Family tree thread

template

bump

100% European ancestry

how do you fill it out pls

Sure, why not.

100% prue Aryan here, pic related it's me
use ms paint dummy
Anglo as fuck, do you have good family records?

but how do you get the flags pls

google

cousin :DD

boom

>tfw half italian

what's the problem with that?

non white

mein monten*grin Bruder

The problem is that he is not 100% italian.

Being italian is something to be shamed. Better than being american though not by much.

Italians are the worst western immigrants to America

Sure faggot

Nordics tried to trade with the natives, but savages will be savages, so we out-savaged them.

The only thing norDICKS did was step in the sun for 5 seconds and then contract a skin condition. Italians were, are, and always will be superior to other humans.

>Italians were, are, and always will be superior to other humans.
Only things Italians can do is WE WUZ about the past because they haven't been relevant since the renaissance

Says the subhuman whose country is literally named after an italian explorer and whose government was heavily influenced by rome.

>implying I give a fuck about this faggot country

>my country was named after people I hate so I'm just going to pretend I don't like it

You are a subhuman. Deep down you know italians are better than other humans.

reunification when

are you from nice?

yeah
reunification with Piedmont and Savoy not with Sh
taly

boring ass shite

amazing, isn't it

"Italy is superior"
Modern day italians share about as much dna and ancestry with romans from 2000 years ago as i do to a certain viking lineage, i.e none.
Fuck sake

t. asshurt nordic cumskin

what's the story with the British part of the family?

>tfw half italian
>its northern italian
I WUZ ROMAN N SHEEEIT

I don't remember the exact reason, but iirc part of it was that grandpa fought in ww2 and figured that it'd be nice and peaceful to live here. Grandma had fled the ruskis from Karelia to central Finland. They met there, fell in love, got married and moved to the UK. They had their first kid there before deciding to move back to Finland. Here they had two more kids, my mom and her little sister.

Sadly grandpa died when I was a baby so I never had the chance to ask him about this stuff, or about anything else for that matter.

>tfw full south italian
am I a subhuman?

rate

Mashall*h
no

Inb4 TURK'D

Nothing to be ashamed of my BLACK heritage mashallah, inshallah

reminder that if you aren't the descends of the Anglo diaspora late colonial aristocracy then you aren't white

>afr*kaners
>white

None of them have spoken a word of Afrik**ns in their life

1/16 Anglo, guess I'm wh*te now.

Feels bad man.

Please no bully

KHAN'D

smalltime

>c*eltoids
>white