>england is first worl-
o-oh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qRCTWBqoxls
youtube.com/watch?v=9jHd2ZbwPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pm3XTwcKZPk
youtube.com/watch?v=v8Cxu6dano4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If those lazy fucks put any effort into that place, they could make it a bit decent.

oh well I guess throwing trash everywhere is the british pasttime, right after tea

Wales is the Mississippi of the U.K.

More like Detroit, no?

ahh, jaywick

No, lad. Only parts of Detroit that look bad are the abandoned neighborhoods/hood

ALL of Mississippi looks like that
Same goes for Alabama, but Montgomery isn't THAT bad.
It's still a shithole that needs a thermonuclear weapon dropped on it though

Most of the UK is on the same level as Mississippi, tbqhl.

not sure why i'd trust your opinion on that

>a mut knows more about my country than any data

Wow is this the power of Le 56?

Because I lived there for 7 years and travel there at least twice a year?

See:

All of those houses have indoor plumbing and sewage, so...

>take a mutts word
Vs
>data supporting the fact that England has a large amount of centralisation thus making the poor areas in the country and general North extremely poor while the south being very rich

The south of England isn't actually very wealthy though. Almost all of that wealth is in housing and was created due to a massively-inflated housing bubble. Very little of it is actual, accessible wealth.

>>data supporting the fact that England has a large amount of centralisation thus making the poor areas in the country and general North extremely poor while the south being very rich
That honestly explains most of the South

Virginia for example.
NOVA is one of the richest areas in the entire country, but SOVA is on par with fucking West Virginia

that's England? What the fuck. Looks just like some parts of America

>muh south of england is rich XDDDD

literally live in a council estate on a southern seaaside town

actually end yourself if you think this place is rich when most people do their shopping at poundland dickhead

This really is in the UK? Looks a lot like the US...

for example this is my estate
also you think these guys (in south england) live rich? youtube.com/watch?v=qRCTWBqoxls you're mad

All of it is housing wealth, not actual, accessible, usable wealth. It is all just on paper.

This is what most of southern England looks like.

im saying i know

i live in south of england and i barely had a tv growing up and internet was always on and off

im the one on the council estate bruv (what americans call "the projects")

They threw most of their trash into 13 colonies

nah they all went to Canada where they got cucked by the french

Britain is actually a really unclean place. It surprised me, because I thought they would be much more "proper", but everywhere you go in the UK is absolutely filthy, with trash strewn everywhere. Everything just looks grubby, grimey, worn out, and dirty.

And what evedance do you have to support this clame?

While date supporting my clame vairy from education to social mobility to average lifespan to avarage income

Stop spouting rubbish
T.buthurt underclass poorthner
>a YouTube video can perfectly encapsulate an economy
Wow…

>And what evedance do you have to support this clame?

I lived in the south of England for 7 years and visit regularly. I have a gf and family there.

went to the UK for the first time last month
even london looked third world once you left the fancy shmancy rich fag area

was some detroit style shit

>says bruv
AHAHAHAH
You are inbred filth you don’t represent this country you are underclass
The thing politicians hate
The thing police hate
The thing teachers doctors and any good honest person would like to see killed
Please stop posting untill you speak English

this
more pics of my area

around my area kids barely ever went school, on my street alone there were bare drug dealers and man with straps at the age of 13

fucking hell only today i had a knife pointed at my mate in the chicken shop for a grinder, luckily i knew the kid with the knife so it was all safe but england really isn't a safe clean place everyone thinks it is just cus of stereotypes

me and my bredrin have had guns pointed on us more than once and if you think about how illegal guns are here thats more than a minor threat

Once again
A mutt vs data

And once again you are larping you deluded mutt

upper class surrey faggots get the fuck out

im from the south east mate go live in your isolated society in surrey mate ive been guildford a rich upper class place ive seen literal crackheads there paying what look like tranny hookers so dont even chat shit

fuckin wastemen who dont leave their house thinkin they know their own country still

mad

Once again
A mutt vs data

And once again you are larping you deluded mutt
>just got back from x
Normally I would just ignore this shit kind of post but you are from Germany or all places to make this kind of post
Your capital city is tiny and fucking infested with shitskins far worse than London

lmao are you the turk

Oh he’s larping
Fuck off back to /brit/ I’m trying to get this mutt to stop larping

and how exactly does that make my post any less valid?

>you come from x so you can't talk about london

the uk is kind of a shithole tbph

i also live in surrey
it has good and bad areas.
but even the bad areas are 100x better than the north or london.

The Turk spoke better English this guy is just larping I have seen him in brit talking about how he gets fistied by his uncle

I'm not larping at all. I lived in London, then harlow. Did quote a bit of traveling around Britain.

Northern England I agree

London by every detention no unless you only browse pol

If you want to call London a shithole then the only place better than it is newyork

why are you in such denial of facts you distorted spastic

just accept there are problems and contribute to helping them, as someone who grew up in this situation you can't just brush it off when most people in england live like this you posh dickhead

even david cameron did his dumb thing with broken britain like that's better than not acknowledging it at all you fucking wasteman jesus

im not fucking larping you cunt, learn to accept your country has problems like this you twat and try and solve them

it's ignorant fucks like you that are selfish and think if your area is good, the rest is and therefore no attention is needed dumb cunt

and

i dont go /brit/ i am the Turk you dickhead

thats what im saying, surrey is a nice rich area and even it has bad areas when its meant to be like the richest part of the country you know

why do people try to ignore this, i want to see england prosper even tho i dont really care about it i care more about my home country but still you lot are running yourselves down and its sad

>the uk is kind of a shithole tbph

It is. Honestly, Germany was much better. Some German cities are pretty trash, tbqhwyl, but the german countryside and small towns are beautiful, clean, and obviously have a much higher standard of living than in Britain.

Tfw live in the richest part of England, who can guess where?

Almost anywhere is better than the crowded cesspool that is London.

>Williamsburgs looks better off than England
HELL FUCKING YEAH

>I lived In London
You know how I know you are lying
Londoners actually say which area they lived in as a status symbol
>inb4 I’m not a Londoner
The moment you pay 250 a week for rent you are a Londoner
T.londoner

nah germany is a shithole along with britain but germany is a shithole cus its boring and not enough turks

srsly i went there i saw more syrians and kurds and that was proper disappointed

what even is a williamsburgs mate

surrey i keep saying

England actually has the poorest regions in northern Europe. It's just that London brings the income average way up.

>what even is a williamsburgs mate
Capital of the Virginia colony
AKA: The only relevant colony

Harlow is a shithole.

Some obscure corner of Berks or Oxon?
t. Surrey

I never denied England has shitty areas I am just saying that your narrow little inbred world view is not the general picture
I am trying to educate the mutt since it really wants to larp
Even if areas are shit popular economics supports the idea that communities made up of people like you are lost causes
I really don’t mean that In a rude way I have respect for you that you plane to get a degree and start a family but the return rate for trying to develop and improve underclass communities is extremely small in comparison with the costs it’s best to hope that the communities die out like the mining communities in the north
You can be the change you want to see and improve your understanding of economics and social policy
Or you can remain angry untill you leave this rainy shithole

I lived in Lisson Grove

wish the queen would die desu

Yes, it is. It was quite a terrible shithole. For some reason it also costs about 600k+ quid to buy a decent home in that shithold. I don't understand it.

>since it really wants to larp

Again, I'm not larping.

i'm not angry i'm just disappointed that britons don't even recognise their own country when a lot of england IS like that

my area is terrible but it's not even the worst area and there are only a few areas that can claim the middle class+ barrier

a lot of england has shitty areas and this is proven by statistics

for example in america only 1 million people out of the 300m+ use social housing/council housing/live in "Derr prahjekssss"

in england 2million use council housing/social housing out of 60-70million, the ratio is a lot higher you know

There's nowhere terrible in W. Sussex though.
Coucil estates are full of shitheads everywhere.

And in Singapore 100% use social housing

To compare housing between both countries is foolish
You are ignoring my point
There is nothing to address about the poor areas your friends aren’t interested in an education or social mobility thus there is no reason to provide it

>nowhere terrible

as I've said I've had guns pulled on me, I've seen people getting shot at, I've seen knives I've seen stabbings etc and this includes in the highstreet and that's just what I've seen with my own eyes

I agree the rest of the county is really tame (even the poorer parts) my town just has a really bad reputation for a reason

Council housing isn't comparable to social housing.

what's the difference

i thought social housing was just the american term

where you at

its small so I don't want to say (by small I mean area-wise, it's pretty population dense but you could still find who I'm connected to etc and don't want to get doxed)

Social housing is the idea that the government controls the housing to make the market more fair and contained
Council housing is the idea that the taxes for housing can not be paid by the tennent to the council thus the council must support the tennent by not making them pay the taxes

That’s the most basic principle of it you can get s better description from the internet

>my town just has a really bad reputation for a reason
No it doesnt.
Stop larping. Worthing is about as shitty as West Sussex gets and its literally fine. There's criminal elements everywhere.

Bognor maybe.

do you know about w.s or are you just googling shit

also worthing is up market as fuck are you madl ol

thats like saying chichester is a ghetto loool

>Social housing is the idea that the government controls the housing to make the market more fair and contained
>Council housing is the idea that the taxes for housing can not be paid by the tennent to the council thus the council must support the tennent by not making them pay the taxes

commie bullshit

It's not like chi obviously.
When I say worthing I mean that whole bit west of brighton is a bit of a dump. littlehampton, goring etc.
But bognor is straight up provincial, so the fact you talk like the mandem is hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=9jHd2ZbwPiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pm3XTwcKZPk
paradise mush

have u even been tho

there is a lot of shit that goes on here mate

>same goes for Alabama
Ummmm.... no sweetie, maybe you should leave M*ssachusetts or New York once in a while and actually go to these places.

is there any region of england that has
>economic stability
>low crime
>decent people
?

yes, but only visited
found your facebook btw. should be careful what you post to anonymous message boards friend :^)

>is there any region of england that has
>>decent people
No, this country is full of shit people

This actually looks comfy, I bet people living there are warm and friendly desu

I'm not going to do anything cos I'm not a bad person, but just saying

>low crime
Pretty much anywhere in England is going to be comparably safe next to North America, you're the most violent continent on the planet.

>decent people

no, tbqhwy

right safe then

where you from anyway why would anyone come here

To be fair, in North America they just shoot you and it's over.
The UK is brutally violent. Extreme beatings, stabbings and fucking acid attacks. I'd rather be shot by a nigger than have some fucking punk throw acid on my face, mutilate me and get away with it.

they are delightful
youtube.com/watch?v=v8Cxu6dano4

Britain is far worse for crime in pretty much every metric with the exception of murder

No, it isn't. Sorry.

Prefer to keep my anonymity m8. (Suggest you do the same.)
Diving.

Not available in my cuntree, fokken racis

eh but its only your town, are you at least from the same county

cus like I didn't think where I was was known at all

"benefits by the sea" is the name of the show. that town is like the real life english sunnyvale (trailer park boys)

surrey

>Pretty much anywhere in England is going to be comparably safe next to North America
maybe, but not compared to Canada
>you're the most violent continent on the planet
see: central & south america, sub-saharan africa

seems like you're on a pretty hostile defensive, i was just wondering if there's a nice region to stay in for a month or so for holidays

that's mostly mexico and some notorious american cities, most of it isn't dangerous

she is actually really pretty
why the fuck can't girls as decent as her attend the programs the job centre makes me go on

For a holiday? Perhaps.

To live? Definitely not.

Wew OK maybe I overestimated the area.
Just looking at properties and you can get a flat for under £100k. Anyway, be safe, it wasn't difficult to figure it out from this thread - that plus your first name (which has also been posted to this board) was enough to find you m8
Dunno who's watching

naomi is a goddess

I'm hostile because you're acting like we're talking about fucking Grozny, it gets a bit old to be honest.

>Wew OK maybe I overestimated the area.
there are guns and shit here and I've been in a lot more knife altercations in the high street than one

ofc a seaside town resort thing sounds like it's going to be a little retirement town thing but there is a lot of internal immigration from brixton/south london gangs etc and breed new generations etc

that doesn't even include the local polish gangs and shit

I want london lix to rupture my bollocks

the black eye really speaks volumes :/