I was in a bar with a few Portuguese Benfica fans...

I was in a bar with a few Portuguese Benfica fans, never have I experienced a more disgusting and generally unpleasant experience. They had no shame in laughing about how unhygenic they were, eating Doritos when half of the uneaten chips fell on the ground, seemingly oblivious to the mess they were creating. They had numerous brownish stains on their ill-fitting Benfica kits, where it was obvious that they had worn the same kit that their illegitimate father had bought them when they were 12, with sponsor logos that had fallen off years ago. Fuck Benfica and fuck Portugal.

nice

Kys

Faggots

are you sure you even left the uk ?
seems like an experience you would get from there.

lol

You are the faggot, you can’t watch manly men eating doritos in a manly way and you start screaming like the faggot you are , “Ehhhh doritos are on the floor, John my love can I suck your dick now”

Thats Portugal for you. Its like spain but with horrible food

That's Moors for you

What's with the Benfica and Sporting are moors meme?

I was in a bar with a few American Manchester United fans, never have I experienced a more disgusting and generally unpleasant experience. They had no shame in laughing about how unhygenic they were, eating Doritos when half of the uneaten chips fell on the ground, seemingly oblivious to the mess they were creating. They had numerous brownish stains on their ill-fitting Manchester United kits, where it was obvious that they had worn the same kit that their illegitimate father had bought them when they were 12, with sponsor logos that had fallen off years ago. Fuck Man United and fuck America.

Everything that wasn't Portuguese in 1143 is moor

We don't care about your stupid league now that MLS is around the corner.

t. Alberto Barbosa

t. Wolfgang Hurensohn

Fuck off doyle, my little soccer is terrible

say that one more time and I won't watch your league

>t. Germanic nigger

This is entirely untrue

t. rape babby offspring off the niggerest germanic niggers

t. Offspring of the beta vegetable gatherers that stayed at home

t. incestbabby

>Austria
>saying shit about incest
Oh I'm laughing

I'm watching LIGA NOS

What? Britain used to be the incest capital of Europe. Only Habstards were incestuous numbnuts

and fuck portuguese fans. must be so hard supporting benfica or porto who win all the time. support your local team

plz no bully

>who is josef fritzl?

did you watch their league tho?