So i googled dan schneider to see what the fuss was about, and every second image is him hanging out with a little girl

so i googled dan schneider to see what the fuss was about, and every second image is him hanging out with a little girl

what's up with that??

Dan "hold her tighter she's a fighter" Schneider is an innocent man who just loves making kids shows about little girls feet. There is nothing wrong with that.

Is that his real hair?

he's /ourguy/

Leave Dan the man with the plan to get her in the back of his van Schneider alone. He is a good boy who didn't do anything

Dan "If ain't involve a cunny I won't waste my money" Schneider just gets by in life is all.

how does he even get little girl's trusts like that? he looks fucking fat and creepy

i'm slender and tall and way better looking than dan but i never talk to girls

Dan "tie her up then knock her up" Schneider strikes again.

Dan "the daycare trapdoor spider" Schneider

Everybody loves a jolly fat man.

Gee, a guy who's career involves directing kids shows with child actors has photographs on the internet of him seen with kids.

Not saying he's not a pedo, but if this is surprising to you, you're a dumbass.

does this looks normal to you??

Yes.

and this???

When will God's golden light scour the filth out of Hollywood?

No grown man looks normal touching girls that aren't related to him, retard.

How can one man be so BASED

trying something out

On a scale of 1 to 10, how autistic are you?

ok.... fine.... ill post it

Seriously how has the FBI not investigated him yet. This is some Ted Bundy level shit.

>Lord, we must talk about Dan Schneider. Now.

wew. based dan

>how does he even get little girl's trusts like that?
money

More accurately: the kid's parents really want money, and the kid doesn't actually get much say in the matter at all

I think, in reality, he's just a failed actor who went on to produce a few successful kid's shows for Nickelodeon.

Beyond that is speculation.

He is Sup Forums in one person

Adding to that, Dan likes to take pictures of himself posing with child actors because he's trying to live vicariously through them, having never been given the same opportunities as a child. It's so simple yet nobody seems to be able to see it through all the memeing and faggotry.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Ok, I'll post it

To be fucked by Dan Schneider... It must really take a toll. You're telling yourself you're doing it for your career - actually convincing yourself that you want this - but every part of you is resisting. Every muscle, every neuron in your brain, is revolted. His trail of cold, slimy saliva all over your quivering feet. His sausage fingers, probing and greasy. He takes them out of you and slurps at them as he did after devouring the fried chicken that some intern brought to him, just before your 'contract negotiation' began.

Afterwards, you know that he owns your body, but not your soul. You lost a part of it; threw it away rather than let him have it. You're just a bit more hollow now. It wasn't worth it. If you could go back and tell yourself not to do it, the younger one would tell you to buck up. This is everything you've worked for. How bad could it be?

So you're forced to replay every sordid encounter, willing the memory to change, just once. You lie awake in bed, wondering if it was rape. If in forcing yourself to stay still, maybe you raped yourself? You wonder if you could give all of this up. If it came to light that you let him do... that... to you in exchange for your fame you'd be ripped to pieces in the media. No amount of apologies to fans, or rehab or charity work would undo it. Even suicide wouldn't cleanse you. You'll never be able to forget. Never be free.

At least you've made it in Hollywood.

wait a minute what if dan is really supporting the well-being and career of these kids, providing a safe harbour for them

he actually fights pedophilia in his own noble and silent way

You'd better delete this now, little boy.

>posting a screencap of a non-Schneider show where Miranda shows her feet

Dan pls go

>she went black

He's punishing her.

>Dan "pussy divider" Schneider

I bet she enjoys getting choked.

What's this hairstyle called?

The "Peter Pan"

>what if dan is really supporting the well-being and career of these kids
He isn't.

The woodsman

>Danny "Rip The Hymen and Ride Her" Schneider

That's what I think. Dan failed as an actor and the only part of the industry where he's had any success is lowbrow children's sitcoms. He hangs out with kids so much because he's bonding with his coworkers, and trying to seem like less of a failure, to put it the simplest way possible.

What is in the bucket Sup Forums ?

Do Americans really believe this?

Wait are you guys talking shit about Dan "if you want to be on Nickelodeon then my dick's a-going-in" Schneider?

Last nights jizz takings

>Dan "if you want to be on Nickelodeon then my dick's a-going-in" Schneider
Audibly kek'd, user

Everybody in this country is terrified of being labeled a pedophile. A little girl came up to me in the park one day because she couldn't find her mother. I pretended I couldn't hear her and walked away.

Fuck he looks 50 years old

implying that wasn't your autism

Yes. Ever since I saw The Hunt and TCAP I decided that I simply have no business going anywhere near any children which aren't my own for any reason. I don't like being around kids that aren't related to me anyway so it's whatever.

>A little girl came up to me in the park one day because she couldn't find her mother. I pretended I couldn't hear her and walked away.

I abandoned my daughter because I didn't want anyone to think anything weird was going on. Better safe than sorry.

Pretty much. I go to the Pokémon League at my local card store because I'm an autistic loser, and the store owner tried to kick me out because he thought I was a pedo.
What kind of country do we live in where a grown man can't even play Pokémon with 8 year olds without people thinking he's some kind of weirdo?

underrated post.

Although a Jew, he's kinda our hero.

Show the baby comparison pictures. Dan's /ourguy/ and is just living the dream. A true hero. The guy gets the choicest bunnyfu. I'm just a little bit jealous of him, not by much, only a little.

Did he fuck Ryan Newman? God that chick mikes my dick diamonds I would fuck her untill she bleeds

>not jokingly flirting with young girls in front of everyone
People will take it as a joke, you just have to not look like someone who is desperate.

l-like what do you say

Dan "Get in the van" Schneider

be like Dan.

Explain what this "flirting" thing is, user. It sounds interesting to me.

>"Show me your feet you dirty little slut or I'll never let you see your parents ever again."
Like that?

H-he's not even wearing pants

this should be a meme posted more often

Please stop posting that. Infact, just delete that fucking png. It's awful senpai.

t. Dan Schneider

He writes, produces, directs, and casts all of the shows on Nickelodeon and he's gonna make their biggest dream come true!

MVP of the thread right here

It's true though, what reason other than saving them from a burning fire do grown men have to touch little girls that aren't their own children?

"The Man With The Plan"

I have friends with young daughters. I touch them and they touch me.

This is the man who makes cunnykino possible. He deserves his reward.

Pat their heads because they are cute, give a hug on their birthday party.

His shows are shit, though.

very normal

I watch them on mute with Barry White playing in headphones

The guy on the right couldn't fit the "Jewish pedophile" look any more if he tried.

>tfw her Nickelodeon show isn't made by Dan so she is pure and will probably have a career after its over

feels good man

girls like these deserve to be endlessly pounded

Underrated and backed by trips

kek

>tfw one of your favorite nick stars wasn't so fortunate

feels bad man

I don't think Dan "the man" would wan to touch that granny with an wooden pole.

novel when?

old as fuck pasta

>granny
>implying you wouldn't want a gf with a fit body and big tits

Are you gay?

>practicing ashkenazi jew
D R O P P E D

Of course I'd fuck that sloot, she has nothing on a cute cunny though.

>the weak should fear the strong

jesus this can't be real

the weak should fear the strong

> A little girl came up to me in the park one day because she couldn't find her mother. I pretended I couldn't hear her and walked away.
americlaps

>right now her career consist of Netflix series and shilling for apps

feels bad

picked up