Russia is rebuilding its Nuclear Forces

Pic related.

Since this is from Google Earth, it does not violate certain Intelligence Gathering assets that are also eyeballing sites just like this one all over Russia.

These are silos that were "retired" during multiple arms reduction treaties. They were supposed to be destroyed but Russia claimed they they didn't have the funds to do it, so the US gave them more time...

And Russia started upgrading them for the new RS-28 Sarmat: A Super Heavy Class ICBM capable of 15 warheads of 6 megatons each.

This example I am showing you is just NE of Dombarovsky, Orenburg Oblast at 51° 9'2.84"N, 59°35'50.82"E. You will see many silos in the region (look for "O" shaped roads every 3-4 miles in every direction from this silo) in various states of condition.

Note that these images are from 2015 and work has started on many more silos since then.

Not just in Orenburg Oblast, but "retired" silos throughout Russia. From Novosibirsk to Aleysk to Chita, the Russians are rebuilding their nukes in violation of everything from START to SALT to SALT II to New START.

For NOFORN Eyes Only.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps?ll=51.15079,59.59745&z=16&t=h
google.com/maps/@51.15079,59.59745,977m/data=!3m1!1e3
mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Page 10 already, so bump. No one is interested in this?

No. Slide it. Let the thread die.

This isn't as interesting as a "Is toothpaste degenerate?" thread?

This is not for your eyes. Stop bumping the thread.

My eyes see what they want to see.

If I could only show you some of the things they have seent.

Good.
Don't fuck with them.

So, you're cool with a Russian missile superiority over the "West" of about 4:1 by 2021?

yes

Yes

Including a 6 megaton warhead aimed at you?

>implying

Don't poke the bear

bump for interest. We should start setting up more nuclear silos, especially in Turkey like in the older days.

There needs to be a larger deficit.

Hell no, not with what Erdogan just did.

Keep up the facade for as long as u can... You Won't be so tough when the nukes are pointed at your wives' sons.

Implying what? A single RS-28 Sarmat has more firepower than all 450 LGM-30 Minuteman III missiles *combined.* (At the best, a Minuteman has a single 400 kT W87 and half of them don't have that.)

I have no intention of provoking Russia

I advise you follow suit

hell yes. more nukes for russia means less jew tricks in Ukraine and the Baltics.

>implying what?

um, that you're a moron for even thinking it matters We're all fucked once they hit the button. All of us.

i

Praytell, what do we do when Russia starts invading Europe? Let Estonia fall again?

Yes. Russia is a superpower. Superpowers have their own spheres of influence. For russia this includes eastern Europe and the Baltics. It's not our clay, we should step the fuck off.

Would America stand by if Russia instigated a coup in Canada and placed military assets there?

>Would America stand by if Russia instigated a coup in Canada and placed military assets there?

Obama would.

Everyone should become Putin's friends. Russia will never look down on you, literally.

Wouldn't you if NATO forces keep bothering you and there is a chance that a person building her entire career on war mongering for personal profit to be president of the most powerful country on earth?

This started well before she was the nominee.

Oh shut the fuck up no he goddamn wouldn't sit by and let them do that. Jesus Christ do you believe your own propaganda or are you just jerking me around?

Do you masturbate to the fantasy of sucking off Putin?

If Putin invaded Canada or staged a coup, our ""CiC"" would say "It's what the Canadian people wanted."

>her entire career on war mongering

>baby boomer Redneck stuck in the 70's

If Obama is willing to topple governments and commit troops all over the middle east, I don't see why he wouldn't do at least something about Russian military assets in North America.

Neither.

You're just a basement dwelling idiot who couldn't even pass the APFT.

Go drink your Dew and "Praise Kek" some more.

Hmmm google maps can't pick up these coordinates now

51° 9'2.84" North

59°35'50.82" East

google.com/maps?ll=51.15079,59.59745&z=16&t=h

Should work

google.com/maps/@51.15079,59.59745,977m/data=!3m1!1e3

Find it yet?

>a random picture from any time, from anywhere, showing a dirt trail, and maybe an earth mound or two = NUKE RUSSIA NOW!
>US has nukes all over the world, spreading an empire = FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM

But they already have

mirror.co.uk/tech/russia-test-unstoppable-satan-2-7935675
Russia to test unstoppable 'Satan 2' stealth nuke capable of wiping out an ENTIRE NATION
Moscow meda claims terrifying weapon can dodge radar defences and bring destruction to an area the size of 'Texas or France'

Russia is based

I linked to the coords, faggot. I gave you the date the pic was taken by GE and will be verified if you took the time to follow the coords on GE.

Did I say, "Nuke Russia now!"? I did not. I am just offering Sup Forums a "heads-up," asshole.

Good. I'll defect to Russia in a heartbeat. Fuck this consumerist shithole

>during multiple arms reduction treaties
You break them first.

No we didn't, Ivan. You go ahead spreading that RT propaganda.

твoю мaть.

>New gravel road
>new
>gravel
>road

Gee sure looks like Russia is rebuilding its nuclear forces

the gravel is an upgrade

Not extremely worried. Just because the Samat CAN carry 15 warheads doesn't mean it will.

The Peacekeeper could carry up to 10 but was reduced to 1 after treaties, I'd reckon the same would happen here. Though we retired the Peacekeeper and are left with Minutemen.

If Russia opts to load up each missile with a full compliment...well maybe there's something to consider.

>Having no concept of how Russian ICBMs/RMICBMs work.

Russian shit is designed for gravel, pendejo.

LGM-30s only carry one warhead: a W87 and if we were to follow Russia's lead, they have a maximum capacity of 3 warheads on the post-boost-stage (AKA "Bus").

1.2 mT at most.

Well, I tried. You just trolled.

Remember this when you die.

op kys yourself schizo kuck TOPKEK

Has Hillary started using a Tibet rock gardening forum to leak now that her server is compromised?

I remind you burgers, came out of the ABM Treaty unilaterally, resulting in the SALT II has not been ratified by us, so we have the right to do it, I will say more, we will leave in the near future from the treaty on limiting short- and medium-range missiles.

russia's nuclear force modernization efforts aren't a secret at all...

it's a long term effort that's been covered pretty extensively by russian state run media and international media for years

A "kys" coming from Finland, the capital of global suicide.