A Fucking Rat

Let's get one thing straight. As a Canadian, I think El Rato is a piece of shit. Now that that's out of the way, did this fucker just sink Trump's chances at winning the election?

What did he do?

Hello rato
Go back to canada

I fucking love watching how much he triggered you trump cock guzzling faggots lmao

>doubting Trump's 4D Chess skills for even a moment
REPENT

hello rato

How many soup cans you buy today?

he lied about his pledge to endorse Trump as the republican nominee and instead said new york "vote with your conscience"
no all he did was sink his own political career, the establishment now openly despises him

>man stands up for his principles rather than being some party shill

Literally did nothing wrong. Deal with it Trump cvcks.

He covk teased the audience an endorsement. He didn't endorse Trump and continued to talk even after being booed several times.
He basically commited political suicide.
I was for Ted Cruz but switched to Trump when he dropped out. What Ted did was real shitty.

I understand principle but the man went back on his pledge, I can't respect that, if it was sans the pledge it would be a completely different story

hello rato

Break an other oaths lately?

Thing is El Rato does this everyday, there isn't one person in the GOP that can stand Rato due to his zany treachery.

His first day after he was elected, he took out attack ads against all his fellow senators, in their home state, lying about what they were voting on. When other GOP guys asked him about this he lied and said somebody else was doing it when they had obvious evidence it was him. After that not one person would have anything to do with him he was essentially persona non grata until the Trump election and Romney/Kristol and their cabal of cucks gave Rato a load of money to hopefully stump Trump.

Ye just looked it up, but thanks.

But what can you expect from a fucking rat.

>principles
>implying that being a sore loser and cheater align with worthy principles

Literally did everything wrong. Betrayed the whole party to shill for himself and tiptoe around his duty to either stand up in unison or get sit the fuck down. He chose the latter, and it is going to affect his career. Principles don't mean shit when they involve choosing the wrong path in a situation. They can be mistaken for strength, as proven in your post.

Yup. He just told that 20% of the republican party that hates trump to never vote for him. Trump cant win if they stay home since trump picked an establishment VP and guaranteed he wasnt gonna get anyone but the usual republican voters hes screwed.

Trump got absolutely outplayed and rato had the last laugh.

I'm worried that this will galvanize all the Republicans and give them ground to rally against Trump. It also doesn't look good and the media will spam clips of it 24/7, guaranteed.

You forget the entire republican party hates Cruz with a passion even supercucks like Graham and Mittens

"principles"

You mean like backtracking on a pledge?

he was booed during his speech, and the establishment were openly calling him out as disgraceful, somebody apparently had to be restrained after he pulled his little stunt

hello el rato

Feels bad though. I see all the shit going down in America, and knowing we voted for handsome billion-dollar weedman, I'm terrified of the US making the same mistake.

I want to believe, man. I want to believe.

Only the Establishment Republicans that Trump claims to oppose but now coddles. Cruz is popular among the GOP base.

hello r a to won't let me post without text string

>muh pledge

Trump trashed his wife and his father. Him endorsing Trump after that would be spineless. Cruz did the right thing and went out shooting.

weed man is a cuck, worse case scenario with Trump is an impotent presidency, what I'm worried about is someone as corrupt and well connected as Clinton getting into the Whitehouse. If clinton wins I'm enlisting.

stop posting reply-bate leaf
remember my digits when kek removes the hair from your head

hello rato--

Hello rato see ya in 2020

Hello rato.

Give up already.

hello rato........

He congratulated Trump on getting nomination, but he didn't feel like sucking Trump dick. Pissed off the Republitards.

You have yo understand that Ted Cruz is the least cucked man of the hour right now.

Donald Trump insulted and threatened his wife on a personal level. Donald Trump insinuated that Ted's father killed JFK. Donald Trump got his buddy with the National Enquirer to make up a story about Ted having an affair.

Trump made it personal. Ted struck back. Any real man (or rat) would do the same.

>shits on Trumps nomination
>gets booed at
>hides behind 9-yr old girl + her dead dad
I usually say this ironically, but his speech was truly a shameful display.

Cruz is a whiny little boy. Vote your party's nominee or vote for Hillary, same difference.

CLINTON CRUZ 2016

hello rato

goodbye rato

Politicians putting their party over their own values and country is exactly why the political system is a joke and the country as divided as it is. Fuck this party loyalty nonsense, especially if the opposition wins and you can run again in 4 instead of 8.