What happened tonight was just a taste for the massive slaughter that FC Porto shall do at Anfield next Tuesday...

What happened tonight was just a taste for the massive slaughter that FC Porto shall do at Anfield next Tuesday. The 5-0 loss at home was but a false flag to fool you and yours. Your so called heavy metal football shall be destroyed by the fine subtlety of this waltz of yours.

The fact that so many analysts still name Liverpool as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" English team ever only tells you how far English football still is from becoming a serious art. Portuguese football critics have long recognized that the greatest football teams of all times are FC Porto or FC Porto B, who were not the most famous or richest or most powerful of their times, let alone of all times. Classical critics rank the highly controversial Aboubakar over classical footballers who were highly popular in foruns around Europe. English critics are still blinded by commercial success. Liverpool won more than anyone else (not true, by the way), therefore they must have been the greatest. Portuguese critics grow up watching to a lot of Portuguese football of the past, classical critics grow up watching to a lot of classical football of the past. English critics are often totally ignorant of the English football of the past, they barely know the best players. No wonder they will think that Liverpool did anything worthy of being saved.

Pasta aside, the fact is that we are defeating Livepool. We are talking of a comeback of epic propotions here. 7-1 tier. You shall see FC Porto score the 4th goal, think "hey, FC Porto isn't gonna score in a few minutes, time to go pee", go to the bathroom, return, and see FC Porto has scored the 5th goal. Nothing but full victory shall be expected next Tuesday.

Run away or crush yourselves this weekend, or face the Dragon

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/wegjp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>poorto

bump

bump

your threads are boring now m8

infact im pretty sure its someone on a proxy

bump

No, I won't watch your league!

>2-1 at home against the overwhelmers of Olympiacos

or the drawers of juventus

Yes you will

never change based porto poster

Sporting lost due to one critical factor: it had no offense. Good job not losing at home against a team with no offense. You will be annihilated in Liverpool.

>plays with Rafael Leao, Ruben Ribeiro, Bryan Ruiz, Montero,Bruno Fernandes and Acona together at the same time
>i-it had no offense! W-we need Bas Dost

I'm going to be sad when the game is over and we wont get posts like these anymore

>the problem was the attack
>this is the state of their defense: streamable.com/wegjp

It's allright. They will return next season and I will always be around

Plus maybe the Halalposter will keep posting them for a while (despite he using a shit Pepe)

>T.paki anfielder

lol just stop
it was funny the first couple of times but now you’re reaching Liverpoo levels of delusion

>this was the state of their defense
>porco only scores twice

What failed was the offense, sporting could have scored at least as much as porcos.

so what's the aggregate score gonna be? 11-0? 12-0? maybe even a cheeky 15-0?

This is sad, actually

I'm feel sorry for you porto poster.

But

>5-0
>Play at Anfiled

We will let you win 3-0 and send reserve team to serve you so no need to worry that you will feel disappoint so much.

>tfw Sporting could have won, but chose not to in other to complete the Chess Gambit of Jesus
Never change, Moor

>conceding 2 is ok

Also, I don't see you lagartos making much of a fuzz about that clear penalty. pls explain

woah how did you do that?

>clear penalty
nigger detected

THE PULVERIZER OF PORTO