Bill Nye Destroys Matter

just fucking watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPu4pgEWIWc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literal food analogies
This show is a walking meme.

When you think about it, it's actually quite clever: ice cream flavours (there are many) represent different sexualities (there are also many)

WTF I HATE GOD NOW, I SHOULD SHOVE ICE CREAM UP MY ASS

The issue is that this video implies that being gay is something immutable, even though all you have to do to not put your dick inside a man's anus is not put your dick inside a man's anus. Your dick isn't inside a man's anus at all times.

I remember being upset when Milo Yiannopoulos accused Nye of being a hack. Now I see Milo was right.

absolutely degenerate

>I did not urge to be pistacho.
>I am pistachio.

>I did not urge to put my dick in a man's ass.
>My dick is always in a man's ass and it cannot be removed.

>im a stupid American faggot
Lmao yankees

>it's the science of feelings
oh the fucking irony

>mods deleting threads about a TELEVISION SHOW

lowest of low, you cannot stop science fag mods

why was the last thread deleted? This is literally a netflix tv show

>the strawman is a fucking white male
You can't make this shit up. It's way too blatant.

Malaga masterrace

do you do nothing with your life except browse Sup Forums?

this show seems pretty fucking gay.

Using a show about science to promote a political agenda that real scientist consider a mental disorder.
Maybe islam should take over the west, they wouldn't put up with this shit.

oh ok now i get it thx

>we are enlightened

Are nuts supposed to be children?

Bill Nye Destroys Western Civilization

(((science)))

when the leftist gay transracial gender dimporphous brigade busts down your door and chops your son's nuts off don't come crying to us

I don't know the context, but it sounds like you're saying you don't understand the difference between sexual orientation and having sex, making you a complete moron and probably from Sup Forums. A gay person is still gay even if they're celibate, because the definition of gay is "sexually attracted to the same sex," not "having sex with the same sex."

Well ice cream flavor applies to ice cream and nuts are not ice cream so they're probably dogs or something. Literally promoting bestiality.

Jesus fucking christ, NK please rain nukes on both coasts

BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

so what hes saying is that when you're born male you are only ever a male and if you are born female you are only ever a female, because you cant change what you are no matter what? seem right to me

Gay is a fetish.

Prove me wrong.

>bag of nuts appears on screen
>Americans start clapping and cheering
What a "country"

>YOU'RE the one whos triggered sweetie

I find sjws in general now just use criticisms against themselves and apply them to their detractors

Whoa. Hahaha. Haven't seem that one before.

What flavor is pedophilia?

no you can't change what you are when they need it to be that way and can change what you are when they need it to be that way

see as an example

nuts

I don't get it. Are strawberry and pistachio fags? Is black supposed to be a sexuality now?

>that real scientist consider a mental disorder.
This is about homosexuality, not transgenderism. Science says that homosexuality is pretty much harmless, but it is seldom determined at birth and often the direct result of childhood trauma.

>A gay person is still gay even if they're celibate, because the definition of gay is "sexually attracted to the same sex," not "having sex with the same sex."
If a man gets married to a woman and has kids, isn't he basically straight?

this is not about homosexuality, its about mental illness snowflakes who claim to be pansexual, two-spirit, polyamorous etc

So it's both trying to have essentialism, like "I was always pistachio", but also has the big moral finish in successfully pushing vanilla into some kind of fag icecream orgy.

They really like mixing their analogies because this doesn't make any sense. If all sexuality is natural (or just assumed, since apparently that doesn't matter) is pedosexuality next on the great tolerance train?

Pushing hormones on kids is apparently okay with consent, since we learned from another tolerance & diversity show that Jazz had a micropenis that could not be converted into a "vagina". That's words you just dream of a kid hearing and somehow the choice to pump him full of drugs until he could never be male or female was okay, because "consent". But he can't fuck anyone. Just change his entire sexual apparatus and grow breasts, ruining his life forever.

None of this shit makes any sense. Society already tolerated a small number of freakshow individuals, but was content to say it wasn't a great idea for everyone to join in.

The coming generation is going to be left wondering how we could let it happen. Just like ours wears the scars of the single mother/divorcee enabling boomer generation.

Were we watching the same video?

Someone post the greentexts

I'm just pretending that Bill Nye died tragically after his debate with Ken Ham, it was the last enjoyable thing he did and after that it all went to shit, in my head cannon Ham bludgeoned Bill to death in the parking lot after the debate using the tusk of a prehistoric creature's replica from his creationist museum.

>Hey guys, I'd like to buy a chocolate icecream please!
>Here you go, friend!
>Hey... This is rhubarb flavour! I ordered chocolate!
>No, it is chocolate. I say it's chocolate so it is chocolate!
>No it fucking isn't. It's fucking rhubarb, you can't sell me rhubarb and tell me it's chocolate. That is factually incorrect!
>"I think therefore I am" that smart guy said it once and I can't remember his name but I'll quote it like it's fucking gospel from God himself. The icecream is chocolate.
>No, that doesn't work. You can't have nebulous labels for everything or everything falls apart. If I started making up words in a sentence, you'd have no idea what I was saying. You can't say that the word 'elephant' actually means 'anaconda'. If you want to say it's chocolate, you can say it's chocolate, just don't expect your customers to buy your rhubarb icecream you've said is chocolate and don't have a fucking anyuersm because we think you're mentally ill. People who support your delusion that rhubarb is actually chocolate are hypocritical; they wouldn't support schizophrenic delusions
>YEAH WELL A SCHIZO CAN HURT PEOPLE, RHUBARB IDENTIFYING AS CHOCOLATE CANNOT!
>Irrelevant. If you want to fuck shit up and change their definitions, do it. Don't expect people to support it.
>That's it! Get out of my shop! I'm going to get the government to FORCE you to call my rhubarb icecream chocolate. Enjoy your time in prison and a criminal record for disagreeing!

End. Scene.

This is as equally unscientific as the crazy conversion therapy nuts. The idea that "gay" is an immutable state of being was created by the radical gay lobby. There are plenty of "gay" men who have been attracted to individual women, and plenty of "strait" men who have been attracted to individual men.

Rocky Road

all the things that they could discuss and it ends up with le ebin gender bullshit.

wtf? I love bill nye, rick and morty, science, i'm coming out to my parents as trans now!

So what's your idea, arrest men who leave pregnant women? Force couples together?
Unrelated question: how many relationships you ever had?

No. Just how two bros can get married and it doesn't mean they're gay.

>>YEAH WELL A SCHIZO CAN HURT PEOPLE, RHUBARB IDENTIFYING AS CHOCOLATE CANNOT!

so I am a criminal even if I have not killed someone yet because I could potentially kill someone if I wanted?
As a famous movie said "stupid is as stupid does".
Unfortunately when people fall prey to their passions they completely lose sight of logic and common sense.

>chillax strawbs
what...the...fuck. Talk about out of touch people writing this shit.

Is the black guy in the first segment even speaking English?

underrated

classic white ice creaman imposing his objectively wrong opinions onto gelattos

Most of the dialogue in the entire show is like this. The sjw shit is bad enough, but the dialogue is so fucking terrible it will make your ears bleed.

shit i guess i need to praise the show now

Bill Nye the /OurGuy/

Reddit is Top 25 most popular website on the planet. It's likely to have people on both sides.

Going by that line of thought being "straight" is also a state of mind and you can just as easily be gay as anyone else. It all comes down to whether or not you wanted to be gay or not. Correct?

If that was the definition of a criminal, then yes, you would be one. Does this very, very, very simple concept really go over your head? A person is gay if they're sexually attracted to members of the same sex. That's it. There is no "...and has sex with them" addendum. Just like how you are an overweight virgin who repulses women, but you're still presumably straight.

Why do trannies change their voices to try to sound like a woman? And it always sounds like a guy doing a pretend woman voice, not like an actual woman. You'll never convince me that these people are anything but batshit crazy.

Heh science rules

wtf I like reddit now

Nobody can BE gay. I could have sex with men but I don't want to. Thankfully I don't yet live in a society where it's expected of me

bill nye is a fucking genius

he's made a show so incredibly self-righteous and ultra-liberal, people actually find it offensive and shift to right of center

bill really is saving the world

I'm very out of touch with mainstream shows, but why is Bill popular all of a sudden, nostalgia?

>DUDE JUST STOP BEING GAY XD

you poor simpleton

This is not television & film it's flame bait.

Sage for off-topic nonsense.

Yes. The le 90s kids remember him from school and he's epic and based and xD

Yep. His shit trends on Facebook and I guess advertisers haven't realized that only old out of touch people use Facebook.

Enjoy your ban.

>If that was the definition of a criminal, then yes, you would be one
Excuse me?
ok so now you are saying that words define reality instead of reality defining words.
A criminal is someone who commits crimes, a gay person is someone who commits gay activities. Not hard to understand.
> A person is gay if they're sexually attracted to members of the same sex.
That's like saying a person is lazy if he's naturally attracted to the idea of spending his days watching Netflix and taking naps. You wouldn't call someone who doesn't do that though a lazy person, would you? And yet they potentially could. And yet you don't call them lazy. So why the special pleading for fags? Or did that very simple concept really go over your head?
> There is no "...and has sex with them" addendum
There is sodomite, there most certainly is
>Just like how you are an overweight virgin who repulses women, but you're still presumably straight
lol stop projecting user

You should experiment, user. It's only natural :^)

He's being marketed. What do you mean?

more people on Sup Forums have netflix than they do cable subscriptions

I was an ironic nazi before watching this but I actually am starting to worry and think this shit needs to be stopped.

This is children's television, right?

>a clip from Bill Nye's brand new television show
>off-topic nonsense
Cry more

Can't wait for when the white bois are the ones running through the fields while black gods on their black horses are running their asses down and claiming their white bitches to fill their white pussies with godjizz.

are you fucking kidding me? you are clearly born gay. I think you're thinking of adult men abusing boys. THAT is a result of childhood trauma.

jesus christ. stop being afraid of fags. they aren't trying to convert you you fucking faggot. they just want to live in peace like you and I. It's third wave feminism and (((them))) you should fear.

Bill Nye? More like Bill Bye!

>TV show isn't Sup Forums related

So this is nu-Sup Forums

No, it's actually directed at 20something 'geeks'. As in the sjw white kids in college that have never had to work in their lives

why does it look unicorn and rainbows liberal? cant he teach science without political agenda? Nye is a hack. Tyson is much better science guy.

It's amazing to me that anyone is this fucking stupid, let alone an entire board of people. Reality is asinine.

>So what's your idea, arrest men who leave pregnant women? Force couples together?

What the fuck are you talking about you strawmanning cunt?

The effects of single mothers on society isn't a secret, it's not a conspiracy, you can read about it in the social sciences. It's a great predictor for future poverty and criminality.

A good predictor of later success in life is a stable traditional family unit. I'm sorry reality isn't the way you want it to be, but that's fact.

>how many relationships you ever had?

Is this some kind of "ure virgen" gambit? You people are real fucking tiresome.

>The science of feelings

So I guess this is the world we live in now eh?

It really is that simple. Just don't be a fag. There are a million things you could be doing rather than fucking men. Simply resist the urge. We all have compulsions to do things we shouldn't, but we exhibit self control. Stop being gay.

>07274▶
>File: 1459538590926.jpg (59 KB, 675x450)
This VITAS is the right answer.

Gay is not inmutable state.

Bill nye is a senile poor man just following the trending at this point.

wait how many times does this topic come up

>you are clearly born gay
You clearly aren't lol, it's socialization. I know personally two different sets of identical twins where one is gay and the other isn't. Why do liberals always deny science?

bad copy and paste job

>food analogies
I thought you told me this was just a meme.

Not an argument

youtube.com/watch?v=yPu4pgEWIWc

So this is the final result of gender """""science"""""