/corruption/ general

>Croatian authorities have charged the captain of the national football team, Luka Modric, with perjury.

>The Real Madrid midfielder is suspected of making false statements at the tax fraud trial of Zdravko Mamic, a former executive director at Dinamo Zagreb.

>Prosecutors say Mr Modric, 32, made a false statement in June 2017 over details of his transfer from Dinamo to English club Tottenham Hotspur in 2008.

>If found guilty of perjury, Mr Modric could face up to five years in prison.

OH NO NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DUDE

Has a professional athlete in the West during their career ever actually done a substantial prison sentence for financial crimes?

KEK SPURS CHEATING YET AGAIN

>Halal Muslim
>Corrupt
Pick always both

Daily anti-Real Madrid thread by autistic Qatarlona Argentine

top footballers don't go to jail
only shitters like adam johnson

NFL players and boxers

Jesus does anyone in Spain pay taxes?

imagine the world without taxes

>no roads
checks out

The West is Europe-only, Ameri56%.

probably more to do with Mamic's secret slavery agreements where he earns a portion of a player's professional earnings for their entire career than anything to do with spurs desu

Reminder that taxation is theft.

Does anyone else actually feel bad for Modric? I can't imagine what Mamic has on him that would make him completely and willingly contradict a previous honest statement. Knowing Eastern Europe it's probably the addresses of Modric's friends and family.

fuck off farcafag

im just imagining a country full of dirt roads and sheep farmers living in mud huts, full of illiterates and men wandering around raping people

i suppose im just imagining Argentina

MODRIC BAD!

reminder that property is theft

"Property and possession, which originally were confounded, became through the civil law two distinct and independent things; two things which, in the language of the law, have nothing whatever in common. In this we see what a wonderful change has been effected in property, and to what an extent Nature has been altered by the civil laws.

The law, in establishing property, has not been the expression of a psychological fact, the development of a natural law, the application of a moral principle. It has literally created a right outside of its own province. It has realized an abstraction, a metaphor, a fiction; and that without deigning to look at the consequences, without considering the disadvantages, without inquiring whether it was right or wrong.

They did not foresee, these old founders of the domain of property, that the perpetual and absolute right to retain one’s estate, — a right which seemed to them equitable, because it was common, — involves the right to transfer, sell, give, gain, and lose it; that it tends, consequently, to nothing less than the destruction of that equality which they established it to maintain. And though they should have foreseen it, they disregarded it; the present want occupied their whole attention, and, as ordinarily happens in such cases, the disadvantages were at first scarcely perceptible, and they passed unnoticed."

>pakilona calling someone else muslim

No, he tried to cover up part of the massive corruption going on in Croatian football.

bernie lost, get over it already

>Bernie
liberal cuck

based communist poster

BASED

>implying something like this will ever happen to Kroos

Is this Modric + Herrera, or just Modric. They look strikingly similar.

kys dirty commie

Nothing to do with spurs, he changed his statements during trial (saying I don't remember, it was a long time ago on all questions). The thing is he was paying Mamic his part of the transfer money by changing the contract.
It's not so much corruption as just being a retard and afraid for his life. Lovren also changed his statement during the court because someone broke into his house few days before the trial.

>this is your brain on starvation

i'm a straight, christian, 32 year old white man, married to a 28 year old christian white woman with whom i have two kids. A 4 year old boy and a 2 year old girl. By all accounts i'm a respectable, functioning and a contributing member of society, but if luka ever wanted to to fuck my boipussy i would unironically shave my legs and asshole, wear my wife's panties, oil up my taint and spread out in front of him like a coked up girl with daddy issues who sees cock as her nourishment.