/brit/

There's only one thing that I've learned while in their cell I laid:

the Brits won't never leave us

UNTIL WHEN?

until they're blown away!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/int/1511124151573.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=KD82XB7t8Xo
google.ie/search?q=post mortem photography&rlz=1C1CHBD_enIE761IE761&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwxe2twcvXAhWoDMAKHajHBx8QsAQIJw&biw=1366&bih=637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need a short haired gf

1 post early, enjoy your ban cunt

>the UK isn't corrupt

hhahahaha

HHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

skin color?

Terrible thread.

Lia

My GOD I am so fucking SKINNYFAT. How do I suppress my appetite lads? I already take pysillium husk everyday to fill up my gut.

alrio=

Unironically the goal bf

Hi

heh heh the good old RA amirite lads

>c beam's tannenhauser gates and space dude

Please continue the depressing UK pics

based

>this is what after 4 years of university and 47 years of toil will hopefully amount to.

tacky arr laa

the tubular bf

the uk has very low crime rates, unemployment, corruption, and is a highly developed first world country. in fact, due to assets like property, the UK is one of the richest countries on the planet. god knows what you fucking whining weaklings would say if you had to live in romania. perhaps you project your own miserable existence onto the country at large.

corruption is just less brazen here

You were gone and I was so alone.
Here's what's left of our happy home.
She'll be back, that's what I say.
As I stare at the ceiling
'Cause I need you, baby.
Oh, how I miss you, baby.
'Cause I need you, baby.
Oh, how I miss you, baby.

only £250,000 one of them, absolute BARGAIN

Nice one, lad.

Less accessible to the common man you mean.

SING UP THE RA

the UK is a really lovely country

so what if it rains sometimes

actually that street is knocked down

non anglos OUT

people on /brit/ always go on about how bad their lives are and how shit the UK is

Look at me, I've got it all, the bird, the beamer and the new build, nothing stopping you lads, quit your whining

ooh ah

i've been poopsocking minecraft for a month and now i'm a leet player using mods and slaying turkeys for their wishbones

fun game

Nature documentaries are just reality TV for people with autism.

Irrelevant stories about irrelevant things on a small scale

ebin cobra

i.4cdn.org/int/1511124151573.jpg

want to walk around birmingham city centre circa 1900

>flag

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I'm guessing youve got prominent hips. Best thing to do is eat well, lots of protein and veggies and lots of upper body lifts and squats/deadlifts to get your test up

small brain: right
medium brain: left
big glowing brain: middle

took this one myself

>click on a video with two paki looking guys in the thumbnail
>english_accents.wav

>me at 06:29:59 tomorrow morning

/train tights/

Minecraft is incredibly fun on faction servers. My friends and I would all play with hacked clients and glitch ourselves into the gigantic faction bases.

was speaking to my parents and they were saying how i need to get on the property ladder, i said that would take me years and they replied that whatever id put on a house theyd double it

what the fuck were they thinking

love the canals
seen some things down there let me tell you

statistically, yes

the gf

>turkeys
i haven't played in years, is this a new mob or a mod?

mum is saying the same sort of thing to me.

I told her i'm just going to do stock/bonds and forex/bitcoin memes.

can't be dealing with having to pay a mortgage

Crazy to think the 19th century was a real thing and not just in films

>Britain is a first world country

is this strange for anglo parents to help their children

I have wide hips but my gut bulges out as well. I have never had a gut that wasn't bulging even when people think I'm skellymode.

the gf

nah im alright

the brazilian phenotype

see

Unpopular opinion: The working class are complete scum

That albatross was a pretty big lad

feeling cosy desu

I think the library in the middle probably had more capacity than the one on the left?

and the new ones are now more office-spacey/luxury property than the middle one.

just stop eating so much you stupid cunt

Eat less exercise more

whats an albatross

the alt right will be victorious

lengton

need a bookworm gf

the so called gf

Mine

Pretty certain I could heem just about every here

Ahh yes the result of years of toil

I love Dr strange xD

A large seabird.

Why is tinder 30% single mothers? And they're in their early 20s. Not very many guys in their early 20s want to inherent a baby they weren't responsible for.

One part of me emphasises with single moms because that shit's tough, and the other half of me thinks they're just really irresponsible. In this day and age you don't just end up a single mom without making really poor decisions.

Any of you runts the product of a single mom? How would you feel about your mom's tinder boyfriend?

birmingham smear campaign

You sir are begging for a brainlet

ah vintage 2003 barratt

not the best year

I AM HUMAN AND I NEED TO BE LOVEEEEEEEEEED

Tinder wasn't made for relationships it was made for hookups and both single mothers and lonely virgin autists should realise that

Usurers, builders, and government planners make immense profits from all of these, when they're the minimum standard of living a developed society should aim for its people.

i am dancer

Bollocks feeling a bit swollen lads

because you deserve to live in a georgian property in an expensive area? a house like that in a popular area could fetch £300,000 but it's not good enough for you? the sense of entitlement is shocking. britain is wank!!1111

Seabird lmao what a mong. Doesn't make any sense

Just went for a drive this weekend
youtube.com/watch?v=KD82XB7t8Xo

can't beat a bit of old victorian death photography 2bh
google.ie/search?q=post mortem photography&rlz=1C1CHBD_enIE761IE761&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwxe2twcvXAhWoDMAKHajHBx8QsAQIJw&biw=1366&bih=637

who says a utility room can't double up as a toilet and an airing cupboard can't double up as a living room?

My gf :))

>THE EARTH IS HOLLOW AND THE JEWS ARE TRYING TO STOP US FROM FINDING THE ENTRANCE BY MAKING US RACE MIX, LOOK THERE'S A BLACK MAN ON THE TELLY FOR CHRISTS SAKE! OPEN YOUR EYES!

danejew's posting style on /brit/

You nailed it mate.

Single mothers are the product of bad decision making and lack of responsibility.

I don't want to sound edgy but they should be shunned by society, although I do feel sorry for the kids.

as someone who's from the countryside, the best cities are manchester and bristol

Nah I give him props for not flying into an anti-goy fit every time he sees rorkey shit here

k

This is ok though, you ave the peng houses on the side.

i'm half certain the flats in these sorts of estates are actually quite nice on the inside (if they haven't been subdivided by the eternal lettingagent/landed gentry).

council flats in london are fairly good quality.

mad coincidence that all the big supermarkets decided to run bmwf couples in their ads this year. absolutely mad that