strong family values, conservative views. And the girls love white dick so I'm all for it.

Muslims just blow shit up and get mad when you say anything about their religion.

we've had it for years but it was only for really large purchases so the chinkies started buying up everything in smaller chunks. Shoulda happened under howard but everyone is too scared to wreck the housing market.

This

China has issues, but they're fixable unless war happens first

- long term thinking or free thinking isn't encouraged by communism, this can be fixed eventually through western based education/media, which is very popular in china

- manufacturing standards to ensure a level of quality and safety from their products, the best way would be to make our own superior nontoxic products so we have options

- immigration controls so that china can't flood the markets and demographics of other countries

and most importantly PSAs about covering your mouth when you cough/sneeze in public

it was discussed a few years ago but nothing happened.

This

Also they have many uni student spies, and they also spy on chinese students to make sure they aren't getting too westernised

Well hopefully they will keep discussing it until it happens. Good luck.
That sucks. As if you need more Chinese with citizenship becoming Commies spying for the ChiComs. Be careful. My family has dealt with Commies before (Dad is Chinese) and they aren't pleasant.