No End

The year is 2028, and Arsene Wenger is still the manager of Arsenal F.C. they have been relegated too the Vanarama South division. The team come out for the opening fixture too an empty stadium, formerly Emariates now sponsored by AFTV, except for one small chap, decked out in a red Arsenal tracksuit, woolly hat, a water bottle he somehow got into the grounds with and headphones, "Arsene I love you! Arsene I love you!" can be heard echoing around the stadium

>2028
damn, I honestly wouldn't be surprised
>water bottle into the ground
kek

Based Ty

Please don't tell me Claude hung himself by this time? :(

upvoted!

Google Vanarama,

Why the fuck is there more than 6 tiers of football? Why the fuck! Tell me! Who the fuck plays for a 6th tier league? A lawyer who plays after work? Semen sport isn't for me?

Hardly a surprise that an americlap can't grasp the concept of relegation.

Imagine if pickup basketball and company softball games were given professional recognition. That's basically what's going on here. Under the English system, your game at the local park isn't just some guys playing sports after work. It's CITY UNITED FC vs AFC TOWN. Even though you're not getting paid and this is just for kicks.

ex-pros and semi-pros combining it alongside another career
some of the clubs pay more than some of the clubs at the lower end of the league spectrum (tier 4) tbf

Ty deserves better. Pretty sad

I love how Americans think they know everything when they know nothing.

okay, but why does it make sense to have that many leagues? 3 is more than enough

Because we have relegation and promotion
It's not hard

>Who the fuck plays for a 6th tier league?
Someone not good enough for a 5th tier side

Because it will make Portsmouth's story more satisfying when they get promoted all the way back to the PL from the Vanarama Conference South.

There's a lot more than 6 tiers. This table starts at the 5th tier

Damn, here teams below the 4th division literally don't have a proper league to play with and are stuck with state competitions and the national cup, so they don't have any official matches between May and January.

>tfw the local team is step 3
GWAN AFLETIC

that's a big pyramid

>You go up by the stairs, you go down by the left, that’s confidence.

what did he mean by this?

>too
>too