Thank you Ted Cruz, you are my greatest ally

Thank you Ted Cruz, you are my greatest ally.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-MdnIF9x3QQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His political career is finished

I'm voting Gary Johnson personally. Can't in good conscience vote Trump.

I feel like Cruz is just assuming trump will loose or do so badly as prez that he will look super smart next election cycle and have a better chance to be prez. I think he is wrong and its such a big risk

and this right here is how Hillary will win

Should have voted for someone who gave a damn about liberty then.

Rato killed his career for nothing.

Funny, since my conscience tells me to never ever vote for this evil reptilian cunt.

>loose
Don't do this

all the sanders cucks are going to go vote Jill Stein so it balances out

Trump let me down in too many ways. I'm a #Cruzmissilenow

Nah Democrats are whipping them back into shape sanders played ball. Ted didn't.

ᶜᵘᶜᵏ
ᶜᵘᶜᵏ
ᶜᵘᶜᵏ

You guys think you're so funny.

Well I will be laughing when Trump loses to literally the easiest candidate to be against.

Cruz did more for the Republican party during this election than any of you faggots have done for politics in your entire life.

Ugh, I hope you all die. Like literally die.

Go vote for Hillary, "true" conservative.

>clinton wins
>country continues its decline
>so does cruz

Donald Trump insulted Ted Cruz's family and wife personally

what would you faggots do? bow down like the cucks you are???

losers ITT

Don't care, you faggots got him the nom and now you won't get the votes. Boohoo, that's how democracy works.

Why don't you, retard?

This, Cruz might be finished but he finished on his feet.

boohoo, ruin our country with Hillary kek

Cruz can't take the bantz. Limp wristed rat

he's not even finished. he made a calculation and has his eyes on the long game

hes gambling on hillary winning or trump winning and royally fucking everything up so he can come back and say "see i told you so, and I was the only one to stand up to him EVEN on the convention floor"

both of those outcomes are highly likely, he placed a safe bet.

he shouldn't have gone to the convention then

Ultimate cuck move.

Holy shit Rato is finished politically, he'll be lucky to hold his senate seat now.

WHAT DID TED CRUZ SAY WHAT DID I MISS

youtube.com/watch?v=-MdnIF9x3QQ

Mario + Luigi: Trump + Pence
Bowser: Cruz
Shroob: Jeb
Elder Shroob: Hillary

This. Even low energy Jeb had enough sense to not go to the convention considering he wouldn't endorse him. All Cruz did was give Hillary a new slogan and look like a traitor amongst "true conservatives".

If Hilldog wins, Cruz's career is over because all Republicans will point to him being the reason for the loss (by means of party division). When Trump wins, his career is over because he will be looked at as both a traitor AND wrong with horrible foresight and judgement. The ONLY way Cruz can get out of this with a chance at a good run in 2020 is when Trump is elected AND if Trump is somehow worse than George W. Bush.

im still holding out for a suprise Jeb endorsement. would be a great chance to flog a few surplus guac bowls he has leftover

Same here man. After Trump sold out to the Establishment and picked that cuck VP and pledged to appoint a Goldman Sachs guy as Treasury Secretary, I'm voting for Gary Johnson.

Mike Pence killed it tonight though

Loose prez prez its
If Kek is a god, then he's an illiterate faggot because he just gave that nigger dubs