Does a complete 100% unJUSTment

>Does a complete 100% unJUSTment
>keeps on fighting the evil empire by openly shitting on sequels
>defends prequels

Is he the hero Sup Forums deserves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bOV2dGdFbGk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, he didn't transform. but instead he assumed his final form as world-famous slovene philosopher Slavoj Zizek.

I'm just waiting for him to call out the Jews for destroying starwars and name JJ.
I want him to go full Richard Wagner on Jewish art.

He's ticked a few boxes. He's got 1 or 2 left before he reaches God status. I'll let you know when that happens. Might take a while longer.

And to think all this time all he had to do was grow a beard

hes doing it obviously because its salty that they will kill his char in the new movie
if he was not KILL he wont be shitting where he eat that hard

>keeps on fighting the evil empire by openly shitting on sequels
While starring in them.
>defends prequels
"Things that only happened in your head" for $400

Prequel apologists are all mental patients that need to be removed from the internet.

Man, I can't wait for TLJ to drop, so I can read all the butthurt on this big board. I'm sure Sup Forums will not like it and Luke will die, because they don't want to waste shekels on /ourguy/ Hamill.

youtube.com/watch?v=bOV2dGdFbGk

Is this kino?

The poster makes him out to be a bigger threat than kylo, and they need a villian to replace him when he gets his redemption. Why would he die?

Like is going to become skylo ren

Just imagine that sexy adult hamill in black leather and a cape, he'd make a great sith.

>hes doing it obviously because its salty that they will kill his char in the new movie
>if he was not KILL he wont be shitting where he eat that hard

Actually why wouldn't he? If they didn't kill him in this movie there's just one more. They can't fucking write him out at this point, they made him a central lynchpin to the story.

Who else could redpill the normies?

>defends prequels
Nope. Regardless of how shit the new movies are, the prequels are still garbage.

>Just imagine that sexy adult hamill in black leather and a cape, he'd make a great sith.
I am so there, user.

Hey, faget - it's current year. Comparing shit with shit is shit. kys.

>>defends prequels
>Nope. Regardless of how shit the new movies are, the prequels are still garbage.
He's being taken out of context. He said that people were too hard on Jake Lloyd for EP1 and that the prequels weren't so horrible as people say. They are watchable. You watched them from start to finish, don't deny it.

prequels at least have memorable lines and hilarious memes

>defended prequels
>admits that Disney is fucking up Luke's character

Truly the hero we deserve.

I loved The Pervert's Guide to Ideology tbqh

>Prequel apologists
sounds like you are one of those whinny bitchy manchildren complaining about childrens movies.

Also the sequels are a fucking joke. And the people that ride their dick should off themselves.

ALSO I believe he is fucking pissed because they took his hot waifu from him. Mara Jade.

>He could have had Christina Hendricks as a waifu.

Or even the girl from the card pictures.
this makes me so fucking angry and sad at the same time..

Litertally FUCK YOU DISNEY!

If they had done Lucas story idea then I bet WE would have had Mara Jade.

the same man that thinks Luke is gay?

what exactly happened? how and why is he fucking pissed?

>No Mara Jade
>No Kyle Kataran
>No Admiral Thrawn
>No Dash Rendar
>No Delta Squad
>No Tyber Zann

well thrawn is back at least.

we might get lucky and get kyle katarn back at some point (but with a different story). the rest?

I only gave a shit about Thrawn, Mara and the children of Leia, Han and Luke.

Instead we got disney kids and diversity bullshit.

>defends prequels

>They killed off Han
>Carrie Fisher died irl
>Luke is the only OT character left
>Suddenly Mark reveals his power level

based

Honestly ROTS semi-redeemed the franchise for me. ESB is a movie I wish kept on going. It's so engrossing. ROTS was the same way, it left me hungry.

Episode 7 didn't do much of anything for me. People will cite how much money it made and how progressive it was. Like.... god damn wouldn't you want your female jedi and black storm trooper to be in a better movie? I hate that people defend it because of "diversity"

>While starring in them.

He's literally fucked. Like he has no choice. He signed on to some multi-picture deal with Lucasfilm BEFORE it was sold to Disney. He could try to get out of it and end up sued through his asshole and broke as a result. Or he could do it and try to make the best of it.

>literally who

Post some hamil quotes, ive not heard any

>[on Luke Skywalker turning evil] As an actor that would be more fun to play. I just thought that's the way it was going from when we finished. I figured that's what will be the pivotal moment. I'll have to come back, but it will be I have Han Solo in my crosshairs and I'll be about to kill him or about to kill the Princess or about to kill somebody that we care about. It's an old cornball movie, like World War II movies.

It's basically what happens when you realize you're a fucking limited resource.

Han wanted out because he hates Hollywood shits so he did one movie and was able to finally put that role to rest.
Carrie was a literal drug addict who'd have done anything Disney wanted to get more time in the spotlight and was the ideal Goy for the jews at Disney but then he kills herself through substance abuse.

Now all they've got is Hamill and Hamill was already salty about how he was basically "insurance" in case TFA bombed and they could build the entire sequel around Luke, but now they've lost their good goy actress and he's all they got. Now he could FUCK the whole brand if he was willing to go down with it, decide he doesn't want to be in the films and tell everyone they're awful trash and he knows it. So he throws these little jabs and darts out at the films, to test Disney. To see if Disney is willing to either call him out on it and start the war themselves or if instead they'll grovel for him and lick his boots within reason.

I like how everyone claims Hamill has done these things but can't actually point to anywhere or any WHAT he has actually said.

Yeah okay thanks Dr.Phil for that fine forensic analysis.

Seems like an interesting character, but what a ridiculous name.

Mara sucked from heir to the empire, they should've killed her off waaaay earlier

The prequels are good meme is the worst thing this board has ever done or perpetuated.

he's was the first jedi the world saw, he's been around since the beginning of the story and probably is closer than most people to understand Lucas' full vision of the saga he created

>the prequels are still garbage.

Sure, but at least they where ORIGINAL stories.

Disney is just recycling the first three movies over andover again and they're also garbage.

Theres a youtube video floating around where he talks some shit about TFA but I can't find it

Nice.

way better than anything every other hack has ever done.

PLUS, Mark Liked her.

she doesnt look like that anymore

she peaked in 2005

I agree with you.

I always liked Guri

UNF

Literally her.

Isn't star wars for the fat, old, or little kids? Who cares about this shit anymore?

Not bad. I miss the EU, although I was only familiar with SOTE.

so let me get this straigt, with Harrison out of the movies, CF a goner. That means that now Hamill can actually put the foot down and speak up about how much they are fucking SW and his character?

no but it's fun to play pretend