'''EXPLAIN YOURSELVES'''

North Miami Cops Shoot Behavioral Therapist Trying to Help Autistic Patient Who Had a Toy Truck

reason.com/blog/2016/07/20/north-miami-cops-shoot-behavioral-therap

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_behavior_analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is an unjustified police shooting, even the fucking cop said 'i don't know' when asked why he shot the guy. Black guy is going to clean up in a lawsuit and deservedly so

fucking shit cops are retarded.

muh confirmation bias

Blacks and retards aren't people so they cannot legally be murdered. This is animal cruelty at best. Sentenced to fines and community service.

This is what happens when you give near retards a license to kill

Is this real life?

No, this is what happens when you give retards toy trucks.

Did you even read the headline?

>EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

Wasn't me.

Are these the assault trucks I've been hearing about?

I'm curious as to why the (((news))) felt the need to chop the shit out of what was already just a few seconds of cell phone footage.

Why are they letting the victim entirely narrate what supposedly happened instead of just showing us what happened?

It definitely looks like he was doing everything right... in what they felt the need to show. Of course, you can never trust a Jew. They did, after all, just pick (yet another) single frame from a swinging arm and make (yet another) "Muh Hitler Salute" slander piece against Trump. Again.

The Jew is completely untrustworthy. Show the video.

BLM is fucking bullshit

But so is this

Similar concept to the one in the Nice attacks.

There's no winners in this game.

Feel bad for him, but he'll retire comfortably.

It's staged. Has to be.

I've never met a black who willingly helped someone, ever. The (((((TRIBE))))) made this to continue their anti-white, anti-Law and Order Agenda.

>even the fucking cop said 'i don't know'
MK-ULTRA mind control, he was remotely triggered by HAARP

He apparently came onsite because something was threatening to shoot themselves with a gun.

You have to admit, after the last 9.11 calls ended up as ambushes by a lone black guy, he had good reason to be cautious.

He didn't kill him though, that's good, but this is going to trigger BLM.

I don't care kill all retards IQ war now.

>I'm curious as to why the (((news))) felt the need to chop the shit out of what was already just a few seconds of cell phone footage.

Because it was filmed vertically.
So it looks like ass without severe editing.

>Truck
TRIGGERREEDDDDDDD

(White) behavior analyst here. I work with a lot of kids in group homes, and in my city at least blacks make up a large portion of group home staff at most facilities (depending on what part of town you're in). Part of the job is intervening when a guy runs from the house to make sure they don't hurt themselves or others.

Sounds like the guy that got shot was doing everything he needed to do with the individual he was supporting, and Barnie Fife just got an itchy trigger finger for no reason.

Okay investigator... I mean behavior analyst

He must have got a large sum of money from Gerogie boy.

>yes goy...shoot this man and play dumb. Ill give you 750,000 $hekles

All cops should have at least a bachelors degree. And not a meme one either like criminal justice, a real one in STEM. Can't trust retards with life or death decisions.

They didn't kill the retard.
They only shot his black therapist.

That's the most remarkable thing imo: instead of shooting the guy who was waving a toy truck (which, when viewed through diabetes eyes might look like a gun) they shot the black man next to him.

This is a massive fuck up

Only way to prevent a chimp out is if this cop is black as night

>Cops arrive on the scene.
>Got a call of a man armed with a gun.
>Another black guy claiming to be unarmed
>Refuses to listen and put his hands on the ground
>Only shoot once at a non-critical area to disable him instead of blasting his face off because muh blacklivesmatter
And they still complain

you are the racist scum of the earth and deserve to put put down like the fucking mutt you are.

Is thier a link to just the video instead of these faggots talking

Well this will probably lead to more protests and chimpouts, which will only increase turnout for Trump. 6 Dimensional Chess and what not.

People who presume to have an opinion about police coercion methods should first read a police academy textbook or at least something by Jerome Skolnick, and have to ride a DDOT bus for a day.

No

To me it just looks like he didn't comply to police orders and just kept talking shit.

Did you even read the post or watch the video? The cop didn't shoot the retard with the truck, he shot the guy lying on the ground with his hands up.

Why did he need to be fucking shot in the first place, because he didn't put his hands to the ground? Philando Castile was told to retrieve his ID and still got shot.

Cops can't fucking go one day in this country without killing someone and enough is enough. I am in no way a supporter of Black Lives Matter, in fact I feel they do more harm then good, but just because you don't put your hands down when a cop tells you to, isn't a fucking excuse to shoot.

>talking shit
did you watch the same video?
He was explaining to the cop that he is a behavior therapist at a fucking group home, he was trying to save the autistic guy form getting shot by fucking trigger happy cops.

I wasn't trying to flatter myself with a fancy title, Rombout.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_behavior_analysis

>Did you even read the post or watch the video?
I don't read American news because it's all made up bullshit to fit a narrative and the video was cut up.
I am merely objective.
There's always a reason why a cop shoots somebody. In this case it could very well have been a legit accident.
But here we go again. >muh racist cops

> '''EXPLAIN YOURSELVES''

If the cops were unlawful then I think they should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. No matter what you do, every year there will be an amount of unlawful killings. Get off blms dick pussy

There are a lot of shitty cops out there that aren't held accountable.

That doesn't mean they're racist and walking around killing people for being black.

Nobody is called rombout here breh.

Anybody have a link to the video that has the shooting?

The only one I can find is him on his back with his hands up, then it cuts out, then the cops are over him.

Why would a bachelor's level engineer or physicist squander their potential by being a cop? Nothing wrong with being a cop but why should someone have to study a completely unrelated subject for 4 years on top of high school to become one?

>it's all made up bullshit to fit a narrative and the video was cut up.
So what you meant was "it seemed like the evidence would contradict my assumptions, so I didn't click"

I don't give a fuck what anyone has to say. I want to watch the unedited footage in full.

Fuckking tragic, this shit has to stop

That backfired on him

>tfw Econ and Finance Degrees

No. A big section in the middle is completely missing. They removed what led to the shooting, the shooting itself, and the arrest.

The recording just cuts suddenly, then there is an arrest happening.

Though you do bring up a good point. It was filmed vertically, in nigavision. Which suggests that perhaps the editing happened at the negro level, before it was "leaked" to the Jewtubes...

If this was the clear-cut absolutely senseless shooting of an unarmed man who dindu nuffin wrong, why not show it fully for maximum impact?

Someone is fucking lying. The Jew always lies. The nigger always lies. Always.

>Nigs start attacking cops en masse

>surprised when cops get itchy trigger fingers/twitchy around blacks

Nigger.

well theoretically this would only hurt black peoples chances of becoming police officers.

when a solution to this white cop vs black man is to have more black cops.

This is the fault of Obama and BLM. They have created a culture of hatred and violence towards the police, such that a cop has to assume bad intentions at every encounter.

This cop was responding to a 911 call about a man waving a firearm around. That is all the info he had. When he got to the scene he saw a man waving something around and another man trying to calm him down, but you could never know that just looking.

Cops in many urban precincts get great benefits and salaries approaching six figures after several years. That actually compares rather well with a lot of STEM fields.

>why should someone have to study an unrelated subject
To weed out the power hungry hicks and niggers. An IQ test would also be acceptable.

>why not show it fully for maximum impact?

Because like I said: vertical videos are a pain to watch.
They were doing their audience a favor by not showing a retarded unwatchable piece of shit video for more than a few seconds.

Around black Behavioral Therapists, never relax

>But he said he was unarmed
This is the part that upsets me sometimes. People can fucking lie.

>There's always a reason why a cop shoots somebody

When asked why he shot him the cop literally said "I don't know"

we're supposed to take his word for it?
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

are we actually supposed to take that as credible?

Do you think the BLM is credible?
HAHAHAHAHA

this one does seem pretty fucked up

We are breaking the fuck up. Race relations are fucked and maybe irreparable at this point.

Too entrenched. And we are going into a Trump year when the left is now used to fighting the establishment in the streets.

It is happening.

>huge chunk of it is missing, including the actual shooting.

The Negfellow obviously did something wrong, then edited it out so people would think it was the cop who felt like randomly shooting a nigger.

Trust me, if a cop is going to throw his job and potentially his life away for shooting a nigger, he's gonna make sure that nigger's dead. I don't think this cop just up and decided one day that he was going to throw it all away to shoot a nigger in the foot.

It's only going to get worse. Every time something like this happens, it will only feed the media narrative.

I don't even know if they're shit or perhaps
fearful for their fucking lives.

But, in this situation, I think the Officer in question needs to be schooled on trigger discipline...

Also, just one round? If he were meaning to shoot I thought he would follow through? Sounds like poor trigger discipline - this man is not suited to be a policeman.

The sad thing is this happens to white people as well, but the media will only show it when it's a black victim. Cops are equal opportunity retards.

If you look at it like the cops do: "us vs. them", then you will see that the cops are still winning regardless of the race war the media is trying to create. Cops don't give much a shit about race. They shoot first and ask questions later.

>When asked why he shot him the cop literally said "I don't know"
Did he ask the cop who actually shot him? Or did he by any chance ask his colleague? You don't fucking know.
You just read and hear what to want to read and hear.
Fucking confirmation bias. Zero objectivity.

>a real one in STEM

The person who called 911 said someone in the street had a gun and was suicidal, so they did have some reason to believe one of the two might be armed.

Right now, it doesn't look justified. But there is a huuuge gap in the video and until I see what's missing I'm not drawing any conclusions.

but he still shot someone laying down with his hands up talking calmly?

After France you should have banned trucks

he was thinking
"round Autistic Niggers
Finger always on the trigger "

oops! slipped!

>giving people in Florida guns
>works out great
>give people in Florida badges
>they shoot autism handlers and deaf people

Just disband all Florida police, it couldn't possibly be worse than the dumbass shooting stories that come from them.

>but he still shot someone laying down with his hands up talking calmly?

Did you not notice the like minute long gap in missing video?

allegedly, you fucking skank

They shot somebody who wasn't willing to comply to police orders.

Lack of footage doesn't prove that.
Lack of footage is exactly that - lack.
Need more info
Release full footage real

What's with this meme of everying using (((()))). Not long before that all you autists switched from " " to """" """". Why go even deeper?

>word
No, the video

>why is it chopped
That's the whole video apparently. Filmer stopped and another perspective filmer was used to show the aftermath.

I hope the taxpayers enjoy paying for this.

Start taking money out of the police pensions to pay for the lawsuits when cops do stupid shit and watch how fast it stops

>Miami
>real Floridians

Its literally all spics and Latin American refugees. We can solve this by deporting all of Miami- or a Category 5 Hurricane.

This all boils down to a poor quality workforce. Many (not all) cops are uneducated, panicky, and overly fearful. They shoot at the slightest sign of trouble when they could easily use a taser or baton.

Have you been outside? It's not that bad.

You write that as if floridian hicks are any better

It's pretty cool that as crazy "racist" and "right-wing" as pol is, that when shit like this or that other nig that got shot going for his ID happen, even POL says "nah, that's not really cool."

I mean there's always some edgekids like "LOL GOOD A DEAD NIGGER", and that's the only thing that would get quoted out of a thread like this, but it's important that you guys don't all look like a bunch of fucking backwoods retards.

So far, from the information we have, it looks like this was a bad shoot. To even compare this to Michael Brown is a shitty comparison. Brown was a piece of shit, so was that last one that got shot before Dallas happened.

This might just be an actual example of a cop making a mistake, and hopefully the cop will pay for it and be disciplined, so we can all tell the SJWs "See?"

Look, clearly they were aiming at the disabled man, not the black man.

They just hit the black man cause they didn't clear their line of fire and are terrible shots.

>Turn around and put your hands on the ground
This is normal procedure as far as I know
>Doesn't turn around and keeps flapping arms

>trips
Lord Kek knows why. It's a meme thing.

I haven't seen the video, I only read the story. If his account is true, then the cop fucked up. I fell for a nigger trick not too long ago wit that Philando Castille shit, and it turned out the dude probably robbed a store, so I won't be so quick to judge the police again, even if a nigger is laying on the ground with his hands in the air. I want to know the full story, not just the nigger's version.

#NeverAgain #NoMoreNiggerTricks

Yeah I'd like to have seen them using a baton on this guy instead

Kys you authoritarian cuck

tips fedora

>Florida
There's the problem. All the crazy shit happens in Florida

I want to see the whole unedited video, but that's fucked up if what he said is true.

Confirmed for never being an actual STEM major or possibly never going to college at all. You’re using an unrelated degree as an equivalency test for a specific job. It’s like saying all plumbers should have degrees fluid dynamics so they understand why the piece of shit won’t flush with no momentum or why the bathroom stinks like ass due to diffusion of gases from a malfunctioning S pipe. A much smarter idea would be to enforce a code of conduct within police ranks that severely punishes any level of misconduct, thus forcing out the retards and daddy didn’t love me middle school bully types. The blue line shit needs to be seriously toned back.

Sorry but I statistically have to call bullshit. BLM is rolling 0% on these cases, the video is edited to not include the actual shooting, so I'm thinking this is bullshit like every other "bad shoot" we've been told to be upset about

>"I don't know"

Lawsuit won. Cop is fucked.

>Category 5 Hurricane.
The freaks will just scurry out of town and plant themselves safely in your neighborhoods. It's a fucking hurricane, not an earthquake or tornado where the hammer just drops.