Wayne would be good

When Toastmasters group together, you get a well oiled machine. When Lambright is a white house, you get a well reasoned executive.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WayneLambright/status/755967148082606082/video/1
toastmasters.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=cBWoksuLWMI
youtube.com/watch?v=VJqxORwN_8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look how handsome I am.

Lambright here. This is myself in the year 2008 I'm age 40.

I just tweeted to Mr. Bill Kristol. This video.

twitter.com/WayneLambright/status/755967148082606082/video/1

Toastmasters is still alive? For god's sake this is the cheesiest of organizations. Who wants to network with someone whose only claim to fame is having to be taught how to talk in front of your friends.

FYI. toastmasters.org/ accepts all the leaders that are inside of you!

Oh now you have done it. Insult my Toastmaster Friends.

All the leaders of American business, diplomats and world leadres have been through Toastmasters. It's the Ivy league of speaking and spy training and you would never know that.

I guess you don't see the my power and capabilities of how I can run a one man show with a few supporters and keep going.

Toastmasters is the answer. I have massive skills. Where others have to lie to get ahead, I don't I get to influence people with clear and concise information.

The power of the truth.

Like this simple logo of death with the Hillary arrows. You get right away, its the Jolly Roger, the Pirate flag and it's Hillary. Simple metaphors give profound impact.

Truth, the new Terrorism.

Make America think again

Rude, my gramps was a toastmaster

Education is the key to all progress.

>blocks everyone
>wants us to see his tweet

Guys like Bill Kristol are the problem with America. They contorl the power and only share it with the elits. THey want to have Ted Cruz who is a sell out but won't give me a chance. Calling it the renegade party. I'm a renegade. youtube.com/watch?v=cBWoksuLWMI

>a smart guy who's worked his way up
You're a homeless bum asking for free money on chinese underage cartoon girl forums.

None of that is true.

Prove it.

You've got a home now? Prove it.

Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the kind owner kicked him out. The kind owner that had also lent him money in his many failed attempts to get the psycho to straighten his life out. But everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learns. He has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into his 20s. He also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in two weeks. In Wayne's hands, not even that can be done. He is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are the gentlemen with whom he shares occasional guilty pleasures. I won't leak this story yet but I doubt it will surprise many people.

Hello Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=VJqxORwN_8A

Just go fuck yourself. You don't know anything about me.

You're a nameless liar spreading lies and misinformation.

If I could kill you, I would.

>If I could kill you, I would.
I didn't want to go there because it's so petty and of this I have no evidence, but you're exactly the type of guy that one day receives body recovery teams in his backyard and all the neighbors sagely nod, "he was very strange, we all stayed away from him." Thank god you don't have a backyard.

I also make dank meme's.

Don't slide my post. It's time for you to stop parasitizing vulnerable and altruistic people and the only way to do that is to spread awareness about your history.

Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the kind owner kicked him out. The kind owner that had also lent him money in his many failed attempts to get the psycho to straighten his life out. But everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learns. He has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into his 20s. He also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in two weeks. In Wayne's hands, not even that can be done. He is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are the gentlemen with whom he shares occasional guilty pleasures. I won't leak this story yet but I doubt it will surprise many people.

Fuck you.

You don't know anything. You're just a fucking liar from Fag land.

Fuck off.

>it's a wayne lambright thread

Don't slide my post. It's time for you to stop parasitizing vulnerable and altruistic people and the only way to do that is to spread awareness about your history.

You know what would make your story true.

Some proof. LOL. You don't have any.

You're that fucking tumblrism satanic fuck.

Prove it.

And don't slide my post. It's time for you to stop parasitizing vulnerable and altruistic people and the only way to do that is to spread awareness about your history.

You choose to lie.

Why is that?

You're a coward is why.

You have nobody that loves you.

Sad.

How's this one?

Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the kind owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. The kind owner that had also lent Wayne Lambright money in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. But everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in ONE week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are the gentlemen with whom Wayne Lambright shares occasional guilty pleasures. I won't leak this story yet but I doubt it will surprise many people.

Let's say my best friend were marrying. Here would be my speech. Ladies. Gentlemen. Fellow guests. Families friends loved ones. To the head table. To the couple we are celebrating (x and y) and for who we are gathered before God on this fair evening. To all who make life and love possible for what they are and to all who brought this together (for x and y) I would like to give thanks and salutations. A joy to be had (were x and y) in friendship. (Insert a few personal anecdotes; no jokes). Let us each give thanks for our blessings and enjoy music food and dance for the lovely and newly wedded couple. Raise your glasses.
>I need to go to Toastmasters
K

I knew it was you.

What's your fucking problem?

Dear NSA, find and kill this person please.

Let's say, you don't know shit.

Because?

My problem is Wayne Lambright, a narcissistic exploiter, stalker, a delinquent and a useless vagabond.

I want Wayne Lambright to stop victimizing innocent and vulnerable people. Older people especially is over the line.

Tick tock.

Hillary Clinton will be president. Not you.

Your not even good enough to be some dumbass republican.

Get lost nobody

Hey all good folks and attack helicopters of various configurations, sit down and let me tell you the history of a very bad man.

Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the kind owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. The kind owner that had also lent Wayne Lambright money in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. But everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in ONE week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are the gentlemen with whom Wayne Lambright shares occasional guilty pleasures. I won't leak this story yet but I doubt it will surprise many people.

>If I could kill you, I would.

Screencapped for future smear campaign

Yes. Don't wait use it now.

I'd be happy to fight any of you cowards in real life.

In real life, you have no friends.

You're not public with your real identity, there for your don't even believe in you.

You're just a coward. Fuck off.

Whoa there, don't just go ahead and slide my post. It's time for you to stop parasitizing vulnerable and altruistic people and the only way to do that is to spread awareness about your history.

WAYNE LAMBRIGHT was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the kind owner kicked WAYNE LAMBRIGHT out. The kind owner that had also loaned WAYNE LAMBRIGHT money in his many failed attempts to get the psycho WAYNE LAMBRIGHT to straighten his life out. But everybody coming into contact with WAYNE LAMBRIGHT eventually learn. WAYNE LAMBRIGHT has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind WAYNE LAMBRIGHT is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into WAYNE LAMBRIGHT'S 20s. WAYNE LAMBRIGHT also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In WAYNE LAMBRIGHT's hands, not even that can be done. WAYNE LAMBRIGHT is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with WAYNE LAMBRIGHT for more than a few months are the gentlemen with whom WAYNE LAMBRIGHT shares occasional guilty pleasures. I won't leak this story yet but I doubt it will surprise many people.

If I told the media they would be like "sorry who?"

Smear campaigns can only be done when the person it's applied to isn't a "literally who"

The fact you have no arguments and resort to violence when challenged, alone disqualifies you from running for president.

Boom. One argument at a debate and say bye bye to your campaign and hello to jail.
Johnson is better candidate than you.

Hillary will win though. So hopefully you get stabbed day Hispanics.

Make a video addressing each issue - and they are fucking issues, Wayne Lambright, Vagabond Con Man - and explain what steps you have taken to redress the damage to your victims. Explain to us what you have done to fix your ways and get through life without being a festering public toilet drain on everybody around you. Without victimizing the vulnerable. Explain to us what exactly you have done to claim the title "smart guy who's worked his way up" which is rich coming from a serial delinquent and homeless bum with your history.

Yet another lie.

Presidential material!

Alex Jones will never see your videos or sympathize with you in any way, you can stop making private videos to him.

I keep a close Watch on everything, Wayne Lambright.

Haha is he that pathetic?

Yes, what you see here on Sup Forums and youtube is just the surface.

He spends every waking minute cooking up con games and conspiracy theories.

I have an insider telling me Wayne is loading up his favorite Black Men folders in a presidential bid to slide his own thread.

The truth will not be slid.

Dude get a fucking life.

loser.

>stop cyberbulldering meee I am a victim

This is an awareness campaign and it's about to go off the chains. Don't believe me. Tick tock.

You have 20 minutes to make a go at this:

is this what mental illness looks like?

Show us your powers of introspection and any kind of evidence that you have some trace of conscience inside your sloping little walnut head. Address the issues, mr. presidential candidate. The american people is waiting.