Who's ready for the eventual Trump-losing shitstorm? I personally can't wait

Who's ready for the eventual Trump-losing shitstorm? I personally can't wait.

I can't wait.

The difference is, I wasn't here last election.

If I know nu-pol right, it'll be drowned out in tides of ironic "pol btfo" cuckposting.

Simpsons writers need to learn to stop spreading this shit

I have been cooking up some variations on the 4D CHESS meme for this very purpose

Watching Sup Forums turn on him and grasp for an even more white nationalist candidate because Trump isn't ideologically pure enough will be blessed.

Please post.

The denial stage will be the best
>HURR DURR THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED!
>IT WAS LIBERTARIANS/KEKSERVATIVES/THE JEWS/etc. FAULT TRUMP LOST!
>THIS IS WHY ONLY PROPERTY OWNING WHITE MEN SHOULD VOTE
The asspain through November will be incredible

I can't fucking wait.

I'm more curious about the aftermath.

Will people realize that picking Trump was the _only_ reason Hillary was able to win?

Oh my god I was thinking the same exact thing during the Pence speech. These people are going to rraaaaaagggee when Hillary wins. It's going to be great. It might be even better than 2012 despite possibly being closer. Here's what it might look like.

I'm sure. Trump is to moderate Republicans as Shillary is to most Dems. I'm not a big fan of her, but I'd still rather vote her than Drumpf. Bernie losing the nom is the only reason this election won't be a landslide Dem victory

>mfw I avoided the remain timeline humiliation

Stay mad

Personally im stocking up on concentrated horchata so i can have my mom make me pitchers every day, im also stocking up on flaming hot takis and pinguinos.

Its going to be glorious.

are you making one of these for the inevitable trump loss?

It already started, more and more people are rising up praising Johnson. Shit's great.

>takis
Love those things, hermano. Will be doing the same.

No matter what happens, November is going to be great.

I'll try. Though I think most of the "Trump will seriously win guys" posts will be ramping up in the last two weeks.

If anybody has any truly rare posts they really want me to add, link them and I will.

Still exposes you as a hateful human being built of human suffering,

Wonder how mad you were at brexit

I'll save some too
trump cucks ruin this entire site with their nonstop retardation

Agreed

People can be on either side of any political event, dumbass. I actually like brexit, I would like to have closer relations with Britain, free movement would be GOAT

>being this butthurt
Of course we're going to have a laugh, we're all in it for the lulz and for the sweet memes.
If you're on Sup Forums hoping to actually change the world then you're more cucked than I thought humanly possible

A FUCKING STARS AND BANGLE

>A
>FUCKING
>WOMAN

Funny, I was a huge Bernie supporter -- and will not be voting Trump, but I think Trump will win quite easily.

I already got mine so up yours leaf

Your not getting a part of any commonwealth deal.

Johnson sucks ass

>cheering for the further kike-ification of America
gas yourself berncuck

Thanks for the content, user

yes, Trump will save us from the Jewish menace. Nevermind that half of his family is Jewish and that he has repeatedly pledged to be the most pro-Israel president in US history.

i don't give a fuck about israel. i care more about the demographics and domestic policies that have gutted this country inside out.

>not like this

He IS a homosexual

Binders full of posts is not going to save you from Trump in an election without an incumbent.

I can't wait for the next collage to be made. Out of Hillary Shill posts. And then we can pretend that Sup Forums supported Hillary the entire time. You miserable subhuman shill fucks.

I'm voting Hillary because I'm anti-Trump, not pro-shill, faggot

>I'm voting Hillary

you shouldn't even say that ironically
kys

>hurr durr trumps gonna lose
>im totally for hillary
get ready fags this is what the outcome will be

If we lose things are going to get very very ugly