That's it honey, just wiggle like a retard

>that's it honey, just wiggle like a retard
>we'll fix it in post with CG effects

SHes so disgusting yet fuckable at the same time

>this
>fuckable

I understand that actors have a higher tolerance to shame, and her being a model helped. But how the fuck do you just stand in front of dozens of people and cameras and do this shit? I'd stroke the fuck out.

I would.

This is why I could never be an actor.

>7/10 would not bang

>I wouldn't wiggle in front of a public for a phat amount of money

As opposed to doing real magic?

Cute

looks fine

>having standards is a bad thing and everyone who voices an opinion about a famous person's looks when asked is automatically a fat neckbeard
OK

Threadly reminder that Doctor Strange ripped off Inception to hell and back and still got destroyed by this

>british girl trying to do nigger dance moves

cringe

>nigger dance moves
?

I had no problem with it. She dances to do her magic. So what?

hey whatup it's me Cara D with my experimentation pod roommate Harry Styles. We were tested on to perfect Androgynous Goblin Syndrome (AGS) and we're as close as it'll get to perfection. So if you're wondering why I look like an androgynous goblin, well, there's your answer.

Yea I liked it too. Only good part of the movie unless you homosex

Not him but I agree with you on her not being fuckable, but that's only because she has tattoos.

I actually like her in this pic. Is she one of the few woman who win being naked?

Bragging that a movie starring the joker, Harley and Batman barely beat Dr Strange , a D list character at best

>barely
That's where you're wrong kiddo

cara's a virtue signalling nigger lover and dopey hollywood liberal but I want to fuck her stupid mouth and snort cocaine off her ass

I want to run my dick on her face and neck and cum down the front of her shirt so it runs down her chest

hi Shill. are you guys hiring? I really believe that I have a lot to bring to the table with regards to shilling and being believable in the process.

Let's see some of your prior work

Is that a photo of Cara? Is she having one of those Garth Brooks/Chris Gaines alterego musician personas?