Leonardo DiCaprio “is selfish, lazy and downright rude...

>Leonardo DiCaprio “is selfish, lazy and downright rude,” says a source whose BFF bedded the 41-year-old Oscar winner. “She told me that during the act, Leo put on headphones and even started vaping! Then he signaled her to keep going while he just laid back and zoned out.”
>The woman was so confused by the situation that she just carried on, embarrassed and hoping for things to change. But Leo continues to lie there, listening to MGMT, while his “date” was left wondering what was in this for her.

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jnUU2c_i0w
youtube.com/watch?v=mgMgKNtJzXU
youtube.com/watch?v=5iIIXPqYE40
youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Leo is a certified alpha

>fuck moviestars for no reason other than they're moviestars
>get upset when they don't respect you

kek

>while his “date” was left wondering what was in this for her.
pfft
you knew what was in it for you, you vapid gold digging whore. what value exactly are you providing to a fucking multi millionaire, what makes you so special that you think you're worth anybody's time that makes over 7 figures

>42 years old
>no wife
>no children

what went wrong?

>she actually expected a guy who's fucked more women probably than any other guy in history to care about her personality
Why are people such fucking narcissists?

>The woman was so confused by the situation that she just carried on

I knew this dude that worked for some gay ass fancy kayak company and leonardio decrapio ordered some stupid custom kayak from them. The company then had him drive from the east coast all the way to LA to delivery this stupid kayak and then he had to carry it all the way up these steep steps to decrapios house. Then he delivered it to decrapio who then tipped him a pocketful of loose coins, like 37 cents in coins for this

guy through the coins in decrapios face and left

i fucking hate this faggot
bad actor
whines about the enviroment all the time and drives his big ass yacht spewing tons of carbon everywhere

fuck that fag

kate us the only woman for him

sees women for what they are

fucking wagies you make me suck

leo is our boy

>Leo "hand over all your personal freedoms to the government to protect muh polar bears goy or your a science denier" DiCaprio
>/ourguy/

No

>tfw you'll never be bros with Leo like Jonah Hill is...
That fat fuck is so lucky...

>37 cent tip
lmfao truly /our guy/

A whore with so little self worth she kept going instead of leaving

>The woman was so confused by the situation that she just carried on, embarrassed and hoping for things to change
OH BOOHOO POOR WOMAN OH MY GOD THIS SO MUCH LIKE REMINDS ME OF THAT ARTICLE WHERE THAT POOR MOTHER HAD TO DEAL WITH HER TWO KIDS SPENDING MORE TIME WITH THEIR FATHER(DIVORCED) AND HOW DIFFICULT IT WAS FOR HER TO BE WITHOUT HER TWO LITTLE BABIES 2 DAYS EVERY WEEK WHAT A FUCKING TRAVESTY, LITERALLY ANUDDA SHOA TO WOMEN EVERYWHERE; HOW DID THIS WOMAN LEONARDI DI-FUCKING-CAPRIO WAS FUCKING EVER SURVIVE THIS HORRENDOUS ORDEAL WITHOUT SUFFERING SERIOUS MENTAL TRAUMA OH POOR HER, POOR HER FOR GIVING HIM THE ONLY THING SHE'S GOT THAT'S WORTH ANYTHING TO HIM. GOOD THING SHE KEPT FUCKING BOUNCING ON HIS DICK THOUGH BECAUSE HE'S STILL FAMOUS AND TOTALLY LIKE HOT SO AT LEAST THAT'S SOMETHING LOL OTHERWISE IT WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE AWKS TO JUST STOP AND GET KICKED OUT BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY HE HAS NO OTHER USE FOR HER THAN HER FUCKING HOLE

Stupid fucking cunts, I'm pissed. youtube.com/watch?v=0jnUU2c_i0w
Good fucking going, based Leo, keep it up, never stop giving a fuck.

So fucking simple, fucking bimbos.

>sex
>woman lies there and doesn't do anything
>if man complains he is blamed for not being good at sex
>man lies there and doesn't do anything
>if woman complains man is blamed for not trying st sex

he is such a faggot
he would spit in your face if he could be bothered to hack up some phelgm

Leo is fantastic. Forget the Oscar. Grant this man the prize for successfully giving zero fucks for 42 fucking years. What a stud. Not even balding. Can I have anything he doesn't have? Why live?

spbp

He's a true alpha and my hero. And I say it unironically.

Why can't he just left me have sex with one of the girls?

That's all I want, just one. He can share

>fucking wagies you make me suck

>YEAH FUCK THE PLANET, THE EARTH IS ONLY 4 THOUSAND YEARS OLD ANYWAYS

yea it wasn't even like the delivery guy was expecting a tip

he said it was just out of the blue and decrapio did it for the sole reason of being a faggot

what went RIGHT? He should be a symbol of MGTOW (despite that philosophy being shitty whining most of the time).

Leo is a master of pump and dump.

If you somehow managed to become friends with Leonardo DiCaprio and he found out you were still a fucking virgin, he'd probably do his best to hook you up with one of the many women orbiting him. Leo is a good bro. Jonah is lucky.
1:15 - youtube.com/watch?v=mgMgKNtJzXU

Why are Americans so retarded about tipping? The guy was doing the job that he was paid to do. It's not Leon's fault if the guy's employer isn't paying him enough.

MGTOW is too cringey, they care too much about not caring.

Leo seems like the kind of guy who would totally hook his bros up with hot sluts.

Pretty funny desu. She's probably lived her entire life fucking men who had to put in all the work to the relationship. Paying for everything, giving her oral just so they can penetrate.

Then she comes across someone who doesn't owe her shit. Who is doing HER a favour by fucking her. Her brain couldn't actually comprehend what was happening.

Sounds pretty alpha to me, even if he was lolvapebro.

>It's not Leon's fault if the guy's employer isn't paying him enough.
Burgers are funny like that. If more people stopped tipping it would inevitably end with higher wages for those with absolute dogshit jobs. But no, keep throwing those little tips.

>random woman BTFO

If Leo gave me a 37 cent tip, I'd laugh and think "this is a good story" and walk away. Your faggot hothead friend is the problem, not Leo.

And she STILL kept going. Anyone else and she would have stormed out. Fucking holes.

It's so weird that somebody's job is to track down these guys at all times and follow them around filming them half a block away.

He took the redpill.

Why is always major news when a white guy treats bitches the same way rappers do?

Look at this video. These women know what they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=5iIIXPqYE40

My favorite song ever. Listen to the lyrics, you think he's lying? Clearly not.

youtube.com/watch?v=KUfzMDryA94

Yes, tipping was originally a way to keep niggers down.

wow straight up denied that guy a photograph but a fucking 5/10 roastie gets a selfie, what a surprise

>wrong

I'm not a virgin, I just will unlikely ever land a girl that he hangs out with

Naw it's rude dude. Only an autist would think it's "alpha."

>But Leo continues to lie there, listening to MGMT

Every. Fucking. Time!

>Roastie gets a pic
>Guy doesn't

Again. Fuck Jonah Hill.

Leo here, your dumbass friend should have looked a little closer because those were all collector's coins worth nearly $10k.

>MGMT
Which song? I'd say Time to Pretend

Electric Feel

LEO!

FUCK YES! He's so based

I haven't seen a pasta this good in a while.

I will be modifying it for amusing actor anecdote threads.

>David fucking Blaine
>the magician
>was in Leo's pussy posse
Every time

honest to god why would she just keep going? Wheres the dignity

the man is a god

Pays well apparently

this

>women
>dignity
lol

While having sex?

Seems like a weird song to fuck by

>dignity
ugh what does this mean? i keep hearing about it from my current boyfriend whenever he's talking to my son

David Blaine fucking owns

Have you read the OP? He was just chilling.

To be fair she was doing the all of the fucking

there have been multiple blinds over the years about Leo tricking girls into fucking Jonah
he can't save everyone though user

>ywn be part of the Wolf Pack

while uglier Jonah is also famous and rich, I bet he gets plenty of trickled down models and wannabe actresses

Doesn't he ahve like really big dick ?

I go for this too. He's having her do all the work while smoking; He was probably thingken about his happy place. Or maybe he was imagining it was Kate on his cock not some random slut.

Underrated

>. But Leo continues to lie there, listening to MGMT, while his “date” was left wondering what was in this for her.

I've been laughing at this for ten minutes now. Just picturing this shit, this is too fucking hard.

>Nearing middle age
>Still acting like a movie star
>Refuses to settle down
>Doesn't show the due respect to the strong brave women who have sex with him because of his fame

What went wrong?

>le current year
>getting married
you couldn't make a bigger mistake

siberian breaks

Lol why would he do anything else?
>What's in it for me?

Typical roastie

>while his “date” was left wondering what was in this for her.
The nerve.

THREADLY REMINDER
Rihanna said Leo was the best sex she ever had

She could have just left but she didn't cause she's a gold digger, he's alpha for that alone

>Rihanna said Leo was the best sex she ever had
/ourguy/

I still don't get what she was expecting. An actual sex act? Why didn't she stand up and leave then? Money, probably.

Why should he give a shit, he still is a movie star and he's still rich so it's whatever.

>only puts in effort on women who matter

truly 100% based

>based Leo killing it for all dude kind

>wondering what was in this for her

Good goy go full mgtow

>5/10
that rack made her 7/10 in my book

have fun getting cucked lmao

Using "Alpha" in terms of human social behavior is autistic in itself since he's just based around mystifying sex, what Leo did is just a funny product of the social status he's been in his entire adult life.

he found out about the jews

If true i imagine the companty factored in delivery to the cost, so no fault.

>Having sex
>Take out my ecig and start vaping
>Put on headphones
>Start listening to my MGMT albums
>"Carry On"
I'm pretty sure he had gigantic gunglasses on like usual

>I'm pretty sure he had gigantic gunglasses on like usual
Was thinking the same. Like he would give a fuck. I'm just wondering if he was still wearing a shirt or not.

Checked

REALITY SHOW WHEN FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I WOULD PAY MILLIONS TO JUST WATCH LEO HUMILIATE ROASTIES ALL DAY

vape nation.

nah, he wouldn't want some roastie's juices giving his shirt a permanent odour

>drinks/smokes/parties
>bangs any model he wants
>always skinnyfat unless he needs to be in shape for a role
>over the age of 40 and still rocks cargo shorts

Definitely our guy. Leo is the ultimate Chad friend.

I saw Leonardo Dicaprio at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Never, no amount of money could make Leo want to deal with all that hassle.

See how you feel when you're single alone and your supermarket is to old to produce healthy offspring

I'm just wondering if he was holding a whine glass or not.