>You wake up in germany

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wVJl9qi46Bw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ctPYEVFtzM
youtube.com/watch?v=5BPdbUTD4oM
youtube.com/watch?v=CfJawNZm-rQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1MI6ADAb-ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So I understan why Germans are getting overrun now. These Muslim guys don’t look anything like the Muslims we have here.

These German Muslims look scary as fuck and they’re all roided up. They all look above 6 foot too.

Here in Canada our Muslims are short brown betas. They look like Indians which is why they aren’t fucking us up like they are in Europe.

RIP Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ctPYEVFtzM

it's because we're closer to the Middle East and get more losers and scum rather than decent people
you can switch it around and say that our (few) spics are also much better than those in the US

I’m not talking about their behaviour.

I’m saying physically, those guys look way different than Muslims here. Those guys in the video are physically imposing and I could understand being afraid if they are aggressive in nature.

The Muslims here are weak beta males who are mostly Indians. They can’t do shit to us and we bully them.

Me second from left

Indians are manlets
those are arabian warriors
ottoman knights

the people in the video are gangster rappers
our white ones are similar in that regard
youtube.com/watch?v=5BPdbUTD4oM

Why does german sound so shitty?

I wish.

>"""German"""

You have Hispanics in Germany? Elaborate please

they're immigrants from mejico and south america

You ever notice that a lot of muslims just look like Swedish people but with black hair?

You ever notice how Americans seemingly get more retarded by the day?

What a scary country

youtube.com/watch?v=CfJawNZm-rQ

KARA BOGA

That's because Turks were the real vikings but got assimilated by snowniggers

to be honest, the Rap in French of blacks and Algerians is better than this, I don't know if because of the language or because of the people.

There isn't any big difference between arabs like that.. Here they are tiny goblins too. Hell, pretty much every arab I've seen anywhere in Europe is like that.
You are looking at a music video and probably feel intimidated (??)

It makes sense why European women are attracted to arabs/turks, compare them to skinny beta euros.

What did she say in the comment?

you scared white boi?

>american cuck
to the surprise of no one

this
youtube.com/watch?v=1MI6ADAb-ms
Also French ghettos are more hardcore than German ones

>better
it's just as retarded
perhaps in France they're actual "gangstas" (which wouldn't be a good thing), but here they're definitely wannabees modeling themselves after amerinignogs for their preteen fanbase
knowing both I wouldn't say the language is inherently more suited to that kind of "expression", you just have more Afr*cans with a cursory grasp
don't you have a bull to prep

Nah Syrians are harmless except Kurds. The scary refugees are Afghans they are absolutely fucked in the head. Algerians are complete chavs but there's not many of them Syrians are mostly nice, and even the ones who aren't nice are pussies.

Ireland got migrants too?

it's because Canada and the US actually have some entry barriers. They only accept sort of educated people. We get even worse immigrants than Turkey here.

American nigger culture did this, not the immigrants themselves. They think they deserve something better for some reason and that's why it's cool to be a gangster and cause trouble. Muh hood etc. It's the same in France. This culture is just cancerous.

drop these fags off in miami florida or chicago and see how "gangsta" they think they are

>calling your country 3rd world with prode

this
these clowns could never survive in the us where some real mental ms13 or narco types are running around killing people with chainsaws. these "gangsters" in germany call the police on each other for being too noisy at night and then complain on the internet about how nazi germany is keeping them down.