Helen Thomas Named the Jew

>>Helen Thomas first female member of the White House press corps.

During the speech, Thomas said: "Congress, the White House, Hollywood and Wall Street are owned by Zionists. No question, in my opinion."

The next day, the Anti-Defamation League called for journalism schools and organizations to rescind any honors given to Thomas.

>>On December 2, 2010, shortly before a speech for the eighth annual "Images and Perceptions of Arab Americans" conference in Dearborn, Michigan, Thomas told reporters that she still stood by the comments she had made to Nesenoff. Referring to her resignation, she said "I paid a price, but it's worth it to speak the truth."[76][77][78] During the speech, Thomas said: "Congress, the White House, Hollywood and Wall Street are owned by Zionists. No question, in my opinion."[76] Thomas defended her comments on December 7, telling Scott Spears of Marion, Ohio radio station WMRN, "I just think that people should be enlightened as to who is in charge of the opinion in this country."

thanks for sharing
spread it around like wildfire

Ditto, never knew this.

>wait holy fuck its her

MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED

MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED

DELET THIS

Did she commit suicide by shooting herself in the back of the head 7 times?

No she cut her own head off while inside a duffel bag and took it out to the trash where she lit her remains on fire

M E M E
A
G
I
C

SHE'S WAY TOO MOIST

SOMEONE EMAIL THE PRESSES.

GET THIS WOMAN ON OPRAH BEFORE SHE GETS BULLET HOLES IN HER HEAD FROM TRIPPING ON THE (((STAIRS))).

> MEME MAGIC CONFIRMED
And this round of loottery winner is:

kek she died like 4 years ago
way to keep up with politics

holy shit, she has a lot of balls for an old jewish looking lady

>(((((Helen Thomas)))))
If that isn't an old jewess, I'll slap myself in the face with a bag of used condoms.
Notice she said "Zionists" not Jews. She's one of the self-hating liberal progressive kikes that want a global N.W.O. controlled by kikes at any cost, even sacrificing normie kikes that just want their own sovereign nation-state.

And it killed her career.

No, she was Lebanese.

POL CAN WE JUST GET THIS FUCKING STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL

INTERNATIONALIST KIKE JEWS DISLIKE ISRAEL AND ZIONISM. HELEN THOMAS IS ONE OF THEM. THINK: SOROS

ISRAELIS BUILD WALLS. THEY KEEP THEIR NATION PURE. THEY KEK MUSLIMS. THEY ARE Sup Forums. THINK NETANYAHU.

KNOW YOUR ENEMY FOR FUUUCKS SAKE

Even saying Zionists control the White House, etc., is a huge deal, no one outs those fuckers in the mainstream press.

Oh

Ok

there is some bleed thru
soros helps isreal
he funded a feminist group in the us but then cut them off when they tried to spread to isreal

Hello JIDF. Yes, Israel is everything Sup Forums wants everywhere else to be (anti-immigration, anti-racemixing, pro-gun etc.) but that's because it works. They are the only ones who have all these values side by side while poisoning the rest of the world not to. Any jew is a bad jew.

wtf i love Israel now