This dude just committed political suicide. Well, congrats to him for sticking to his guns I guess. What a moron

This dude just committed political suicide. Well, congrats to him for sticking to his guns I guess. What a moron.

Taking out "right and wrong" (he was wrong to break his pledge), it was a stupid move that will come back to haunt him in the future. I'm really actually shocked. If you're not going to endorse, just stay home like Kasich and be quiet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3PUSRF9LB50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's talking for the next convention in 4 years if Trump screws it up.

No chance. Not after this. People won't forgive him for this.

Keep whining like SJWs you stormfag bitches.

>he was wrong to break his pledge
The pledge was meaningless anyway and was only instituted cause Trump kept saying he would run third party as he was getting popular.

haha what ?

Supreme Court Justice is a lifetime appointmen.

Trumpfags are so mad it is hilarious. Ted was never going to back your monster candidate, he is too principled for that. TrusTed!

>agree with me or I'll shame you
>if you don't have anything nice to say just shut up

One of the only times a "Sup Forums is just like SJWs" poster was right.

Ignore the shills.

>principled
>breaking pledge

Anyways, we're not mad. We're laughing. Trump gave Cruz enough rope to hang himself, and Cruz did just that.

Fuck off faggot. He signed and then backed out like many other fuck faces.

Mad nothing, I'm glad Ted is out of politics.

haven't you learned yet? trump doesn't screw up. he just gets more media coverage. if he loses the election to hillary he'll claim he didn't run for president or some shit.

>if

Calm down, Ben Shapiro.

Cruz already said he was not going to honor the pledge months ago after Trump said Ted's Dad killed JFK. Did you even follow his campaign?

Ted is going nowhere. His reelection is in 2018, Trump will have been gone for two years by then. In 2020 he will run for President and win, and it will be Reagan 2.0.

>ignore the shitlord trolls

Don't you realize you're proving his point?

>Missing the point
He didn't sign anything legally binding. It was the equivalent of one of those DARE pledges in elementary school. The pledge wasn't for any of the other candidates. It was done specifically to keep Trump in line.

Trump also had no intentions of honoring the pledge. He said it himself. Cruz also revoked the pledge months ago after Trump started attacking all his family.

>pledge
>meaningless
your word is your bond

He already said he couldn't keep his pledge after Trump attacked his wife and said his dad was a murderer, what did you expect? Trump also said a number of times he may not support the nominee. I don't think Trump would have endorsed Cruz in the same situation.

No shit it wasn't legally binding you goddamn idiot.

t. Michelle Obama

Cruz is really an idiot.

Just dont show up. Instead he gets booed off the stage. Another conservative to step up wont have this baggage

He JUS-Ted himself out being able to run again and out of a possible Supreme Court nomination.

>Reagan 2.0
Lol. Not only did Cruz just live up to his nickname "Lyin' Ted" in front of the entire country, proving how much of a self centered rat he is, he completely threw the entire RNC under the bus, including arguably the most powerful Republican politician in the country and the man who sees himself as the leader of the conservative movement (Paul Ryan). El Rato is done.

This.

cruz is too inbred looking to be president

why did they even let him talk?

i think trump would have endorsed cruz your opinion is invalid

He is a leaf you expect him to be a outstanding guy

I reeeeeally wanna see this. Was it at the end of his speech? I wasn't watching and have to scroll through it now.

You Trumpcucks are delusional. When Trump loses (and he WILL lose) Cruz will be renewed as one of the only conservatives that had the foresight and integrity not to submit to the leftist in disguise Trump movement.

>Mother is Irish
>Father is Spanish Cuban
Not inbred at all.

You realize that Cruz has been throwing them under the bus for years, right? Cruz is the man who has been fighting the establishment since he took on Dubya at the Supreme Court and won.

He will be reelected for the Senate and run in 2020 for President.

>Lyin Ted
>breaks a promise

It's a win for Trump either way. Either he gets Ted's endorsement, or Ted validates everything Trump said about him, and it generates more headlines.

>Trump also had no intentions of honoring the pledge "if the GOP treated him poorly"
>Like trying to steal the nomination from him.

Good thing they didn't actually try to do that or anything.

>not honoring an agreement

sorry you're not white

Weird you will need us trump fags to win!

Sound familiar?!

Ted is hated universally minus cuckservative a likes yourself

Zero chance to ever get nom

His career is over

Last 5 minutes was a cresendo of boos when they realised Ted wasnt going to say vote for Trump.

And another point: if he said if election is between Hillary and Trump, you should vote Trump. The "vote your conscience" quip killed him. What an idiot, i have more political sense than him

Not only did he not endorse Trump, he actively advocated against him

His entire speech was about electing leaders that fit certain values, word is their bond, etc etc etc. Things we all know he does not believe to be true of Trump

He's lyin' Ted. What would you expect. Nobody likes a rat

didn't he just say vote for who you think is morally right or some shit.

not like he said vote for Hillary but he didn't say vote for Trump either.

he seemed pretty neutral.

Anyone have a link to Stacey dash calling him a disgraceful rat piece of shit Texasnigger donkey fucker?

>Weird you will need us Ford fags to win!
Loving every laugh. Once Ted gets the 2020 nomination he will take the country in a landslide, especially after 4 years of Clinton.

He fuckTed himself out of ever getting my vote and millions of others. He speaks of people being tired of lying politicians and then does it himself.

On another note, was this 4d chess move by Trump?

Media is all over this. Also Trump appeared from the back of the room shortly before Ted finished his speech.

At the fucking RNC

The whole point of the RNC is to jerk off your nominee for 4 days.

El Rato didn't and now he looks like a sour grapes fuck.

No way rat face resurfaces

>Trump prepped the public for this months in advance with "Lying Ted"
>Now all the media will show for the next few days will be "Lying Ted" going back on his word
>People are now primed to believe Trump's other nicknames like "Crooked Hillary"
WE ARE REACHING PERSUASION LEVELS THAT SHOULDN'T BE POSSIBLE. TRUMP KNEW RATO WOULD DO THIS. HE WANTED IT.

I wouldn't vote for him in primary

He destroyed his career

The rep party finds him too toxic and he doesn't have support trump had

He is a loser

Ted will be back. He always has a plan.

I almost think it was. It was such a bitter campaign i saw this coming.

I think Trump just gave Cruz enough rope to hang himself

This was an obvious taking of control back from Ted and it worked

Strong armed him like the alpha he is

Owned Ted hard

Peter King lost his every-loving mind

Why do people keep saying that he committed political suicide as if he had any political life left? He played his cards too early and too strong and he's really just an unpleasant fellow.

I think he is done freind. The mexican from KY and countless other up and comers can quickly take his place. Too much drama now. True Conservatives tm are a diamond dozen

youtube.com/watch?v=3PUSRF9LB50

>Trump calls him Lyin' Ted
>Rato pledges to support the Repub nominee
>Doesn't

Lyin' Ted

>Trump is always right

Not like Cruz, he is the most principled Conservative in Congress.

He's also a damned dirty Canuck.

In 4 years you'll all be sucking his dick in Cruz general threads.

Who is born in canada
Who takes money from goldman sachs
Who breaks pledges
Who didnt give his all to stop Hillary.

Sorry, another conservative will emerge in 4 years. Ted played himself

I get it, but he held to his principles.

at least he had the balls to show up unlike Jeb

And people in congress hate him

He is done

He won't get re elected in 2018

Even the Texas dlegates were pissed at Ted

He is done

>pledge
>an utterly meaningless piece of paper with no legal weight

Roger Ailes fought the God-Emperor

now the very woman he sent to destroy him has publicly hit Ailes with sexual harassment charges and driving the neocon out of Fox

will Lyin' Ted's mistresses start coming forward and destroy his GOOD CHRISTIAN VALUES image by smearing him with repeated acts of adultery?

KEK WILLS IT

He will win any primary challenge, since only cucked establishment figures oppose Cruz.

>Who takes money from goldman sachs
Love this one. Trump wants to but a Goldman Sachs employee in charge of the treasury.

More courage than Jeb! I like that, a good consolation prize after tonight

He may have an anti-establishment record, but he just gave the biggest slap in the face to the most idolized anti-establishment figure in modern American politics. The people who are driving the anti-establishment movement in the Republican Party will never forgive Cruz for this, and he would have needed those people to ever have a future in national politics. He looked like a selfish child.

No. He won't.
Regardless of if his pledge was binding or not, he promised to endorse the GOP candidate and then refused to do so. His word means nothing.
Cruz is the one that started the attacks, Trump responded by retweeting picture of Melania and Heidi. So not only is Cruz the one that starts fights, he's one that throws a fit when he loses them.

>Cruz is the one that started the attacks
Your selective memory is showing. Trump started this crap by attacking Ted right back at the start.

>I think Trump just gave Cruz enough rope to hang himself
Choo Choo motherfuckers!

kek
this truth triggers the Sup Forums

Better than taking money from them. A capaign donation impies a favor is owed. A ex employee working for you is no where near same level

Remember what Trump said about his wife and father?

nigger logic

How does one stick to his principles while completely going against his word to support the nominee "whoever it was"?

See

>Better than taking money from them
Trump is taking money from them. He is taking money from everybody now.

You are straight delusional if you think he will even get half the votes he got this run.

CRUZ MISSILES REPORT IN!

Trump babies are absolutely BUTT BLASTED! WE WON!

If your own people can't trust you to keep to your word then you have no value to the group. In fact you become a liability.

Lying Ted is done forever.

that his wife is a shill for banks? that's true though

Good work, Rato. You did it.

He will win next time.

t. Lyin Ted

Cruz started it dipshit.

Indivual donations are not the same as corporations donating to PAC or an undiscolsed loan.

Here is another one for you then: all thise videos of hom getting BTFO bu indiana hecklers.

Dude is done

>being this new
Will not happen. You're an idiot.

his speech was pretty good. He may have fucked himself though.

Ok you trolling

t. supports a candidate who wants goldman sachs to control the treasury

Trumpfags are so stupid it hurts

Nope, the personal attacks began with Trump. it is all Trump knows how to do.

Trump is taking corporate donations now to SuperPACs.

This kills the rat.

ayy

No, I'm serious. I backed him 100% from the start this time, and I am sure that in 2020 with Trump gone he will win it outright.

What a dick. Preaches unity but doesn't back the nominee.

Cruz and the jews he worships belong in ovens famalam